Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez what is she doing to that lovely house?! It’s getting more and more hideous by the day.
That dining room is HIDEOUS.

Honestly, though, she is getting so thin. As someone who has had extended, in-patient treatment for anorexia, it’s triggering for me to see her in recent photos. She has the look of women I was hospitalized with. 🥹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope the wallpaper brings the living room together a bit more because at the moment that solid blue is a lot.

I like maximalist/hint of grandmillenial interiors but Julia's home just doesn't work for me 😬

Reactions: 1
I hope the wallpaper brings the living room together a bit more because at the moment that solid blue is a lot.

I like maximalist/hint of grandmillenial interiors but Julia's home just doesn't work for me 😬
Same quite like some of that classic colonial/ grand millennial style but Julia somehow gets it all wrong.

Reactions: 3
She decorates according to cost, not cohesive design. She’s probably an interior decorator’s dream client.

The latest video of her doing her make up 😲 She looks so gaunt and haggard…it’s quite shocking and sad. I really think she needs some help, it’s a terrible example to be setting those two little girls if she’s starving herself. Her husband should step in and get her some support.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The latest video of her doing her make up 😲 She looks so gaunt and haggard…it’s quite shocking and sad. I really think she needs some help, it’s a terrible example to be setting those two little girls if she’s starving herself. Her husband should step in and get her some support.
I've just watched it and was horrified at how gaunt she looked...her cheeks are hollow and she looks terrible

Reactions: 9
I just watched the video and immediately came here to comment not expecting to see comments. Oh my Goodness, what’s happened to Julia? She used to be absolutely beautiful. She is unrecognisable and yes so gaunt but also looks so sick. I think she needs help, surely?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s interesting her followers are commenting. One of the comments above was getting rapid likes and now when you tap you can’t see who the likes are from you can’t see. I think she’s blocked them.
---
That’s interesting her followers are commenting. One of the comments above was getting rapid likes and now when you tap you can’t see who the likes are from you can’t see. I think she’s blocked them.
Ok now comments have definitely gone!

Last edited:
---

Ok now comments have definitely gone!
I can’t find these comments anymore… she must be deleting them. Just people defending her saying how “perfect” and beautiful she is.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she has had buccal fat removal? She’s very thin of course but she doesn’t seem that much smaller than she was a few years ago, but the facial change is dramatic. I suppose she could have also been having tear trough fillers before and hasn’t kept them up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she has had buccal fat removal? She’s very thin of course but she doesn’t seem that much smaller than she was a few years ago, but the facial change is dramatic. I suppose she could have also been having tear trough fillers before and hasn’t kept them up.
I know what you mean. Her figure not as changed but her face has changed dramatically. And like someone said in a comment now deleted light has dimmed from her eyes.
As for procedures I had to Google buccal fat removal. Possible. Who knows?

I know what you mean. Her figure not as changed but her face has changed dramatically. And like someone said in a comment now deleted light has dimmed from her eyes.
As for procedures I had to Google buccal fat removal. Possible. Who knows?
Look at her chest. Her figure has changed heaps

Reactions: 7
Buccal fat removal is all the rage at the moment, Bella Hadid, Anya Taylor-Joy et al…it’s a shame because they’ll look old before their time (although they can just have fat transferred back in from their arses I suppose!).

• Haha
Gosh went to view the video. Almost skeletal. Could it be the lighting and angle? Though I do agree over the last 6 months or so she is starting to look very gaunt.though thr bags under her eyes are really accentuated.

Usually our faces change after children, but Julia's is quite dramatic. Also looks to me like she has had some tweaks to her nose.

I will add I don't usually comment in someone's personal appearance as we only see a snapshot of life. But in this case the difference us quite starry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d be shocked if any surgeon agreed to do buccal fat removal on her. The sunken eyes and visible bones in her nose point to overall weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5