Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiana is absolutely vile 🤢

Another one.. great role model
She’s a bleeping disgrace of a parent. That poor child has zero chance of turning out ok with a role model like that. And the fact that she genuinely cannot see that she’s in any way responsible for his behaviour points to a real lack of intelligence. Which probably explains why her ‘career’ is being in a pyramid scheme. 😡
---
Has this guy photoshopped his one bicep?! Please tell me I am wrong. 😂
What an absolute dry lunch this guy is 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s a bleeping disgrace of a parent. That poor child has zero chance of turning out ok with a role model like that. And the fact that she genuinely cannot see that she’s in any way responsible for his behaviour points to a real lack of intelligence. Which probably explains why her ‘career’ is being in a pyramid scheme. 😡
---

What an absolute dry lunch this guy is 😂
Layhlon is dealing with enough. His absent father behaves like a pos whenever they've had time together. Tiana's previous partner was abusive and that's why they're living with grandma now. The last thing he needs is his mum giving him the middle finger and calling him a wank stain. These reactions are a call for attention. He can't just be sitting in his bed playing xbox all day and fiddling with a phone so he doesn't bother Tiana. He needs his mum. Tiana should go to the therapy, get her tit sorted and be a better mum

Reactions: 7
Why can’t any of these huns just enjoy a holiday without having to be “building their business”?! I would want to be in the pool making memories with my kids. Also, can you imagine her children and partner spending ages taking posed, cringeworthy pictures of her for these posts 🙈

She has even posted that she believes her son has E.coli and is super unwell, but she doesn’t have insurance for treatment in Egypt so is going to take him to hospital once she gets home next Wednesday. Can’t she just fix it with some berry capsules and an uplift? Or spend her “ incredible juicy pay”. 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why can’t any of these huns just enjoy a holiday without having to be “building their business”?! I would want to be in the pool making memories with my kids. Also, can you imagine her children and partner spending ages taking posed, cringeworthy pictures of her for these posts 🙈

She has even posted that she believes her son has E.coli and is super unwell, but she doesn’t have insurance for treatment in Egypt so is going to take him to hospital once she gets home next Wednesday. Can’t she just fix it with some berry capsules and an uplift? Or spend her “ incredible juicy pay”. 😂
Because the reality is they HAVE to sit there and “build their business.” No paid time off in MLM. 🤣

Reactions: 5
IMG_1846.png
Ooh Luxford is off. She was Dan’s first recruit I believe. Wonder if her friendship with Dan and Big H will continue now!
3 hours and no comments wishing her well etc, quite sad really!

Reactions: 8
Increased overdraft request?
Remortgage to cover off her latest tat online shop?

If they had any wealth at all, they would already have a financial planner, looking after their pensions, property and investment portfolio.

However, me thinks, that they have no investments at all, as investments are not insta friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not to mention her son having the squits with ecoli and getting into the communal pool to spread it about to all the other holiday makers. The poor boy has multiple sensory issues so will be finding this hard enough! I hear her eldest daughter is doing nursing and is not happy with her mums attitude towards him.

Reactions: 3
Anyone laugh at her post about working her ass off to get to the position she’s in?

Isn’t she the same one doing opportunity calls about how you can still do JP alongside being on universal credit?

Nah I’m alright, thanks, hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 5