Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ… Also, everyone check out this Marcella person, who appears to be Olivia’s upline, as well as ‘absolute bestie!!!!’ Vomit inducing stuff.
That Marcella thing is a serial mlm er and also used to date ex JP “God”, James Lavelle. Remember him? He caused the downfall of Sneds when he left her down line.
Olievia is staying at Marcella’s house in Spain- so they didn’t decide to book an impromptu holiday, they’re staying at someone’s house. Not as big a flex now, is it , Liv. PS your fake boobs look ridiculous on you- they’re far too big for your body ( as are your horse teeth and pillow lips)
---
You know it’s hot, Ross has got his vest on! It’s bad enough in the gym, but in Pizza Express I would have choked on my dough balls 😂
He looks like an American truck driver 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 he looks like someone has woken up a nine year old boy in his sleep vest, allowed him to draw on his face and chest with a pen, and put in front of a giant pizza!

State on that.

No Ross - we are not jealous, you just are the gift that keeps on giving.

Ditch JP, get some mates, and go out for a beer.

Also, stop photoshopping pictures, you are a grown man in his 30’s

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Marcella thing is a serial mlm er and also used to date ex JP “God”, James Lavelle. Remember him? He caused the downfall of Sneds when he left her down line.
Olievia is staying at Marcella’s house in Spain- so they didn’t decide to book an impromptu holiday, they’re staying at someone’s house. Not as big a flex now, is it , Liv. PS your fake boobs look ridiculous on you- they’re far too big for your body ( as are your horse teeth and pillow lips)
---
At first scroll I thought she was in her mid to late 30’s but she’s 26!! TWENTY SIX 😱 she looks so so much older! And not in a lovely, refined way 😂

Reactions: 5
Olivia put these two posts up only an hour apart. Apparently she has had a great epiphany about not wanting the hustle lifestyle anymore…unless it gets her a foreign villa 🤦‍♀️
That age old MLM riddle, how is it true that ‘it’s so easy I can do it from anywhere, around your family commitments and with no training’ but also ‘I hustle constantly and put everything into my business and that’s why I’m successful’ 😂

All expenses paid holiday to anyone who can solve it!*

*not including flights, hotel, transfers, food or drink 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Olivia put these two posts up only an hour apart. Apparently she has had a great epiphany about not wanting the hustle lifestyle anymore…unless it gets her a foreign villa 🤦‍♀️
And then she will need to hustle to pay her flights to such villa. Or get the shark to buy her ryanair tickets

Olivia is full of tit, it must be exhausting being so fake and false. Even her food shopping is staged for her socials. You couldn’t pay me enough money to have a life as vapid and empty as hers, she looks dead behind the eyes constantly.

Reactions: 9
That age old MLM riddle, how is it true that ‘it’s so easy I can do it from anywhere, around your family commitments and with no training’ but also ‘I hustle constantly and put everything into my business and that’s why I’m successful’ 😂

All expenses paid holiday to anyone who can solve it!*

*not including flights, hotel, transfers, food or drink 👀
Haha so true! 😂

They are all so inconsistent. Olivia is claiming to have made “multiple 4 figure incomes” this month alone from her new travel MLM on the side, plus a huge main income from Nuskin etc, yet it will take her “3 years of hustling” to buy a villa? Surely she would be able to afford that much sooner with all her wealth?!

Just like Dani K, who needs “girl math” to justify some tacky designer sunglasses whilst apparently earning £40,000 a month, and Suzan S who claims she is wearing genuine Gucci, Fendi, and Louis Vuitton bikinis and bags, yet also constantly goes on about Universal Credit, moans about Aldi prices increasing, and is usually only ever seen in shein clothing. How does anyone fall for this crap?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Marcella thing is a serial mlm er and also used to date ex JP “God”, James Lavelle. Remember him?
Haha so true! 😂

They are all so inconsistent. Olivia is claiming to have made “multiple 4 figure incomes” this month alone from her new travel MLM on the side, plus a huge main income from Nuskin etc, yet it will take her “3 years of hustling” to buy a villa? Surely she would be able to afford that much sooner with all her wealth?!

Just like Dani K, who needs “girl math” to justify some tacky designer sunglasses whilst apparently earning £40,000 a month, and Suzan S who claims she is wearing genuine Gucci, Fendi, and Louis Vuitton bikinis and bags, yet also constantly goes on about Universal Credit, moans about Aldi prices increasing, and is usually only ever seen in shein clothing. How does anyone fall for this crap?! 🤷‍♀️
It takes a special kind of moron….

I would maybe believe this a little if they hadn't been taken on the same bloody day!!
What a load of absolute bollocks. I mean, seriously, it’s so, so obvious to anyone with even half a brain. “If I just breathe in enough, people will surely believe that my magic shakes & beans alone saved my figure…!” Just. duck. Right. Off. You devious twit. 😡

Reactions: 6
Sat around a David Lloyd pool. Jacqueline Jossa sat opposite you. NO ONE CARES!

*cue Rachel from Friends*
It’s not the Maldives. She isn’t a A- lister and it’s not really a big deal. Actually it’s hardly worth shouting about.
Jesus Christ she takes cretin to a whole new level doesn’t she? She fills me with such a burning rage 😡. You are not an entrepreneur & neither is your two bob no mark bellend husband. You’re a pair of wankers in a low end Eastwood (NOT LEIGH ON SEA!!!) housing estate, with a shite motor, entry level Rolex’s & a kid who you allow to dress like a baby prostitute.

• Haha
Reactions: 14