Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big H sharing the local soft play with her local followers - as if anyone in Melksham and the local area didn’t know Boomerang existed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
16 people attended Dani's reel training last night 😂😂😂

And Hazza had launched ANOTHER membership?!
Who is signing up for this crap? And why does she talk about property development like they have some huge portfolio, it was a 2 bed terraced buy to let which nobody seems to talk about any more....

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell Dani its time she let that poor dog go!!! The poor thing clearly doesn't know where it now 😡😡 hate it when people keep their pets going dor theirs own sake

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else spot this on Snedd’s FB cover photo? A lovely shot of Team Rhino with their JP Legacy awards. Except it seems someone forgot what a crucial part of the JP machine Emma is.
Good job they had some spares.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else spot this on Snedd’s FB cover photo? A lovely shot of Team Rhino with their JP Legacy awards. Except it seems someone forgot what a crucial part of the JP machine Emma is.
Ha ha ha! I was just coming her to say this. How embarrassing. I don’t know how that Rob Molyneux has got one- he didn’t even make it to PMD

Reactions: 4
She 100% did that!!!.. it was a ‘bring your own’ event 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know everyone is different, but if my dog had passed away two days ago, I would not be posing in front of a mirror telling everyone how close I am to 50k followers, or posting inane pictures so of my ‘tribe’. It just shows how it's impossible to take your foot off the SM pedal when you are in this sham of a business.

Reactions: 8
I know everyone is different, but if my dog had passed away two days ago, I would not be posing in front of a mirror telling everyone how close I am to 50k followers, or posting inane pictures so of my ‘tribe’. It just shows how it's impossible to take your foot off the SM pedal when you are in this sham of a business.
I thought the same

Reactions: 2
I’ve thinking similar things about former JP Hun Kelly Brightwell over the weekend. There’s clearly something serious going on with a family members health (which to be fair she hasn’t given details on) and she posted that she “couldn’t do the social media thing” at the moment. Except since that post she’s shared pics of her being christened, the usual product flogging posts, “inspirational” quotes, posts about what a terrible time she’s having.

Clearly despite whatever is going on and saying she can’t do social media, it’s just impossible to step away and not share every waking thought online. It’s so weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6