Juice Plus Past & Present #10 So many huns have gone, but the Kumrous and Aldridges are clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big H taking the world over with her first social media day with 5 attending. I thought hundreds of people were waiting to sign up?
Could have done it in the local Starbucks! £100 a pop to hear her pearls of wisdom 🤣 She obviously didn’t sell that awful size 10 dress that doesn’t fit her anywhere on Vinted 🤣She’s nearly as delusional as the Kumrags they would make an amazing quartet if they pooled their knowledge!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big H taking the world over with her first social media day with 5 attending. I thought hundreds of people were waiting to sign up?
Could have done it in the local Starbucks! £100 a pop to hear her pearls of wisdom 🤣 She obviously didn’t sell that awful size 10 dress that doesn’t fit her anywhere on Vinted 🤣She’s nearly as delusional as the Kumrags they would make an amazing quartet if they pooled their knowledge!
What are those trainers, they're filthy 😭 literally the worst taste in shoes!

She needs to pack these masterclasses in, she is the least aspirational person I've ever seen. She has nothing to sell.

Reactions: 7
Can't she ever find a dress.that fits her

Reactions: 4
If any of you have not yet watched Dani's video from this morning. Trust me on this- don't do it. You'll thank me later.
(Or if you can't resist, watch with the volume down).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If any of you have not yet watched Dani's video from this morning. Trust me on this- don't do it. You'll thank me later.
(Or if you can't resist, watch with the volume down).
Genuine question - Do her followers watch this abosolute clown with adoration?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.