Juice Plus Past & Present #10 So many huns have gone, but the Kumrous and Aldridges are clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now I’m getting confused, but don’t want to go back and re-read the affidavit again as I’m still having bad dreams days later! I’m a nightmare to watch a film with as I can never follow the storyline.

So without naming the victims for a moment, the reports are saying 4 counts. Let’s say one in Sarasota, one in Minnesota, one in Eau Claire. Does the 4th count mean a 4th victim in an unknown location, or does a 4th count mean one of the above described victims twice.

sorry to sound so dim!

Reactions: 3
So now I’m getting confused, but don’t want to go back and re-read the affidavit again as I’m still having bad dreams days later! I’m a nightmare to watch a film with as I can never follow the storyline.

So without naming the victims for a moment, the reports are saying 4 counts. Let’s say one in Sarasota, one in Minnesota, one in Eau Claire. Does the 4th count mean a 4th victim in an unknown location, or does a 4th count mean one of the above described victims twice.

sorry to sound so dim!
No it’s 2 victims, 4 occasions. The occasions happened in different places at different times.

Reactions: 4

sorry to sound so dim!
It's four counts of sexual abuse for the victim in Sarasota. The other charges in MN/WI have not happened yet and those two states will have their own charges for the second victim that came forward.

Reactions: 2
You can view the news article on You Tube !
I’m sure even Kadee wouldn’t make up horrendous charges that have been made
Just wondering will she eventually stand to gain financially out of all this or will he be able to keep his wealth ?
And surely she will now have sole responsibility for her daughter will that make her return to UK again and like other huns rely on family help with child care!

Attachments

You can view the news article on You Tube !
I’m sure even Kadee wouldn’t make up horrendous charges that have been made
Just wondering will she eventually stand to gain financially out of all this or will he be able to keep his wealth ?
And surely she will now have sole responsibility for her daughter will that make her return to UK again and like other huns rely on family help with child care!
Eau Claire is not a very big city which means people who know Luke and his former family are now finding out. I just hope everyone has the support they need!
Katie will not gain financially from this, I don’t think Luke has wealth but whatever he does have will pay for Lawyers the rest of this life. If he is convicted, they could sue him but I doubt F would do that and if Katie does it on behalf of L, it would be L’s money and if would have to be used for specific reasons (therapy, medical bills, education, etc).

Reactions: 8
Remember the always follow your intuition reel Katie made a couple months back? I wonder if something happened back when F was living with them in FL because she moved back only a few months later even after starting school down there. Katie was many months pregnant then Luke left for Fiji or somewhere and she gave birth alone. It’s possible Katie had the bad vibes from him and the cheating etc was enough for her to move to the UK. Luke is a serial cheater and whatever success he thinks he has came from the more successful women in his life. He will act and love bomb Rebecca to blind her from his real self. Luke didn’t start a chain of fitness clubs in WI, his ex wife bought one club which he managed so he’d have a job I bet. The ex kept the club when they got divorced and according to her social media she sold it in the past few years. Luke has no money I’m guessing, maybe some from the sale if he and Katie’s house which went for $300k profit but split with Katie. He will spend every dime he has on lawyers. If he somehow gets out of the Fl charges then he will get charged in Mn and WI and he won’t win there if the victim is able to testify.

Reactions: 5
Big H taking the world over with her first social media day with 5 attending. I thought hundreds of people were waiting to sign up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, do we assume that DK got permission from all those girls parents before posting photos and videos of them all over her social media accounts?

Side note, I don’t think her new structure is awful. (Although the sofas are). I just think it looks stupid due to where they’ve put it in the room and how they’ve basically made the room even smaller by having it installed there. Actually, it does look stupid with such a small TV.

Reactions: 8
Just to clarify are the alleged victims of Luke’s L and F?
It appears that way, but there may also be a third according to a news report, in Eau Claire. Unless I’ve read that wrong and it’s another charge related to the same victim but in a different state. Either way, 3 states are considering charges. 😞

WTH this is madness I can’t fathom this at all
It appears that way, but there may also be a third according to a news report, in Eau Claire. Unless I’ve read that wrong and it’s another charge related to the same victim but in a different state. Either way, 3 states are considering charges. 😞
[/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.