Juice Plus Past & Present #10 So many huns have gone, but the Kumrous and Aldridges are clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @SaintLeo for the new thread title - some great suggestions!

To recap - there was a mass exodus of huns, mainly jumping ship from Juice Plus to Beyond Beauty and NuSkin. Some even moved to Beyond Beauty before realising it would fail and jumped ship to Nu Skin before it had even got started - looking at you Natalie Young/Ellis and Kelly Brightwell!

The main ones still firmly clinging on are the Aldridges, Crazy Hayley, Primark’s biggest customers Dani and Ross and Sneddon!

Big H is still whacking her camel toe and awful eyebrows out on the reg, pretending to be an amazing Mum whilst Dan does all the parenting, and organising tit retreats which no one goes to.

Olievia Measures is still keeping up pretences of a perfect relationship with fat tatts.

Have I missed anything? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

To recap - there was a mass exodus of huns, mainly jumping ship from Juice Plus to Beyond Beauty and NuSkin. Some even moved to Beyond Beauty before realising it would fail and jumped ship to Nu Skin before it had even got started - looking at you Natalie Young/Ellis and Kelly Brightwell!

The main ones still firmly clinging on are the Aldridges, Crazy Hayley, Primark’s biggest customers Dani and Ross and Sneddon!

Big H is still whacking her camel toe and awful eyebrows out on the reg, pretending to be an amazing Mum whilst Dan does all the parenting, and organising tit retreats which no one goes to.

Olievia Measures is still keeping up pretences of a perfect relationship with fat tatts.

Sneddon is broke, nothing new there. She joined a gym she probably can't afford but she's spending all her life in there to make it worth it. She doesn't run anymore, she's posting toilet selfies from the gym and pretending to be like the other huns getting her nails done.

Hayley is learning spelling yay! But she's posting A LOT of homophobic content which is just not supportive, hun. I guess you're also a hater, huh? 🥴

Reactions: 5
It’s good to see that JP affords people the time to catch up on Tattle. Some of you need to start charging for proof reading and business advice. Wait- I reckon we could make a workshop out of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is the betting that Ross's litereally (SIC) insane training course is paid for via paypal friends and family option!

Have to save those pennies when you are on the road to being skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dan's story of him doing Yoga this morning about killed me off....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread @Delphinimperial and the honour of the title! I’m off have my picture taken outside lots of designer shops with lots of old crumpled up carrier bags to celebrate!
---

Don’t forget Kadiieeeee living her best life in her Florida community centre, and making poor Lake squeeze into a push chair she way too big for.

And Emma Leyland who’s moved out of her Manchester apartment for a dream bog standard hun new build in an undisclosed location.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but just wondering why Olivia is now doing PT at a gym that's not Fat Tatts..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the new thread @Delphinimperial and the honour of the title! I’m off have my picture taken outside lots of designer shops with lots of old crumpled up carrier bags to celebrate!
---

Don’t forget Kadiieeeee living her best life in her Florida community centre, and making poor Lake squeeze into a push chair she way too big for.

And Emma Leyland who’s moved out of her Manchester apartment for a dream bog standard hun new build in an undisclosed location.
Her mum's house (in Eastbourne or surroundings)
---
Harriet. Stop buying clothes that are too small for you. You are not a size 10. And go easy on the botox - your face looks weird.
---

Tell me he doesn't have his own initials tattooed on his arm....
In case he forgets!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dani has also discovered the ab filter 😅 she has a six pack in one video, and in the next one they're gone
The size of her boobs also fluctuate. Sometimes she posts photos with a huge cleavage for attention and then today they look as flat as pancakes, with a big gap in between them.

Reactions: 4
Harriet. Stop buying clothes that are too small for you. You are not a size 10. And go easy on the botox - your face looks weird.
---

Tell me he doesn't have his own initials tattooed on his arm....
They are both epic fails!!! Did not need to see Desperate Dan’s burger nipple again!! Maybe he’s been taking tips from his wife’s camel toe on making appearances 🤢

Also - Olivia needs to ease off on the jawline filler, she’s starting to look like Kryten off Red Dwarf!! (And her lips appear to be going blue, looks like she’s got some serious vascular occlusion going on)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dani has also discovered the ab filter 😅 she has a six pack in one video, and in the next one they're gone
Why has she included #BariatricJourney? Has she genuinely had major surgery and now needs to wear a colostomy bag or any of the serious complications of actual weight loss surgery? If not, I suggest she should shut the duck up. Gastric Band Effect from her sugary bleeping gummies. bleeping clown should get a job and start trying to manage down her massive debts.

Reactions: 8
IMG_3852.jpeg
Wow Big H, comparing team members (like, actual humans) to supermarket stock. Sure, people will come and go in MLMs, some realising how bloody toxic they are and that most people lose money, or some just jump ship. But the least you can do is treat people like humans and not numbers/money makers, otherwise it’s not a surprise they leave!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.