Juice Plus Past & Present #10 So many huns have gone, but the Kumrous and Aldridges are clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha!!! Looks tit šŸ¤£
Whatā€™s even more funny, is theyā€™ve had to take the door off!
Hahahahaha no I'm crying off the door frame šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the whole thing looks cheap and badly done. She hasn't got a clue when it comes to styling her house, or herself.

As for Katie making these allegations up, I just don't see it. No mother would put their child through something like this just to get one over on her ex. The affidavit is enough to see that those statements came from a young child.

Reactions: 9
The Kumrags live in a shoebox ! Anyone spot the B & M strategically placed on the shelves šŸ¤£they really are tragic no taste at all perfectly entitled to want a dream home but please aspire to something better than a new build on an estate in Essex !
See Big H is having to parent on her own again so gone off with friends for the day Whereā€™s Wally/Dan working to keep the roof over their heads like normal people do ??
Increasingly confused about situation in America why is Kadee not a good witness and donā€™t think that fruit loop living with her can be much help got far too many issues of her own !

Reactions: 6
Theyā€™re coming for him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How low can a mother go? Using your daughters total vulnerabilities to suck in young mothers to your scheming?! Her daughter is going to be humiliated at some point in the future and will resent her mum.
This probably beats the time she posted JP posts from her daughters bedside post brain surgery

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
How low can a mother go? Using your daughters total vulnerabilities to suck in young mothers to your scheming?! Her daughter is going to be humiliated at some point in the future and will resent her mum.
This probably beats the time she posted JP posts from her daughters bedside post brain surgery
It really upset me reading her posts about this. Using her daughterā€™s illness to recruit. šŸ˜ž I genuinely believe her child wouldnā€™t be having half as many issues with school if her mum just started paying attention to her emotional needs. Itā€™s all well and good believing that you will get rich through JP and buy her a pony one day, but the kid will resent her mum if she is made to feel that the business is more important than family.

Reactions: 3
Had the second girl not come forward I would have believed it was made up by Katie.

like the person above I know her personally and have seen how selfish she is. Everything is about what she wants with no thought for long term consequences or how it would affect anyone else (even her own daughter).
However since the second girl has come forward, I believe the allegations without a shadow of a doubt.

I think the ā€œmy ex is crazyā€ card will have been used to make Rebecca believe and stand by him until this arrest now where he has found out the second girl has come forward

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve noticed that Rebecca has now limited comments on her Insta - thatā€™s either preemptive or sheā€™d started receiving some comments regarding Luke, as sheā€™s only just set it like that. Heā€™s presumably convinced her that thereā€™s some crazy people out there leaving negative comments šŸ™„

Attachments

Iā€™ve noticed that Rebecca has now limited comments on her Insta - thatā€™s either preemptive or sheā€™d started receiving some comments regarding Luke, as sheā€™s only just set it like that. Heā€™s presumably convinced her that thereā€™s some crazy people out there leaving negative comments šŸ™„
Yeah her posts are getting less and less engagement too Iā€™ve noticed.
Shame because now her business is suffering

Luke has done the same.
---
UK legislation prevents us from opening that link. Would you mind taking a screenshot of the page itself please?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.