Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone bored of Olivia Measures going on and on about this car crash her and fat boy were in?
Granted it looked a bad one but she’s going on constantly about the after effects/how she can’t sleep/her dog and I want to message her and remind her they all walked away unscathed!
This is the same woman that posted several stories a day sobbing into her phone about the pain of her breast implants. Remember seeing that the day after my mum went for her surgery for breast cancer and thinking you absolute self entitled twit.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone bored of Olivia Measures going on and on about this car crash her and fat boy were in?
Granted it looked a bad one but she’s going on constantly about the after effects/how she can’t sleep/her dog and I want to message her and remind her they all walked away unscathed!
I think it reflects how little she has going on to provide content. They’re all getting very staid. Everyone of them uses the same playbook.. the post the other day on Trowbridge Facebook page just reflects how saturated the area surrounding Harriet and Dan is from their recruitment drives.. they are genuinely now at the last dregs.. honestly. Everywhere I go.. you mention JP or Harriet and people shake their head, she’s a notorious pyramid scammer that’s the general consensus.. that’s Corsham, melksham, Chippenham, Frome. Even their neighbours have caught on! People at the community gym give them wide birth, they’re the talk of the cricket club, hairdressers, beauticians.. she must have hit up or messaged everyone in the community over these last few years.. they have no shame!

Reactions: 6
Dan and Harriet have blocked Dans sister on all social media so that tells you everything you need to know. In network marketing they tell you to get rid of negative people etc, that’s what Dan and Harriet did. Except it’s not negative, it’s the truth and that’s what network marketing people don’t like so they tell you to block people who tell you it’s a pyramid scheme etc.

Dans sister laughed at whoever called Dan shark eyes she and her partner thought it was hilarious. Dan doesn’t even see his sisters children I don’t think. I’m sure she’s got kids but I don’t know how many.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dan and Harriet have blocked Dans sister on all social media so that tells you everything you need to know. In network marketing they tell you to get rid of negative people etc, that’s what Dan and Harriet did. Except it’s not negative, it’s the truth and that’s what network marketing people don’t like so they tell you to block people who tell you it’s a pyramid scheme etc.

Dans sister laughed at whoever called Dan shark eyes she and her partner thought it was hilarious. Dan doesn’t even see his sisters children I don’t think. I’m sure she’s got kids but I don’t know how many.
The sister doesn't have any (i dont think, i could be corrected) - the brother has 3.

I expect it was a fall out cos Harriet is a bleeping knob. Her and Dans sister in law were in the same year at school and were quite chummy at one stage.

• Haha

Great news.. they’ll have the house up for sale in strakers next week as the whole of Corsham will be classified as ‘negative people’😂😂 my friends owns a local business that Harry frequents.. she warns her staff before H comes in for appts.. to not get recruited.

• Wow
The sister doesn't have any (i dont think, i could be corrected) - the brother has 3.

I expect it was a fall out cos Harriet is a bleeping knob. Her and Dans sister in law were in the same year at school and were quite chummy at one stage.
My fault she doesn’t have children I thought she did lol.

Do you know Dans sister personally or through a friend or a friend? Did you go to school with her she’s trying to work out who you are if you know her lol 😂😂😂

Last edited:
This is the same woman that posted several stories a day sobbing into her phone about the pain of her breast implants. Remember seeing that the day after my mum went for her surgery for breast cancer and thinking you absolute self entitled twit.
Yes I remember that. That was actually around the time I went right off her, she didn’t bother me before that. She literally cried constantly for a week over something she willingly did to herself?! And if I remember correctly she also refused to say how big the implants were or how big she was going? I found it really odd and instantly took a disliking to her

Yes I remember that. That was actually around the time I went right off her, she didn’t bother me before that. She literally cried constantly for a week over something she willingly did to herself?! And if I remember correctly she also refused to say how big the implants were or how big she was going? I found it really odd and instantly took a disliking to her
It was the insistence that she did it for her mental health because she was so insecure about her body that did me. Especially as this all happened not long after she’d been swanning round Ibiza in bondage gear bikinis draped all over Wayne Lineker. Just own the fact that you wanted bigger boobs Olivia!

It was the insistence that she did it for her mental health because she was so insecure about her body that did me. Especially as this all happened not long after she’d been swanning round Ibiza in bondage gear bikinis draped all over Wayne Lineker. Just own the fact that you wanted bigger boobs Olivia!
Exactly!!! I miss her slutty stage where she was grinding on Wayne lineker in ocean beach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

How do you know dans sister laughed at the shark eyes but don’t know how many kids she has 🧐

Reactions: 1
My fault she doesn’t have children I thought she did lol.

Do you know Dans sister personally or through a friend or a friend? Did you go to school with her she’s trying to work out who you are if you know her lol 😂😂😂
I dont "know" the sister at all, I just know there was 3 of them - Dan, his brother and his sister. Yanno how it is - small town, one main secondary school, everyone comes to "know" everyone and their family set ups etc. Apart from the sister as I believe she is younger, I was at school with the brother, Dan, Harriet and Harriet's sister at the same time, just all in different years 🙃

Sorry., for all the confusion.. I’m not related.. just a local.. author of ‘shark eyes&

Reactions: 1
I went to school with Harriet. I wouldn't say she was a bully as some have said but she just wasn't a very nice person really. Quite manipulative, which is probably why she is good at selling that JP rubbish. She was the sort of person who would pretend to be your best friend when she could get something out of it. Dan was always a bit of a gormless idiot (went to the same school) - neither of them were particularly intelligent or interesting.
Harriet then went to on to teach drama at the same school we went to - don't think she was very good. My friends kid had her for drama lessons and hated her - lots of them did apparently. There were some issues when the whole foot fiasco happened and she went on holiday and put videos of herself dancing in a nightclub when she was off sick from work. This "dance academy" she keeps banging on about lasted all of 5 minutes - attendance dwindled and so she ditched the whole thing.
Her and Dan keeps going on about their "house in the countryside" like its some rural paradise- its actually in a small town and they live right on a main, busy road into Bath (if it's where I think it is).
I follow her on instagram - so many posts saying things like "Brenda has just joined the team - thank you for choosing me to mentor you etc etc" and I just know she has taken part of poor old Brenda's money and then we never hear about Brenda again on her insta page because she has not made Harriet much money. Winds me right up. Harriet and Dan are a bit of a joke in the local area - lots of people know how they make their money and joke about it. Fair play they've worked their way up the JP ladder but at the cost of their self respect and morals by the looks of it.

I went to school with Harriet. I wouldn't say she was a bully as some have said but she just wasn't a very nice person really. Quite manipulative, which is probably why she is good at selling that JP rubbish. She was the sort of person who would pretend to be your best friend when she could get something out of it. Dan was always a bit of a gormless idiot (went to the same school) - neither of them were particularly intelligent or interesting.
Harriet then went to on to teach drama at the same school we went to - don't think she was very good. My friends kid had her for drama lessons and hated her - lots of them did apparently. There were some issues when the whole foot fiasco happened and she went on holiday and put videos of herself dancing in a nightclub when she was off sick from work. This "dance academy" she keeps banging on about lasted all of 5 minutes - attendance dwindled and so she ditched the whole thing.
Her and Dan keeps going on about their "house in the countryside" like its some rural paradise- its actually in a small town and they live right on a main, busy road into Bath (if it's where I think it is).
I follow her on instagram - so many posts saying things like "Brenda has just joined the team - thank you for choosing me to mentor you etc etc" and I just know she has taken part of poor old Brenda's money and then we never hear about Brenda again on her insta page because she has not made Harriet much money. Winds me right up. Harriet and Dan are a bit of a joke in the local area - lots of people know how they make their money and joke about it. Fair play they've worked their way up the JP ladder but at the cost of their self respect and morals by the looks of it.
I don’t think they’ll be in network marketing for long they’ll probably move onto their property business and renovate houses and rent them or sell them on for profit.

I don’t think they’ll be in network marketing for long they’ll probably move onto their property business and renovate houses and rent them or sell them on for profit.
Property business is a bit generous! They’ve got one buy to let house. And if they ditch the network marketing I would assume they’d have no money to put towards deposits on more properties 🤷‍♀️

Hahahaha I reckon its just a regular follower who's also aware of how annoying shes being. She is far too much with this bump business!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.