Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juice Plus are having a big convention soon in the Uk I've seen, given that most of them go on their socials about not being vaxxed and all the anti vax stuff they post, I can see that being a spreader event! It's ok huns your immune boosting caps will save you!

Why would they want to get involved in a company whereby reps harass you to join because then for you to be successful you'll be trained that you have to harass others to join you.And then made to feel like tit when you're not successful because you didn't want it enough. Katie used to go back and forth to her team to cold message people, probs if her pay was low shed tell them to and if it wasn't she'd tell them not too haha.

I wonder what they're gonna do when the money dries up? Most of them have no qualifications or careers to fall back on. Emma Caren single mum on the dole, Katie was sleeping under the desk working in her dads office for £800 a month, Olivia in the cinema, Harriets been fired from teaching so good luck finding another job.
Probably go to another pyramid scheme or start a pyramid scheme business lol. Harriet and Dan have their own property business. Olivia way before Covid was training to be a Personal Trainer, Cassy has her own semi permanent makeup business and clothing business. I’m not sure about any other juice plus huns.

Reactions: 2
Juice Plus are having a big convention soon in the Uk I've seen, given that most of them go on their socials about not being vaxxed and all the anti vax stuff they post, I can see that being a spreader event! It's ok huns your immune boosting caps will save you!

Why would they want to get involved in a company whereby reps harass you to join because then for you to be successful you'll be trained that you have to harass others to join you.And then made to feel like tit when you're not successful because you didn't want it enough. Katie used to go back and forth to her team to cold message people, probs if her pay was low shed tell them to and if it wasn't she'd tell them not too haha.

I wonder what they're gonna do when the money dries up? Most of them have no qualifications or careers to fall back on. Emma Caren single mum on the dole, Katie was sleeping under the desk working in her dads office for £800 a month, Olivia in the cinema, Harriets been fired from teaching so good luck finding another job.
im not convinced Emma caren’s rags to riches tale is true - I think she had a lot of family help even though she was a single mum on benefits. Same with Katie, her dad bankrolled her for years. So theyre Not used to actual work and they’d have to go to another MLM

Reactions: 3
im not convinced Emma caren’s rags to riches tale is true - I think she had a lot of family help even though she was a single mum on benefits. Same with Katie, her dad bankrolled her for years. So theyre Not used to actual work and they’d have to go to another MLM
I'm not convinced of any of their tales. Olivia makes out shes this big boss babe, self made etc. But have you seen her families homes when she's visiting them? They all look very well off. She could have quite literally bought her way up the pyramid.

Also on olivia, always curious what her boyfriend thinks of juice plus 🤔 with him being in the fitness industry and a boxer, I can't see him thinking their shakes an pills are any good.

I'm not convinced of any of their tales. Olivia makes out shes this big boss babe, self made etc. But have you seen her families homes when she's visiting them? They all look very well off. She could have quite literally bought her way up the pyramid.

Also on olivia, always curious what her boyfriend thinks of juice plus 🤔 with him being in the fitness industry and a boxer, I can't see him thinking their shakes an pills are any good.
Anyone with tattoos up to their neck and spiked choke collars on their dog doesn’t strike me as very bright. He probably thinks it’s great.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He says she’s self made and done really well for herself he probably takes the shakes etc aswell I think. He tells his followers on juice plus isn’t a pyramid scheme etc.

Anyone with tattoos up to their neck and spiked choke collars on their dog doesn’t strike me as very bright. He probably thinks it’s great.
Yeah he tells his followers it’s not a pyramid scheme and probably takes the shakes.

I am convinced juice plus have done some sort of contract to pay her a massive lump sum to join juice plus as before juice plus she was on take me out and doing barbie voice overs. Something don’t seem right to me with how Olivia got to PMD so quickly yet the others seem to take 3 or more years to get to PMD. Hmmm…. 🤔

I think he looks really out of shape to be promoting a fitness gym. He has no muscle definition in any photos I see.. his pectoral muscles are just flabby!

Reactions: 1
I think he looks really out of shape to be promoting a fitness gym. He has no muscle definition in any photos I see.. his pectoral muscles are just flabby!
He seems like the sort of PT who would stand at the side and shout at you during a workout but not ever be doing the same work himself! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He seems like the sort of PT who would stand at the side and shout at you during a workout but not ever be doing the same work himself! 🤣
Haha I feel like he would be like that too, which is why I wonder how he ends up training celebs.I've seen him with i think liam from one direction, an that motivational speaker steven in his gym.

Does anyone remember when their apartment got broken into so they started training their dog to attack people? Sure they had someone in the gym teaching the dog to be aggressive, remember feeling sorry for it when I seen the videos 🥺

• Sad
Haha I feel like he would be like that too, which is why I wonder how he ends up training celebs.I've seen him with i think liam from one direction, an that motivational speaker steven in his gym.

Does anyone remember when their apartment got broken into so they started training their dog to attack people? Sure they had someone in the gym teaching the dog to be aggressive, remember feeling sorry for it when I seen the videos 🥺
I remember that yes

He says she’s self made and done really well for herself he probably takes the shakes etc aswell I think. He tells his followers on juice plus isn’t a pyramid scheme etc.

Yeah he tells his followers it’s not a pyramid scheme and probably takes the shakes.

I am convinced juice plus have done some sort of contract to pay her a massive lump sum to join juice plus as before juice plus she was on take me out and doing barbie voice overs. Something don’t seem right to me with how Olivia got to PMD so quickly yet the others seem to take 3 or more years to get to PMD. Hmmm…. 🤔
No, I don't believe this to be true as she didn't have the massive social media presence she has now. She is favouritised in terms of being given PMD when she hadn't hit the payline at the time of achieving (so it could be before her birthday), but didn't receive bonus until she did hit it. Also I've been told by a pretty credible source that she didn't get the £40k bonus, just got the title, wonder if that one was just handed to her too.

Also, did anyone see Harriet bragging about Dans pay when he got part of the PMD bonus, yet I've never seen her brag about hers so I do wonder if she got her PMD bonus yet. They'll award you the title if you have a mega fluke success month and hit it but will only pay the bonus if you hit it consistently and for the 3 consecutive months required.

Any gossip on Sinead Kavanagh, that’s a name I haven’t seen mentioned yet? Also a PMD+ and so much fake ‘badass girl boss’ attitude that she makes me cringe just reading her posts! 🙄

No, I don't believe this to be true as she didn't have the massive social media presence she has now. She is favouritised in terms of being given PMD when she hadn't hit the payline at the time of achieving (so it could be before her birthday), but didn't receive bonus until she did hit it. Also I've been told by a pretty credible source that she didn't get the £40k bonus, just got the title, wonder if that one was just handed to her too.

Also, did anyone see Harriet bragging about Dans pay when he got part of the PMD bonus, yet I've never seen her brag about hers so I do wonder if she got her PMD bonus yet. They'll award you the title if you have a mega fluke success month and hit it but will only pay the bonus if you hit it consistently and for the 3 consecutive months required.
Yeah I saw that! Because he hit PMD first then she hit PMD.

They don't shout about the 3 month wait for the bonus do they 🤣

Do you have any idea the kind of money a pmd would be bringing in each month? Always been curious to know what they actually all earn!

They don't shout about the 3 month wait for the bonus do they 🤣

Do you have any idea the kind of money a pmd would be bringing in each month? Always been curious to know what they actually all earn!
Completely depends on if their level is still at PMD. You never lose title position so you could have someone who’s a PMD who literally earns next to nothing if they don’t continue to be consistent like they was when they were building to that level.

If someone’s business is at PMD, there monthly take home is around 12k a month, Katie, Natalie, Emma C, Lauren, Olivia all probs bring in way more than that though. Probs about 30-40k a month. They’ll have big tax bills but still don’t understand how they manage to go through it when you look at their companies houses statements which don’t show nearly those sort of amounts.

Yeah I saw that! Because he hit PMD first then she hit PMD.
I’d take a bet on her not being consistent enough to get it yet. If she had. We would know about it

Imagine If juice plus started everyone from the bottom on the first of every month and you only took the title that month that your business was hitting. I’d put money on so many of them not being PMD month in and out. And certainly only a couple would actually be PMD+

That would be so good and so interesting to watch.

Last edited:
Completely depends on if their level is still at PMD. You never lose title position so you could have someone who’s a PMD who literally earns next to nothing if they don’t continue to be consistent like they was when they were building to that level.
I think that’s Emma Sneddon now.

They’ll have big tax bills but still don’t understand how they manage to go through it when you look at their companies houses statements which don’t show nearly those sort of amounts.
Do JP require you to set up a registered company to get paid? If not then they could be operating as sole traders as well without putting JP money through their businesses.

How the hell did Dan make PMD? He seems completely gormless.. Harriet comes across as more successful than old shark eyes

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.