Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I’d forgotten about the boob job drama! And didn’t she come out with some rubbish about only having them done because they were uneven and she was really insecure about them? Even though she’d been giving Wayne Lineker lap dances in bondage style bikinis a few months before? 😂

Reactions: 5
This is funny considering she basically scams people for a living. She has scammed an probably backstabbed her way to the top of a pyramid scheme. How does SHE sleep at night? They're all deluded enough to believe their own hype though an genuinely believe they are "helping people".

An the Wayne Lineker phase was gross. She acts all prim an proper but then gets with an old man to gain a few more insta followers 🤮 probably seen it as a business move, more exposure=more sales/downlines/victims

Regarding the boob job, they look more uneven now than they did before, they were fine 🤦‍♀️
20210908_210152.jpg

Yup.. the shiny forehead and arched eyebrows is over botoxed
The nose has had filler in to make it straighter and that ‘tinker bell’ tit that MCR go on about where they push the tip upwards with a blob of filler.
filler in the cheek bones.. a bit in her chin and the lips are overfilled

She’ll be messing with the forehead next.. getting that reduced as the Phi proportions aren’t right and she wants to be more like Barbie or she’s reading this just now and has ran to the mirror questioning whether I’m right.. these PMD’s are so self obsessed I’m sure they’re on here at this very moment! Yes Harriet I agree with my fellow poster.. them eyebrows are tit!
Omg I didn't realise it was that much work! I'm no good at spotting stuff like that, I just knew whatever she's done is too much. Glad you know all about this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I’d forgotten about the boob job drama! And didn’t she come out with some rubbish about only having them done because they were uneven and she was really insecure about them? Even though she’d been giving Wayne Lineker lap dances in bondage style bikinis a few months before? 😂
And she wouldn’t “disclose” how big she was going 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Any other names anyone follows/ is nosy 🤣about?
Lauren Roberts - very bizarre how she acts like a 20 year old single party girl when I’m sure I read a while ago that she’s actually in her 30s, and she has the silent hidden BF who only appears for the odd posed photo! She seems to want to be a teenager forever!

Natalie Young, another dark horse but seems to be almost top of all these PMDs, so clearly not as ditzy as she makes out! What’s sneaky though is she only lost all her weight a couple of years ago, despite selling these weight loss shakes for a lot longer - she clearly wasn’t using them! But she didn’t seem to admit that, just never ever appeared in full length photos!

Reactions: 2
Speaking of having work done, Olivia’s former BEST FRIEND Lauren looks unrecognisable (although appreciate the after pic is filtered to the max as well).
She’s been using Facetune or something recently as her face looks completely different in all recent pics 😱

Any other names anyone follows/ is nosy 🤣about?
Lauren Roberts - very bizarre how she acts like a 20 year old single party girl when I’m sure I read a while ago that she’s actually in her 30s, and she has the silent hidden BF who only appears for the odd posed photo! She seems to want to be a teenager forever!
Lauren is definitely an odd one! Find her relationship with her fiancee very weird. They're never together, if she ever shows him, he looks dead miserable an only seems to appear when he's driving her an her mates around with no top on. If you didn't know her you'd think she was single. All over men at ocean beach, squeeling like a banshee 😭 shes also very materialistic, loves to show off her selfridges purchases all thanks to her juicy wage. One time she took a photo of a load of selfridges bags an then used the same photo a few months later to fool people into thinking she was spending again.

Speaking of having work done, Olivia’s former BEST FRIEND Lauren looks unrecognisable (although appreciate the after pic is filtered to the max as well).
She loves a filter doesn't she! Under all the blonde barbie glamour though, she looks like the scream mask to me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lauren is definitely an odd one! Find her relationship with her fiancee very weird. They're never together, if she ever shows him, he looks dead miserable an only seems to appear when he's driving her an her mates around with no top on. If you didn't know her you'd think she was single. All over men at ocean beach, squeeling like a banshee 😭 shes also very materialistic, loves to show off her selfridges purchases all thanks to her juicy wage. One time she took a photo of a load of selfridges bags an then used the same photo a few months later to fool people into thinking she was spending again.

She loves a filter doesn't she! Under all the blonde barbie glamour though, she looks like the scream mask to me 😭
It makes me laugh how they are all anti vaxx yet they take nutritional products’ from a company that’s a pyramid scheme lol 😂😂😂😂

They don’t wanna take a vaccine that’s been researched by scientists all around the world for 8 months who have also created vaccines in the past for hepatitis B etc. But they are haopy to take products they don’t know anything about, I wonder what the products are doing to their insides! I’d rather take the vaccine than take products that don’t work and are harmful to our health!

• Heart
Does anyone else follow Katie Wren/Ravey? Long time JP hun who upped sticks and moved to the States to marry an American JP dealer? (Couldn’t think of a name for a male JP hun!)

Normally I find her incredibly smug and patronising but it seems like hubby has done a really crappy number on her and cheated on her with an equally irritating fitness you tuber who he’s plastering all over his social media. Feeling really sorry for her at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow Katie Wren/Ravey? Long time JP hun who upped sticks and moved to the States to marry an American JP dealer? (Couldn’t think of a name for a male JP hun!)

Normally I find her incredibly smug and patronising but it seems like hubby has done a really crappy number on her and cheated on her with an equally irritating fitness you tuber who he’s plastering all over his social media. Feeling really sorry for her at the moment.
Yes! I’ve been following and seen the recent drama - she sure knows how to pick them, she ended up divorcing her first husband after less than a year of marriage as I think he cheated too! I think she’s pretty much top of the JP pyramid isn’t she?

This has been a recommended thread to me. If anyone can find out how much Simon bowler makes that would be great because he’s a scamming bastard much like the rest of these juice plus wankers (he’s a youtubers dad) I’d also wonder whose the proper top of the scam? Like who is the actual person they’re reporting too?

This has been a recommended thread to me. If anyone can find out how much Simon bowler makes that would be great because he’s a scamming bastard much like the rest of these juice plus wankers (he’s a youtubers dad) I’d also wonder whose the proper top of the scam? Like who is the actual person they’re reporting too?
Wait, I thought Simon was a juice plus employee not part of the ‘franchise’? But I know susie Mitchell was part of the franchise before (I presume) being employed by juice plus. I know Lauren Roberts is so high up she can make decisions as part of the company, but you have to have reached a certain level I think. Like you can’t do it if you are just a PMD, you have to have a certain amount of down lines etc I presume?

Yes! I’ve been following and seen the recent drama - she sure knows how to pick them, she ended up divorcing her first husband after less than a year of marriage as I think he cheated too! I think she’s pretty much top of the JP pyramid isn’t she?
She is yes ! She’s on a lot of the training calls!

Wait, I thought Simon was a juice plus employee not part of the ‘franchise’? But I know susie Mitchell was part of the franchise before (I presume) being employed by juice plus. I know Lauren Roberts is so high up she can make decisions as part of the company, but you have to have reached a certain level I think. Like you can’t do it if you are just a PMD, you have to have a certain amount of down lines etc I presume?
You might already know but Susie was one of the ones who’s jumped ship over to Glowb / Bombshells along with her son Simon, and helped set that up! Seems quite a lot of JP huns followed them over, all isn’t as rosy as it seems is it!

You might already know but Susie was one of the ones who’s jumped ship over to Glowb / Bombshells along with her son Simon, and helped set that up! Seems quite a lot of JP huns followed them over, all isn’t as rosy as it seems is it!
Really? I know Simon is really close with Sophie now! Idk I think they are dating, not too sure! I know Simon was high up in juice plus! Isn’t susie a qualified dr? It says dr Susie Mitchell on her Instagram

Don't really know much about Simon except he's seen as a god. They all go insane if he joins one of their training calls or gives them a shout out. Major cult leader vibes!

Why are people blowing smoke up Harriets ass about that garden transformation she posted on their rental property? It looks awful, it’s literally just stones? I’m done with these people saying it looks amazing 😂

Reactions: 4
Why are people blowing smoke up Harriets ass about that garden transformation she posted on their rental property? It looks awful, it’s literally just stones? I’m done with these people saying it looks amazing 😂
Just gone to have a look, its dreadful! So dull an the fence panels don't match. Looked better before, might have been a tip but at least it had some character 🤷‍♀️

The way she's gone out about this house renovation as well, all about getting out of her comfort zone an how much its challenged/changed her...babe you're decorating a small house, not going through a major life changing experience! Get over yourself an sort them eyebrows out!

Reactions: 4
I remember Olivias boob job. Ridiculous. Big sob story about how insecure she was before about her boobs, yet she was fine to parade around in low cut tops and have Instagram bikini shoots. Then yes, the Wayne Lineker thing really confirmed what kind of girl she's become.

Lauren really does look like the scream mask 😱😂😂😂😂

And tell us everything on Harriet 👀 it would be interesting to hear what she was like before becoming a stuck up JP hun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.