Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Old Harry flaunting her freshly waxed arse hole and giving insta a bit of camel toe to up the likes.. is that their big news… she’s opening her own ‘Only fans’???
I feel we might be ahead of our time.. that it won’t be long before our Harry is the topic of tattle threads in the main forums.. she’s destined for great things 😂😂😂
The amount of camel toe going on here is obscene. If my lady parts were that “puffy”, not sure if that’s how I’d describe them 😳, I would absolutely not be showing them to the world 😂😂😂😂😂
Anything for a bit engagement 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SaintLeo

VIP Member
“Dan film me whilst I move around on sofa pretending to be uncomfortable to look like I’m so relateable” My partner could never he’d torment me for weeks if I asked him that 😂😂😂 dopey dan clearly just goes “Ok” 🤣
I cringed so hard for her I think I’ve done myself an internal injury!

• Haha

nolongerjuicy

Surely the real question is why are you filming this and posting it on Instagram you absolute weirdos??
I rest my case. They’re literally scraping the barrel now for content

You can breathe back in now Harry you’ve got your shot.
I look more pregnant than this when I’ve got a food baby after a Sunday roast.

Attachments

Last edited:

Trentsetter

Can’t believe (we’ll actually i can!) that they’ve got a countdown timer for the gender reveal!
Honestly, who on earth do they think they are?
First the OTT wedding, then the z-list celeb style baby announcement, the weird pregnancy guru podcast and now a countdown to the gender reveal?!
Ridiculous! and I do find Dan a bit odd. Harry wears the trousers, he’s like a little lost puppy, following her everywhere. It’s his outfits. So cringe. Both cringe, everything about them is cringe.
Cringe, cringe, CRINGE

katetotheparty86

The life of monny the cat...the tea we've all been waiting for!

Does anyone know what the viewing figures are for the podcast? Can you see things like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chatty Member
Did Emma Sneddon sleep in her Club 39 make up because she couldn’t afford to pay someone to do it today?

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Harriets brown dress was absolutely vile. You’d think with all her money she’d be able to go shopping and try stuff on before buying, instead of buying rubbish online.
So many of them make really awful outfit choices. Too tight, too short, cheap material, way too much cleavage. As the great Dolly Parton once said, “it takes a lot of money to look this cheap”.

Piccoline

I see Emma Sneddon had put up her 30 millionth “before and after” pictures. Absolutely no difference whatsoever apart from smaller knickers, a different angle, and a bit of fake tan. Embarrassing.

• Haha

Delphinimperial

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it a bit uncomfortable at how open Harriet is about her preference towards girls? I understand that gender disappointment is a real thing and people have it, but she’s so open about how much she wanted this baby to be a girl, and their second child too if they have one. I think she would really struggle if they ever have a boy.
Absolutely, I find it really uncomfortable. Just be happy you’re having a healthy baby ffs. Gender scans aren’t 100% accurate, there is still a very slim chance it’s a boy, wonder how she’d handle that! I also find it super uncomfortable how much importance she’s putting on weight gain, and how much she’s monitoring it. She’s pregnant ffs.

Trentsetter

This whole Elle Darby thing got me thinking…Harriet has fairly changed her tune.. hasn’t she? I’m sure we will have baby photos thrust down our throats if the bump photos are anything to go by… and always claiming to be supporting other people..all I can see from when she was a teacher was fat shaming & derogatory terminology.. like ‘*****’ plus the fb thing on holiday.. your never off SM! 😂😂😂
Oh wow, when the people who know her come and say she has a nasty streak…. Can see it now

KH1984

Speaking as a pregnant woman (soz to casually drop it into convo, feel like Harriet), I find the whole vaccination topic so exhausting. I understand that everyone has an opinion, but hearing opposing opinions all the time is just so mind melting. I feel like pregnant women are damned if you do and damned if you don’t, either way you get told by people that you’re putting your unborn child at risk. I mainly disagree with people like Harriet who post things to a large following which could influence their decision (which is dangerous in my opinion), I respect anyone’s choice to get the vaccine or not, but ‘influencers’ shouldn’t be putting information out there when they aren’t qualified to comment. There’s a lot of information out there on the vaccine, people need to do research and make an informed decision based on that, not on what Harriet from Juice Plus is doing. Personally for me, I’ve looked into it and I would rather trust the scientists and doctors than someone’s social media post.
Exactly this!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Everyone has a choice and an Opinion but forcing opinions on others is dangerous whatever the subject x

• Heart
I bet all their cars are on finance! They haven’t bought them no way they don’t earn enough to buy it in full!

Juice plus are giving their huns the chance to earn their highest bonus again and a trip to Mallorca 2022 lol if I wanted a free holiday and extra money I’d start a proper business and go to Mallorca when the huns aren’t there lol. Could you imagine trying to enjoy your holiday sunbathing and Lauren Roberts starts doing nakey cartwheels on the beach think I’d have nightmares lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Remember when loads of the JP huns left to join Glowb last summer? I’d love to know what happened as so many have left that now, and some creeping back to JP! Natalie Jade Magill has posted recently that she’s rejoining JP and it’s always meant the most to her, I mean this is the same person who posted a long video slating JP less than a year ago when she left! 🤣🙈 They’re all SO disingenuous, how can they ever expect to rebuild a team when they jump from company to company all the time?!