Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's disgusting.
😂😂😂😂😂 snorted my tea out reading this! I hadn’t seen it yet thanks saint leo!
Harriet Aldridge… believing her own hype.. I told you… she thinks she’s the JP mother Teresa..
The problem with Harriet and shark eyes Dan.. they read all these self help books etc.. but they’re selective.. I don’t see them giving anything back.. no charity.. and that’s a big part of what these gurus tell you.. 5,4,3,2,1…. Count down to harriet’s next post… giving back.. because we know she’s on here..oh btw Dan…you need to stop skipping leg day mate!
😂😂😂😂😂

All in it for themselves! Greed has got the better of them.

They make out like they're helping everyone live their best lives. No, you're just praying on vulnerable people to increase your own bank balances. Disgusting. Would love to post her the link to this thread!

TheElwood

Ah that makes sense.
IKR, it was only a few months ago they moved in and were gushing love for each other. Wish I’d seen the YouTube vid because it sounds like he laid out the truth about their marriage. I bet she will move back to UK.

nolongerjuicy

wow £10 a ticket for the next XXY event and anyone can go.....tempted to go and see what all the fuss is about :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Another nice little way to make money off their team. Making them pay for all this amazing love and support they can get when being part of the team. Joke really. What other job makes you pay for essential training and team bonding stuff like that?
I think they make them pay to cover the cost of hiring the room (clearly don’t see it as an investment into their teams). Even still I can’t imagine the room costing so much that they need to charge £10 a ticket. Unless the company who process the ticket sales take a big cut.

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when Cassy wrote her car off whilst using her phone (think it was Snapchat) and about killed her friends. She got called out publicly about it loads but deleted everything. She then made a big deal about paying for her friends new teeth then cut her out her life 😂 wild
Oh god yeah was it Kayleigh Jeffrey's or something? Lost all her teeth? Someone else broke a bone and she just walked around limping for weeks blagging attention then forgot it happened when everyone said she was high on ket

it’s a protein shake so I doubt it. Hopefully this is corporates first attempt of coming away from being branded a weight loss brand. It’s not even a weight loss product. The complete shake was designed for people on the go who don’t usually have lunch so they can get something quick with all the nutrients you need in. it was just reps who made it a weight loss product by designing shitty plans and advertising to desperate people as weight loss.
Corporate didn’t do anything becuase 1.sales.
2. technically it is a certified meal replacement product. But I guess now they’re doing damage control 🤞🏼. In America where it all started complete isn’t even meal replacement and they don’t have the booster - they should do that over here. They played to their market introducing the booster and soup and it’s messed them up.

If they stop reps being able to sell as weight loss and go back to their roots of being a healthy living and wellness company so many of these reps will be screwed as they can no longer pray on vunerable customers. Imagine actually having to live a healthy lifestyle to promote them instead of pretending boosters and shakes are good for you.

I’d probably go back into selling it then. but as it stands I won’t be apart of it while it’s like this.
I’m confused I thought everyone in this thread was anti MLM ?

nolongerjuicy

I don’t think their stuff is safe in pregnancy… I remember reading that pregnant women shouldnt take their capsules.
there is actually a study done on the capsules in pregnancy and the outcomes are really good for pregnant women. I had my daughter before I found juice plus but I’d certainly take them if I ever got pregnant again (very unlikely). Where did you hear that they are unsafe?

Link to study.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
So Katie’s “popping” back to the UK again. Interesting to see if she’ll abide by the quarantine this time now it applies to everyone and not just un-vaxxed. (Spoiler alert - she definitely won’t!)
Nicola Wills is back in the UK too for two weeks, staying at the Soho House members only hotel

loubylou50

VIP Member
Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
No way, really! I knew she’d moved back to Ireland but assumed it was to be nearer her family. But then actually yeah she did lose quite a few of her successful downlines who would have been earning her the money so I can see how she’d suddenly lose her income! She must be feel embarrassed that she’s about the only previous big name who hasn’t made PMD+ 🤣

nolongerjuicy

I’m confused I thought everyone in this thread was anti MLM ?
I’m not anti JP. Product wise (apart from the entire complete range) they are decent. I’ve carried on with my capsules since leaving. The comp plan is better than most MLM and no stock has to be bought by reps / money collected from customers like some.

I just hate the bitchiness / the huns are insufferable and are praying on vunerable people to line their pockets. The cold messaging some reps do really gives the whole MLM industry a bad name and most MLMs with the exception of a couple products really are just shilling shit.
thats why I’m not apart of it anymore.

Christ, there’s a JP huns podcast! Kill me now.
Why the hell does anyone listen to Emma sneddon bullshit about working around your kid when we all know she’s gone literally broke trying to look rich in the process of doing it

Smith

I find her irritating she’s another anti vaxxer, I had to block her she was doing my head in. No I don’t think there’s a thread on her
Surely we can't be the only people who find her irritating, there must be others. Do you know if anyone can just start a thread?

nolongerjuicy

Does anyone else think Katie’s lost luggage is not Virgin Atlantic’s fault but actually the universe telling her she should be bloody isolating?!
Katie must be the most unfortunate person in the world when it comes to lost luggage. I’m sure this happens to more than the average person. This is at least the second time I’ve personally seen it happen to her and know no other people. Including those who travel more frequently.

katetotheparty86

I don't really know Katie, I've heard of her but not one of the JP huns who has been on my radar really. Feel sly on her if her husband has binned her off for someone new though! Does he do juice plus or is he just a motivational speaker?

The Girls With Goals gang are dancing on the stairs to spice girls at the convention omg how embarrassing 😳

Girls with Goals is Andrina’s business she set up, she recruited Leah, Caitlin, Claire, Charlene and loads of others lol 😂

It should say sometimes I doubt myself for being in a pyramid scheme 😂😂😂😂😂

The Girls With Goals gang are dancing on the stairs to spice girls at the convention omg how embarrassing 😳

Girls with Goals is Andrina’s business she set up, she recruited Leah, Caitlin, Claire, Charlene and loads of others lol 😂

No hang on, somehow I got roped into a pyramid scheme

No hang on, somehow I got roped into a pyramid scheme
If you look at the picture you will understand what I am on about lol

Attachments

Last edited:

LucyJade1994

I k

I don’t know much about the algorithm but to go from hundreds/thousands of likes on posts to less than 20. Something smells a bit fishy. Is Harriet Aldridge buying likes or followers?
Deffo buying followers and likes !! They all do it I notice Instagram takes the followers they bought away as they are bot accounts and Instagram doesn’t allow fake accounts

SaintLeo

VIP Member
No way, really! I knew she’d moved back to Ireland but assumed it was to be nearer her family. But then actually yeah she did lose quite a few of her successful downlines who would have been earning her the money so I can see how she’d suddenly lose her income! She must be feel embarrassed that she’s about the only previous big name who hasn’t made PMD+ 🤣
Interesting! I know she doesn’t have the over the top lifestyle that other huns have but just assumed that was because she’s a bit older with a family and maybe not so bothered about being flashy.

I did think it was strange though that she did a Crowdfunder for her daughters surgery last year when she presumably would have been able to afford it herself if she was really a six figure earner as most of the PMDs claim to be.

Ewww what a bitch! Did you get your money back? She's definitely done you a favour though, imagine you stayed an had to do their whole "fake it til you make it" shit 😭 you'd definitely have lost a few friends an family members over it.

How many best friends do these girls have? An do women in their late 20s/30s really need to be stating every five minutes that someone is their BEST friend. Its so high school, grow up 🤣
I signed up but I didn’t have the fee so even though I was under Emma but I don’t think I had an actual franchise as I couldn’t afford the sign up 😀