Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow £10 a ticket for the next XXY event and anyone can go.....tempted to go and see what all the fuss is about :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Another nice little way to make money off their team. Making them pay for all this amazing love and support they can get when being part of the team. Joke really. What other job makes you pay for essential training and team bonding stuff like that?

Reactions: 7
wow £10 a ticket for the next XXY event and anyone can go.....tempted to go and see what all the fuss is about :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Another nice little way to make money off their team. Making them pay for all this amazing love and support they can get when being part of the team. Joke really. What other job makes you pay for essential training and team bonding stuff like that?
I think they make them pay to cover the cost of hiring the room (clearly don’t see it as an investment into their teams). Even still I can’t imagine the room costing so much that they need to charge £10 a ticket. Unless the company who process the ticket sales take a big cut.

I think they make them pay to cover the cost of hiring the room (clearly don’t see it as an investment into their teams). Even still I can’t imagine the room costing so much that they need to charge £10 a ticket. Unless the company who process the ticket sales take a big cut.
Ah yeah fair enough, I didn't think about the costs to cover.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t like Harry’s outfit yesterday.. the colour was awful. Notice her and Dan are pigging out… It’s getting a bit sickly.. our life is soooo perfect…

Reactions: 2
But they hire the room, then take it off their tax because they needed it for training.. Then the legit business owners who attend and declare write off their £10 tickets.

This was just how I was told it worked when I used to "work" for JP years ago.

But they hire the room, then take it off their tax because they needed it for training.. Then the legit business owners who attend and declare write off their £10 tickets.

haha yeahhh! Sorry I forgot about them all being legit business owners

• Haha
I’ve been a snooper of a few tattle forums for some time but finally made the leap to join after what I’ve seen tonight.

Harriet’s profile occasionally pops up in my explore page and If I’m feeling nosey or in between clients I’ll have a look. Since she’s got pregnant she seems to have become the most clueless expert in the fitness and nutrition field and it’s making me fuming given how many impressionable followers she has.

To start with she’s taken up running now she’s pregnant - she clearly has never heard of the relaxin hormone which makes joints unstable and starts increasing from the second trimester. Its only advised to run throughout pregnancy if you were a keen runner before.

Secondly; her exercise form has always been poor! Why she posts videos of it worries me. Does she think it looks good? Now she has a highlight on pregnancy workouts. When I saw I thought are you serious?

Third, I’ve seen her post tonight on her story that protein above 20-30g is wasted in the body. WHAT? Wasted? What she means is; only 20g for the average person is needed to stimulate protein synthesis. Your body doesn’t just waste anything over this amount. She’s also giving out generic advice like take 0.8g protein per lb. that’s 1.7g/kg the higher end of the recommended amounts and realistically her following will not be training intensely enough to need that amount. She also forgets to mention you need to train with progressive overload for muscles to develop. Clearly a concept which she doesn’t understand when she’s been apparently training for 7 years with no visible muscular development.

Giving out generic bad nutrition advice and posting poor workout content to make sales on your protein shakes to impressionable girls is next level low. Get a real job or at least get qualified!
Sorry rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I was led to believe that NMD and above could claim expenses from the company?

I was led to believe that NMD and above could claim expenses from the company?
From SSC You get a % of you earnings depending on how many club legs wide you are. Starts at 5% for 2 legs and goes to 20% for 5 legs. And it’s a maximum amount of 1600 a month. You just count it as part of your earnings tho as you still pay tax on it. Might have changed but that’s what it was when I was involved.

To start with she’s taken up running now she’s pregnant - she clearly has never heard of the relaxin hormone which makes joints unstable and starts increasing from the second trimester. Its only advised to run throughout pregnancy if you were a keen runner before.

Secondly; her exercise form has always been poor! Why she posts videos of it worries me. Does she think it looks good? Now she has a highlight on pregnancy workouts. When I saw I thought are you serious?
I didn’t know about the joint thing but I know your not supposed to be hitting PBs when your pregnant.
Just saw the highlight now. Think it’s clear to see from those videos she doesn’t have the bump she’s desperate to have but she just looks bloated.

Ohhh Olivia will be dining out on this for ages - her boyfriend being shown on Real Housewives of Cheshire! But to say he’s a fitness trainer, he’s got the strangest body shape, he doesn’t look in prime health to me!
Sure he trains Liam payne an also that motivational speaker steven too. I find it odd coz he's a little chubster himself so it's not really good advertisement.

Side note-i don't like this aggressive training they do with their dogs, it seems cruel to me.

Lollllll scientist Katie how you can test a new variant?! Absolute moron. And we are supposed to believe JP can cure all but forget her kid is constantly sick!
although she is thick, and using the variant to sell products is stupid. I kind of do agree with the sentiment. I’m so sick of this whole thing now. It’s hard to know what’s true because it’s all media hype at the moment, no real data out yet. The media I’ve read said that
1. The variant has been found in vaccinated people. So what was the point in us getting it. Some people forced so they don’t lose their jobs.
2. Apparently PCR testing can’t distinguish which variant you have it takes a 5 day “geonome sequencing” or something.
3. the doctor who raised the alarm said the symptoms were so mild and different and we shouldn’t be alarmed
4, There’s always gonna be new variants. I’m not taking another jab now after this one is proven to ware off without all the boosters that go with it. Those who want to protect themselves can do with boosters. Time to get on with life now and stop putting everything on hold. Could all be dead tomorrow (and not from COVID) so why are they keeping us all living in fear.

i don’t agree with using the variant to sell products tho like I say. She’s as stupid as our current government Katie is.

Reactions: 3
Oooo another insider, have you got any gossip?
To be honest, nothing. I was kinda slummed to the side after being roped in as a poor single parent to a 1 year old and a newborn with all the tit they use to fill your head. It's absolutely horrendous! They're just all crappy people tbh.

I think her point was that she doesn’t believe you can distinguish between variants, I don’t think she believes in science which is frightening! Just in the magic of JP products.

Frightening that people on that thread are choosing to be educated about public health messsging by her

Reactions: 4
How is this Relatable, duck off katie you bleep, u haven’t a bleeping clue
A5EF395C-F284-4CA0-BA1A-7A5E2CD016B0.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.