Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MammyWalsh

I have an issue with these posts… Harriet needs taken down.. she’s insufferable now

Not one on my radar but basically the same story as loads of the other JP huns - debts, now earning more from JP in a month than from proper job in a year, bought a new build 5 bed detached, drives a Range Rover.

A cynical person might say that’s all a bit too much of a coincidence! Almost like they’re being told what lines to trot out. Not me though girls, I know it’s all about the hussle and being a product of the products! 😉
Preet where you a former juice hun? I saw your post on the old thread about knowing a few of them? If so please tell us.. is there a handbook or social media templates they must use?

Attachments

It’s like Tiana Thomas, the same before & after pictures get used by all the huns to promote the business when in actual fact she’s a big lass and has been for the 4 or 5 years I’ve been aware of her.
Always on a “weight loser journey” but never actually looks any different?

Oh yeah I’d forgotten about the boob job drama! And didn’t she come out with some rubbish about only having them done because they were uneven and she was really insecure about them? Even though she’d been giving Wayne Lineker lap dances in bondage style bikinis a few months before? 😂
And she wouldn’t “disclose” how big she was going 🙄🙄🙄🙄

loubylou50

VIP Member
Is it official they broke up? Or are we just assuming coz we haven't seen him for a while?
I think it was a lot of assumption because she hasn’t posted a photo or tagged him recently, but she definitely used to always be wearing her engagement ring and she hasn’t had it on for months. So who knows really!

RecoveringHun

I am really starting to think that Lauren Roberts has split from ‘Lew Lew’ - she hasn’t posted a photo or even mentioned him for a long time now, and isn’t wearing her engagement ring any more, whereas she always used to? 🤔
Yeah I think you might be right there, he’s noticeably absent from her posts and stories.

Trentsetter

I saw this and wondered too 🤔 as she didn’t tag him or actually reference him, I wondered if he was just visiting the dog!
I dunno, why would you post him to your socials if you wasn’t together. I certainly wouldn’t even if he was just visiting the dog

nolongerjuicy

Omg welcome, this stuff is the tea ☕ we NEED! You were high up then? I’ve followed most of these people for quite a few years - initially because my friend was doing JP and suggested a follow them to convince me 🙄 (I didn’t join) and then I carried on following out of sheer morbid fascination! I could always tell that there seemed to be a lot of fakery and smoke & mirrors, but it’s mad to hear what’s really gone on! Is it as bitchy and cliquey as it comes across? Like only certain cool groups talk to each other?!
Yes, I left before PMD+ was a position so I was 1 position from the top, admittedly I got in just before the boom in late 2012 / early 2013. Katie a girl called Claire (who I don't think is in it anymore) and Emma Caren were the main 3 as well as John.

Katie was an office worker, Claire a uni student and Emma was a single mum. Emma Sneddon was in too but always got clinger on vibes from her.

Claire and Katie had a big fall out because Katie wanted everyone to use skinny rules branding which Claire said no, I think she was studying something fitness related at uni and didn't want to use the word skinny. Katie did everything she could to boost Emma up to take over Claire as her biggest downline (I originally found this business through Katie but was placed under Emma along with Carly and others who aren't in it anymore)

To piss her off Claire set up a Facebook page ripping her skinny rules of and called it fit girls rules and it hit over 100k followers. Then moved over to America (LA) when she finished uni which was always Katies big dream. These two things together infuriated Katie so she was doing everything she could to get her removed from the business, got her blocked from climbing past NMD even tho I'm sure I heard Claires business was PMD level. I think Katie had some special relationship with Simon Bowler.

It was a massive car crash. Good to watch though.

We were calling Sam ‘Puffy Nipps’ :LOL:Seriously, that tit region is so embarrassing for him. Feel sorry about the dog stuff thoUgh.

Also, do Harriet and Dan Aldridge know the actual meaning of “XXY” ?? It’s a serious Health Disorder.

LOL, watch them rush to change the name now after spying over here. Idiots
I’ve always thought this, what a weird name even if you’ve never heard of the health condition surely you would Google something before naming your ‘business’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

TheElwood

Pretty sure there’s a 48 hour rule about not sending sick kids to school….obviously doesn’t apply if your mom is a jp hun!

TheElwood

She was flashy, she rented her small house out to be able to rent a bigger one. Made out she'd bought it. Drove a Range Rover.

I remember that - making out like they’d bought it but it was all for show. She’s the worst for praying on mum guilt and if you work a 9-5 you’re missing out on your kids growing up

Chatty Member
A friend of a friend is a big JP sales person. Her FB profile used to state her occupation as Juice Plus - Training National Marketing Manager or something like that. She regularly tagged her "sister from another mister" Olivia Measures, and was clearly one of Olivia's recruits, and superficially at least gave the appearance of being a successful one. Photos of her in her Audi etc. Olivia gave her a Prada handbag once as a congratulations/thank you present. She (friend of friend, not Olivia) was also very open about how many new recruits she had joining her team, and would tag them in posts about how proud she was of them for hitting their sales targets. So you would have thought, given the importance of your "downstream" to the business model of how you actually make JP profitable, that she was doing well. She has been shilling JP crap for years btw...

In the first half of this year she posted something about how she was finally free of debt after >10 years. She disclosed a figure, part of which was apparently attributable to her ex, of over £15k of credit card debt <5 years ago (which would be a good few years after she started doing JP).

Now I don't know to what extent her debts were just as a result of poor money management or getting screwed over by her ex, but taken at face value it would suggest that even those in the upper middle tiers of the JP hierarchy still don't do that well (we all know the lower tiers lose money rather than make money) and even those that you would expect to be doing well, are having to spend money they don't have in order to maintain the "boss babe" image that is so vital to recruiting new team members.

Not going to name and shame her as my personal view is she is as much a victim of the manipulation as those she has subsequently recruited. She has a health condition and started doing JP when she had recently separated from her husband and was struggling financially. But I think it is an interesting insight into the realities of JP.

Conclusion - the whole thing is a glorified Ponzi scheme and the way they target vulnerable people to sign up ought to be illegal.
Does her name start with an S?

I remember Olivias boob job. Ridiculous. Big sob story about how insecure she was before about her boobs, yet she was fine to parade around in low cut tops and have Instagram bikini shoots. Then yes, the Wayne Lineker thing really confirmed what kind of girl she's become.

Lauren really does look like the scream mask 😱😂😂😂😂

And tell us everything on Harriet 👀 it would be interesting to hear what she was like before becoming a stuck up JP hun.

TheElwood

Have a wee read…

[/QUOTE
Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
Bloody hell that has shocked me!! Still bragging the other day that she doesn’t have to do a 9-5 though!

I’m sure I read that Chris cheated on her too though? I know they weren’t even married for a year before splitting - she doesn’t seem to have much luck with men!
Chris was an absolute dog - she found out he was cheating on her birthday!
And as for Luke - what a psycho! I think her years in the US she has been totally mind controlled by him. So weird they seem to still be living together in the Florida mansion even though he’s moved on to Rebecca Louise.
Out of all the JP huns katie seems the most financially successful- or so it seems!

Who is Harriets upline?!

I know that Lauren is Olivias, so does that mean the better Olivia does the more money for Lauren? Slightly awkward as they aren't speaking!
arent they all under emma caren?

Last edited: