Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAHun

Emma Leyland and Amenkx are another two who have been really ill these part couple of weeks despite taking their “magic beans” which are meant to be amazing and stop them from getting ill

Anyone heard of Cassy Ann Clark? She was another that jumped ship. She was and still is an evil cow, oh how the mighty have fallen lol
yep! Don’t like her at all! Nasty attitude! She was really nasty to me! Claims she lost 16 stone or something in 3 months? Apparently it wasn’t juice plus it was surgery she had!

I did indeed. Went to every event going. Its the only way to build your business you know hahaha! Can't believe now that I would leave my child with my mum to go on these trips. Silly but I thought I was doing best by her.

Was it in Barcelona that all the Molly B drama happened?

Yes he was pretty much her main leg minus a few others. When he left he took so many of his team with him. She pretty much lost her business overnight minus a few loyal ones.

Childless though so she probs has only come over for a short while
One of my old friends did juice plus and she went to Barcelona and her upline Shelby Louise caused loads of trouble for her and my friend left when she got back from Barcelona as she said it’s all fake and they are all bullies they really upset her.

yep! Don’t like her at all! Nasty attitude! She was really nasty to me! Claims she lost 16 stone or something in 3 months? Apparently it wasn’t juice plus it was surgery she had!

One of my old friends did juice plus and she went to Barcelona and her upline Shelby Louise caused loads of trouble for her and my friend left when she got back from Barcelona as she said it’s all fake and they are all bullies they really upset her.
But when I asked Dan Aldridge about it he denied it 😂😂😂

But when I asked Dan Aldridge about it he denied it 😂😂😂

I did indeed. Went to every event going. Its the only way to build your business you know hahaha! Can't believe now that I would leave my child with my mum to go on these trips. Silly but I thought I was doing best by her.

Yes he was pretty much her main leg minus a few others. When he left he took so many of his team with him. She pretty much lost her business overnight minus a few loyal ones.

Apparently a fight happened in Barcelona at the juice plus trip a few years ago?

Last edited:

loubylou50

VIP Member
Olivia Meaures has just put a huge gushing
💫motivating💫 post up about how thankful she is for getting to the top point in Juice Plus, thanks big Harry & her weirdo husband, but doesn’t tag or mention Lauren Roberts?
Is that not strange seeing at Lauren is her up-line and if it wasn’t for her she wouldn’t actually be in the business?
There must’ve been a massive falling out as normally those two are glued at the hip at these weekends!
I’ve also just seen that Olivia’s shared this - thanking Natalie Young, who is her upline Lauren’s upline, so two above her! But still no mention of Lauren, who she used to gush over? Definitely very strange 🤔
D0712916-83E3-4F91-91F2-2D837724E98B.png

NotAHun

I’ve always wondered why they called it XXY when it’s a health disorder. I thought it might meant something else too so they chose it for that reason?? Anyone know why they use it?

TheElwood

I am here with so much tea to spill because I used to be in this BS and I used to know a lot of them.

She actually cheated on her ex hubby. When he found out she said "are you really going to throw everything I've given you away" he said she was all about the image only and he was sucked into it. She liked the idea of being this up and coming Juice Plus celeb and he was a PT which fit her brand perfectly.
really?!? I heard his bit on the side sent her photos of them together on her birthday! Wouldn’t surprise me though if she cheated first

RecoveringHun

Did Katie Wren really put a story on of her kid throwing up in a bucket?! Wow that desperate for attention from the baby daddy eh
And she just keeps shoving the camera in that poor sick baby’s face. Little one looks so out of it bless her, and Katie’s using her being sick for clout, it’s sickening.

Chatty Member
Completely depends on if their level is still at PMD. You never lose title position so you could have someone who’s a PMD who literally earns next to nothing if they don’t continue to be consistent like they was when they were building to that level.
I think that’s Emma Sneddon now.

Lala22

Chatty Member
The thing that pisses me off about these huns is their whole narrative of how “time free” they are. They literally sit on their phones all day ignoring their kids looking down on those doing the 9-5. At least when I’m not at work my time is my own!

Olivia has gone from really pretty naturally to plastic fantastic 🤢

any juice on Carly Peace - another annoying one
She’s best mates with Lauren and we clearly know she gets hair extensions and gets a lash lift and tint and luxury skincare treatments then claims it’s all down to the capsules. Sorry but fruit and veg doesn’t make your hair grow down to your bum and even if it did it would take years and you’d have to get it cut regularly to help the hair grow. Lauren is exactly the same.

nolongerjuicy

I think I know you 🙊 did you come Barcelona?

Emma Sneddon for sure comes across as one of the biggest JP fakes! Always seemingly on a health kick and running 10k but never gets any smaller?! Yet she constantly shares that one single slim ‘after’ photo as if it’s current, when it’s years old! 🙄 I remember their whole rented house malarkey too - not that there’s anything wrong with renting, but there is when you’re lying and pretending to have paid cash for it! I found it so strange at the time that they would rent when they allegedly had so much money - and now we know!
On the subject of Emma - whatever happened with James Lavelle when he upped sticks to another MLM and they all fell out? They were business besties before that weren’t they?

I see Katie has come back to the UK

Chatty Member
there is actually a study done on the capsules in pregnancy and the outcomes are really good for pregnant women. I had my daughter before I found juice plus but I’d certainly take them if I ever got pregnant again (very unlikely). Where did you hear that they are unsafe?

Link to study.
They add vitamins including vitamin A to the capsules and the groupies eat them like smarties;

nolongerjuicy

So glad to have you here! Do you mind sharing what made you leave? What position did you get to?
I got to EMD, I will say to this day I like the products and was earning good money but I lost motivation with all the bs. The whole atmosphere is so fake, who has the newest LV and louboutins, one time at a conference they got everyone with a range, Audi, Merc or BMW to park them on the paving so we all passed them when we walked in.

If your face fits then you do well (when customers come through the site with no rep they're randomly assigned to someone and its always the Olivias and Katies of the world). As well as fake promotions given, we were at a convention in Nice there was a girl who is no longer with the company because she was severely bullied by Katie who was her direct upline, but her then boyfriend proposed in Nice, next minute she gets promoted to NMD (which she wasn't at that level) and never received the bonus because she obviously wasn't hitting that sort of volume.

I was always told it'll dwindle out,I've seen a lot of reps posting offers on product bundles so it must be an offer from corporate, offers were never a thing when I was a rep, so I'm guessing there having a hard time selling enough products like they used to.