Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s delusional! He had a kid from previous relationship and now has one with Katie, anyone wanna bet he will have another with this other woman. What’s the name of that famous dude who went to prison for a pyramid scheme and is now a life coach?
He’s delusional! He had a kid from previous relationship and now has one with Katie, anyone wanna bet he will have another with this other woman. What’s the name of that famous dude who went to prison for a pyramid scheme and is now a life coach?
Bernie Maddoff? He’s now dead he died in April but he wasn’t a life coach?

Found this link to do with pyramid scheme in USA. You can get sent to prison if found recruiting people or fined $5000! https://www.legalinfo.com/content/criminal-law/crime-overview-pyramid-scheme.html

She has jaw filler I think but I’m sure she’s photoshopped it to make her chin like that

Why can’t Harriet buy clothes that fit?
Everything she wears seems to look really tight on her! I’m not saying she is fat but surely you want to feel and look comfortable in the clothes you wear?

preet

Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
I just looked her up on instagram and it would seem she still has an account and actively promoting JP. Account only has about 5k followers tho

Lillibut1990

Adding to the list of questions, not a new one but I’m still dying to know what the tea is on Katie & Luke Wren especially now she’s been given full custody of the kid and is moving back to the uk. She keeps hinting about more truth to come out so has he done stuff so bad to her/them that made it difficult for him to push for joint custody?
I have just seen on her insta “once a cheat always a cheat” ….,,,

I'd love for them to see this tattle thread!
One of Lauren Roberts teamies really irritates me, she left her job as a financial advisor to do this full time and she’s recruited her friends from her old job and she acts all fake like Lauren it does my head in she’s called Ellie MacDonald 😂😂

nolongerjuicy

Oh yeah! She has a kids clothing company now but can’t see it making big bucks.
Who else was around that time…. Emily Schofield anyone remember her?! Juice plus miraculously gave her ginormous boobs overnight. And apparently she was one of the girls Chris fielding cheated with.
No. That’s what I thought. Her and faye just up and left the dodgy bombshells even though they were earning 20-30k a month.

To be fair emilys tits appeared when she went to arix and was dating james lavelle. Think she was honest about having them done but also didn’t shove it in your face like others. Fair play to the girl she’s got out of mlm completely and has her hair extensions training academy now. Seems like it’s doing well.

I have been waiting my entire tattle life for this thread!!

And finally If anyone’s looking for a new car crash have a look at Olivias down line Tiana Thomas. Constantly posting stories embarassing her child (who can’t consent to being plastered all over social media) She’s been about a size 22 the entire time she’s been peddling JP. Her mum bought her house and she just rents it but makes out her juicy life paid for it. Is a back yard breeder of animals (her poor dog) and her boyfriend is an alcoholic and she openly posts all the drama surrounding that and his child he has custody of which again the poor child can’t consent. She also uploads photos of her bedroom which has overflowing ashtrays which is just 🤮 especially with kids in the house.

I think I’m finished 😂
she always has a new before and after picture. how she sells products is beyond me. She is the worst yoyoer I’ve seen in the business. When will they see that starving themselves on shakes is damaging their metabolism. As I’ve said previously. If you actually look into the studies done on the products especially the capsules. They are good products. It’s all these money hungry b**ches that are giving it a bad reputation And giving the business a bad rep by being too flash And making it unachievable for most. And then making them feel like shit when they don’t.

Simon bowler needs to do something before the reputation is completely destroyed. I think hes just as bad though, he’s very toxic. Well you only have to read his daughters threads on here to see what sort of person he’s raised.

Last edited:
No, I don't believe this to be true as she didn't have the massive social media presence she has now. She is favouritised in terms of being given PMD when she hadn't hit the payline at the time of achieving (so it could be before her birthday), but didn't receive bonus until she did hit it. Also I've been told by a pretty credible source that she didn't get the £40k bonus, just got the title, wonder if that one was just handed to her too.

Also, did anyone see Harriet bragging about Dans pay when he got part of the PMD bonus, yet I've never seen her brag about hers so I do wonder if she got her PMD bonus yet. They'll award you the title if you have a mega fluke success month and hit it but will only pay the bonus if you hit it consistently and for the 3 consecutive months required.
Yeah I saw that! Because he hit PMD first then she hit PMD.

now that girl has own lash line and shows girls how to lashes, pretending she’s rich and made it! like her mate cassy, there all embarrassing! cassy is the local bike and sleeps with peoples husbands and brags about it, she now doing a puppy farm from her house, cassy has a shed in her garden where she does all her botched work and kids running in and out, dogs everywhere! she’s a state and there all fake pretending there millionaires it’s embarrassing! yet cassy always asking who wants cheap promos! about time people exposed these social media wannabe influencers! there damaging to young girls and just fake money grabbing bitches! i mean cassy tattoo vegan on her leg i called her out saying “ to be vegan you don’t walk around in dead animal skin, because you eat vegan food don’t make you vegan” she went “ i eat vegan it’s my diet” i said but your still not vegan you preach about slaughtered animals yet how you think your fake bags or shoes are made?” she’s not vegan now and she feeds her kids takeaways every night! when she was with juice plus her skin was still minging and her edited pictures and looks nothing like that in real life! there needs to be a law how these influencers fake it and put pressure on young girls how they should look and not be proud of what they have, yet these young girls are ashamed and edit all there pictures and there mental health suffering because they want to be slim and pretty! yet cassy ain’t either, shes a scammer like the rest of them! these juice plus people crack me up one minute there just these normal people then they want to lose weight, then there professors in healthy living and most nicest person with stupid quotes and it’s just a load of crap!

as for cassy shop which was embarrassing too, all screaming and shouting on corner was for hair, other for lips and different corners with old victorian hospital screens! to wash money up through the business for drugs! pretending she paid cash for her house and cars! she’s a mess and juice plus needs bringing down as it’s a scam
Yeah didn’t she sell her shop or something she’s ago xx

I went to the hairdressers this week and Harriet’s name came up as she lives in the area. Most of the girls had received a friends request. Some added her..thinking she was someone they knew. Apparently she starts out nice ‘hey there, how’s your day?’ Etc. Then she will message you the speal about how she can change your life like she changed hers.. when they politely declined.. she would bombard them with messages..’why not? type of messages.To the point of harassing.. they ended up removing her/ blocking her. As one said ‘she gives the impression you wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her’
I was told by someone she was a bully in high school so that doesn’t surprise me. Lots of juice plus reps question you about it if you decline that you don’t want the products.

I was going to say I don’t think she looks that chunky at all and she has been posting bikini photos a week ago. Also she is only 31 I think. These people are annoying enough, do we really need to comment on their weight/ability to get pregnant?
We wasn’t being horrible we just presumed Harriet might be pregnant as she was drinking Orange juice today at the event with Dan. And I saw on her stories months ago she put it on her vision board that she’d like to have a baby one day with Dan and they were manifesting it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

wasn’t she drinking in Ibiza? she must be really early on if she is unless she was in Ibiza and didn’t know

her boobs don’t look any bigger. Maybe they’re just trying to get people chatting so her weight gain doesn’t look so bad if people start guessing she’s pregnant.
Yeah she was drinking in Ibiza

Chatty Member
TT is an absolute rocket! How she promotes a weight loss product is beyond me! She looks a mess!
who was the girl who was her sister who also peddled JP? I’m sure they were sisters or close friends at least. She was blonde, also a mess, got her boobs done with her “juicy pay” but her life was a total car crash. She posted something about her being forced out the business
It was her sister but I don’t think she does NWM anymore so I won’t share her name.

edit: she does tropic now 🤣 Tamara Sapphire Compton

OMG I went down a bit of a rabbit hole whilst sorting my personal business stuff out thought I’d have a little search of Ce’Ce Project (Cassy’s old JP business name) and Olivias LYB on companies house and low and behold Cassy’s CeCe project is still active even though she’s left the JP company and her accounts are overdue (see screenshots) and Olivia seems to be still earning well (what she’s declaring anyway) and her sister was the director of the LYB company back in the beginning too! Seriously spent too much time being nosey lol I may or may not have finished snooping 🧐 lol 😂 have a read or search the company names yourself for a bit of a laugh 😂
I didn’t know Cassy left juice plus? I wonder why? Wasn’t she PMD?

NotAHun

So one of the juice plus huns that I follow (amenkx) has had about a month off work now with chest pains. Her “magic beans” apparently aren’t working 🙄🤣

She had a week off last week and was absolutely fine, until Friday…and all of a sudden her pains came back. So another week off this week. She went to the drs today for a blood test. And yet again somehow seems to be ok to be swanning around the Xmas markets with her husband and dog tonight.

I have a feeling she will use this health issue to quit her full time job by the end of the year and stay at home and work on her “business”. But I know she can’t be making enough money from JP to do it, she will be living off her husband but making out it’s because the business allowed her to. That’s the level this cult gets into people’s minds and brainwashes them.

Also, I know people treat their dogs like their children, but she takes it another level! She wants to stay at home to be with her dog because she feels like she is missing out on him growing up - her exact words!

This has been a recommended thread to me. If anyone can find out how much Simon bowler makes that would be great because he’s a scamming bastard much like the rest of these juice plus wankers (he’s a youtubers dad) I’d also wonder whose the proper top of the scam? Like who is the actual person they’re reporting too?
Wait, I thought Simon was a juice plus employee not part of the ‘franchise’? But I know susie Mitchell was part of the franchise before (I presume) being employed by juice plus. I know Lauren Roberts is so high up she can make decisions as part of the company, but you have to have reached a certain level I think. Like you can’t do it if you are just a PMD, you have to have a certain amount of down lines etc I presume?

Yes! I’ve been following and seen the recent drama - she sure knows how to pick them, she ended up divorcing her first husband after less than a year of marriage as I think he cheated too! I think she’s pretty much top of the JP pyramid isn’t she?
She is yes ! She’s on a lot of the training calls!