Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like when Olivia started dating thug life, he was reasonably normal? He had the gym and did boxing but that was it. Now he’s some sort of bizarre parody of an entrepreneur. My parents had a couple of rental properties back in the day, and the idea of my dad on Instagram spouting this shite on his holiday about his “business growing” is hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel so bad for all these poor women who are being conned into joining JP now there is the £1 sign up.

Also, how fuming would you be if you signed up a week ago for full price and now it’s £49 cheaper?!

Reactions: 7
Nope Dani - That’s a cheap dining table and a back to front IKEA desk!
I just can’t comprehend how she’s still not realised that that desk is back to front. She’d have to get up from behind her desk to walk round to the ‘front’ to open the drawers. Surely it must have crossed her mind that if she actually turned it round the right way then she’d be able to open the drawers without having to get up and walk around! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1969595Wow Olievia don’t even look like Olievia 😳
She looks like she’s been playing rugby
---
Hayley McLaughlin is an absolute lunatic. She's going to Oxford today to participate in a protest against the concept of the "15 minute city". I work in town planning and the whole concept of a 15 minute city is to reduce car use by having all essential amenities within 15 minutes' walk of every home in that city. As per usual, Hayley seems to think it is some conspiracy by the government to keep everyone on lockdown and to stop them straying too far from home. She's mental.
I’m pretty sure I could convince her of just about anything given 5 minutes and a YouTube video. I struggle to think of a conspiracy theory she doesn’t violently agree with.
---
And a £125 Desk - dream office!
View attachment 1969911
I see she’s bravely wearing her fluffy and ridiculous Balenciaga shoes now the child nudity noise has died down. Clearly she’s no longer “OMFG shocked Eeek Can we just?” as she appeared. How totally, in her own words, literally insane!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.