Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure whether it's controlling or he just couldn't care less. Made apparant by the lack of support after her father died with him not even bothering to go the funeral, disgusting. She appears to be just an inconvenience to him now. Its very clear how she is clinging on to the relationship but there's just nothing to it.

It's probably because there is nowhere else to go and she has no life now outside of Sam and a couple of people she knows through him. She rarely sees her family. Her twin is clearly in a happy relationship and is getting married. She's only mentioned her brother once or twice so doesn't appear to speak with him. She also doesn't appear to have any friends back home.

I'm pretty certain their house they live in will just be in Sam's name, therefore without him she's left without anything.
I’ve never really thought that Olivia isn’t close to her family, but more that she just doesn’t talk about them on social media so much. She seems as though she comes from quite a well to do family with a decent amount of money and I’d imagine her peddling JP, dressing like she used to, sh*gging Wayne Lineker etc is just stuff they wouldn’t really want to be associated with.

interesting thought about Sam’s being the only name on the house though. That’d put her in a really precarious position if she’s stepped away from a big wage to start again and has no security in the house. Would explain why she feels the need to cling on to him maybe?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never really thought that Olivia isn’t close to her family, but more that she just doesn’t talk about them on social media so much. She seems as though she comes from quite a well to do family with a decent amount of money and I’d imagine her peddling JP, dressing like she used to, sh*gging Wayne Lineker etc is just stuff they wouldn’t really want to be associated with.

interesting thought about Sam’s being the only name on the house though. That’d put her in a really precarious position if she’s stepped away from a big wage to start again and has no security in the house. Would explain why she feels the need to cling on to him maybe?
With the family it's only what I think from the lack of her visiting. She posts every inch of her life on Facebook and when she has been to visit them, she plasters it all over. Including the time her Mum came to visit and her twinnie. So we would definately know about it if she had seen them. The only family member she sees regularly ish is an Auntie she goes on expensive shopping trips with.

Her family definately seem well-to-do living in a posh area with her twin going to Cambridge but then Olivia wearing cheese wire bikinis in Ibiza grinding ON Wayne Lineker really won't be something they'll want to be associated with.

I feel sorry for Olivia, she should see her family more and not be so focused on Sam who so blatantly isn't bothered.

Reactions: 5
I remember a while back Liv bought a flat to rent out so at least she has something to fall back on when everything inevitably goes tits up.

Even the house they live in right now I’ve seen her describe as their forever home whereas he’s spoken about it as an investment and selling it in future. The two of the are on completely different wavelengths.

Reactions: 5
I remember a while back Liv bought a flat to rent out so at least she has something to fall back on when everything inevitably goes tits up.

Even the house they live in right now I’ve seen her describe as their forever home whereas he’s spoken about it as an investment and selling it in future. The two of the are on completely different wavelengths.
Yes complete different wavelengths. All Sam is bothered about is investing and hustling, when Liv is desperate to settle down.

I wonder what Big H and Dan's opinion on Sam is and whether they tell her what he is honestly like?

However, I do remember Big H doing Sam a ridiculous birthday poem and Sam being 1 of 3 on Dan's stag do after having met him once 😂 do those 2 really have anything in common?!

Reactions: 7
Ooh what's thay I spy? Is Jane Mably the next one to jump ship? 👀👀👀
Nu Skin is definitely going to be the go to for anyone wanting to jump ship but stay in good favour with JP, as their product lines don’t overlap. I think you’ll see more and more who get involved on the side of their JP ‘hustle’ but then go for it fully as the ship starts to sink!

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure whether it's controlling or he just couldn't care less. Made apparant by the lack of support after her father died with him not even bothering to go the funeral, disgusting. She appears to be just an inconvenience to him now. Its very clear how she is clinging on to the relationship but there's just nothing to it.

It's probably because there is nowhere else to go and she has no life now outside of Sam and a couple of people she knows through him. She rarely sees her family. Her twin is clearly in a happy relationship and is getting married. She's only mentioned her brother once or twice so doesn't appear to speak with him. She also doesn't appear to have any friends back home.

I'm pretty certain their house they live in will just be in Sam's name, therefore without him she's left without anything.
Does anyone know why he didn’t go to Olivia’s Dad’s funeral with her? Have they met each other’s parents?

Reactions: 1
I'll be honest, I do quite admire Hayley. It takes a very special kind of person to spend most of her weekend protesting attempts by the government to lie and manipulate people for their own benefit - and then go back home to work for juice plus where she spends her days lying and manipulating people for her own benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why he didn’t go to Olivia’s Dad’s funeral with her? Have they met each other’s parents?
They have met each other’s parents but doesn’t seem to happen often and she definitely sees his mum more than her own family.

Reactions: 2
It cracks me up that Dani thinks she’s like a celebrity like Jennifer Lopez going back to her home town!! It cracks me up hahahaha as if she’s come from the dregs to being this world famous celeb! Crying! Some peoples ego!
Also dying at ‘my routes’ 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I genuinely thought for a moment that she was talking about which route she drove home via! Saying she’s as thick as two short planks actually does a disservice to planks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dani K - brilliant, I ain’t forgotten where I have come from?
Just exactly where do you think you are now Dani? Hollywood?
You live in a modest home, shop in Primark and have 241 dinner dates in Pizza Express.
You ain’t come far love

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dani K - brilliant, I ain’t forgotten where I have come from?
Just exactly where do you think you are now Dani? Hollywood?
You live in a modest home, shop in Primark and have 241 dinner dates in Pizza Express.
You ain’t come far love

😂
“I’m very grounded” says the women who spends her days trying to make out she buys designer gear, and boasts about her luxury Dubai holidays. She has fake Chanel table mats FFS! Very grounded!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.