Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So OLIEvia is trying to defend, on a Facebook post, the fact that she is using pinch collars on her dogs. There is no reason to use these, even if your dog is a “protection dog” - they are out right inhumane!
[/QUOTE]

I saw this earlier and it took all my strength to not comment 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s so deluded.

Reactions: 4
Who’s this Ria who suddenly seems to be the new spare part to Dan and Harriet? She’s appeared out of nowhere. Must have heard there was a potential BEST FRIEND vacancy!
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread, this AWFUL woman has been harassing me and others on Facebook for years. She’s Harriet’s down line. Tbh I have considered blocking her but I actually find the desperation and cringe factor hilarious to watch. Like a burning car crash I just can’t look away it’s my guilty pleasure. I find it disgusting how much she brags about how much “money” she makes yet it’s obvious they are skint. Some of the status’ she makes for engagement are very humiliating for her children. False advertising of the products they’re trying to slog. Scamming and preying on vulnerable people. Lies and deceit. Karma will prevail

Reactions: 8
Oooh, what's this in your vision board, Ria? 👀
£200 a month 😩 what a joke. It’s clear that she doesn’t make any money because both she and her partner still work. Also they made such a big deal recently about their “dream home” etc etc etc. Making it seemed like they bought it, but no, just another rental. “That homeowner feeling”

£200 a month 😩 what a joke. It’s clear that she doesn’t make any money because both she and her partner still work. Also they made such a big deal recently about their “dream home” etc etc etc. Making it seemed like they bought it, but no, just another rental. “That homeowner feeling”
You can tell just by looking at any of them that they don't have much money. That said, Dani is one of those people who could be dressed top to toe in Gucci but still manage to look cheap. (Not that she would ever be able to afford Gucci!!)

Reactions: 9
You can tell just by looking at any of them that they don't have much money. That said, Dani is one of those people who could be dressed top to toe in Gucci but still manage to look cheap. (Not that she would ever be able to afford Gucci!!)
She runs fitness classes in local village halls. Not really consistent with all these thousands of pounds she claims to make.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1905823View attachment 1905824

I understand this is sad but it is very rare that someone dies or has a reaction to a v@ccine. You can’t just bash a vaccine become someone died from it. If everyone who had the v@ccine died or had a severe allergic reaction then I’d be a bit suspicious but I don’t know anyone who’s died from the vaccine or had serious allergies etc. This is chavvy Hayley’s friend by the way.
I don’t know anyone who died of Covid but it doesn’t make it any less real. I’m not an antivax or a conspiracy theorist but there are a suspicious amount of sudden deaths and cases of heart issues in people who are generally too young to have them. this is the price we have to pay to have a vax rushed through at record speed Which at the time we felt was needed as we were being told it stops the spread and we wanted to protect loved ones. It’s only now that the companies are denying they ever said it stops the spread and most younger people are realising they took the vax for no good reason

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisbon learnings so far:
1. Dani K still hasn't purchased any designer items.
2. New BEST FRIEND Ria has appeared from nowhere clinging to Haz and Dan hoping her juicy pay to increase to £200 next month.
3. Big H still hasn't bought a new pair of shoes.
4. Juice plus "all expenses paid trips" either don't include flights or include a cheap Ryanair flight with 2 meals paid for throughout their stay.
5. 40 year old Lauren is still squealing and creamed herself at getting a selfie with Livs ex Lukas.
6. The Aldridges even in another country managed to take pictures for part 15 of their shower/sauna photo series.
7. The company that allows hun Mums to "never miss a moment with their little ones" hosts yet more non child friendly events.
8. Big H has been able to finally film a gym workout for the first time in weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dani has mentioned twenty times in her stories that everything’s paid for! We get it!!

Oh my god Lauren is getting dead giddy tonight running around the show thinking she’s in Jurassic Park in that garden! All there behaviour is beyond!!!

Reactions: 3
Well hello there old friends!
Stop it! That long-ass middle toe desperately escaping the rest. The RI sandals are back with avengence …I would love to be able to wear open toe shoes but I CAN’T and WON’T as my feet are rank. Big H doesn’t give a F

• Haha
Dani has mentioned twenty times in her stories that everything’s paid for! We get it!!
That’s been driving me mad! How does she not understand that’s how all business trips work? If you go away for work they cover it all, in fact even more than JP because normal businesses will cover your plane/train/bus/petrol costs too. It’s just that most of us don’t gush on social media about it!

Tiana Thomas’ latest - Imagine being so desperate to profiteer from your latest scam that you’re willing to publicly share how much you haven’t looked after your child’s teeth
Omfg that’s terrible and so obvious that there’s a filter on one. Difference in skin colour

• Sad
Well hello there old friends!
Not the bleeping River Island shoes….again! You can tell a lot about someone and the shoes they wear, these tell us everything we need to know about big Harry. She’s boring, dull and has zero personality 😂

it’s giving old maiden 🫠

Not the bleeping River Island shoes….again! You can tell a lot about someone and the shoes they wear, these tell us everything we need to know about big Harry. She’s boring, dull and has zero personality 😂

it’s giving old maiden 🫠
For people that are earning so much money, why don't they ever seem to use any of it and buy nice things? Those RI shoes must be falling apart by now, they buy the same boring food week in week out and they keep saying they don't have any gym equipment at home? For a couple obsessed with fitness, you'd expect them to at least purchase some dumbells or something.

They might be investing every penny they have into property or savings as they know they don't have long left with the business going how it is going... but they can hardly boast about this luxurious lifestyle without being living proof it it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.