Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe get a new simcard it could be a faulty sim. 🙄 why does Faith Martin sound like she’s from Essex when she lives in Sussex I think she is trying to be like the girls from towie lol 😂
E8C66EFC-7256-4732-98AF-6614922F361E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
How the duck is it suspicious that her 4G isn’t working ffs. 😂

I wonder if Big H will get jealous and join “best friend” ove at NukSkin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2FFB1903-99FD-45FA-AED5-B6003E6DFE63.png
B2005E4D-07F9-49C1-8A5A-AE1960EE9FDA.jpeg

I understand this is sad but it is very rare that someone dies or has a reaction to a v@ccine. You can’t just bash a vaccine become someone died from it. If everyone who had the v@ccine died or had a severe allergic reaction then I’d be a bit suspicious but I don’t know anyone who’s died from the vaccine or had serious allergies etc. This is chavvy Hayley’s friend by the way.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is going on with Dani's Roast dinner?? Who the hell puts pickled onions and gherkins on a roast??!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
OMG huns! I thought everyone had just gone really quiet but turns out there’s a new thread that I missed. What am I like, I’m going all dizzy like Emma Leyland!

Anyway, I know they have to big it up to try and drum up a bit of interest but what is “soo exciting” about a buffet lunch, 3 hour meeting and a dinner? Sneddon has been travelling overnight on a bus to get to Dublin airport to fly out at the crack of dawn. Why doesn’t her “all expenses paid” trip cover a taxi or a hotel at the airport the night before her flight? At this rate she’ll be spending more time on that bus than in Lisbon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG huns! I thought everyone had just gone really quiet but turns out there’s a new thread that I missed. What am I like, I’m going all dizzy like Emma Leyland!

Anyway, I know they have to big it up to try and drum up a bit of interest but what is “soo exciting” about a buffet lunch, 3 hour meeting and a dinner? Sneddon has been travelling overnight on a bus to get to Dublin airport to fly out at the crack of dawn. Why doesn’t her “all expenses paid” trip cover a taxi or a hotel at the airport the night before her flight? At this rate she’ll be spending more time on that bus than in Lisbon.
The company is whizzing them to Lisbon in a self paid overnight coach and a Ryanair. If my boss did that we would be fuming.

Wtf is going on with Dani's Roast dinner?? Who the hell puts pickled onions and gherkins on a roast??!!
We've talked about it before, she's disgusting!!! And then she went and did a video saying that yes, she puts pickles in her roast 🤦

Reactions: 3
I’m not trying to impress, but I’ll get someone to take a pic of my arse getting out of the jacuzzi.
Embarrassing. Don't mind me whilst I pull my costume up my arse and pose getting out of the jacuzzi.

Big H and Olievia's friendship is deteriorating by the day. I give it 6 months and they won't speak at all. Funny how they haven't seen eachother in months and no longer even screenshot when they're on the phone to eachother. Call eachother BEST FRIENDS and eachothers biggest supporters, yet no promoting or sharing of one another's "businesses".

Reactions: 9
Why does Dani K feel the need to whoop at a level designed to break glass at every opportunity.
Can you imagine the poor sods staying in the same hotel as this lot!

• Haha
Why does Dani K feel the need to whoop at a level designed to break glass at every opportunity.
Can you imagine the poor sods staying in the same hotel as this lot!
Also why the need to take pictures outside the designer shops?? People who can actually shop in those places don’t take picture of themselves outside Dani!

Also why the need to take pictures outside the designer shops?? People who can actually shop in those places don’t take picture of themselves outside Dani!
This is the woman who uses a photo of her infront of a Ferrari saying 'Do not touch' as her inspirational photo!

• Haha
The company is whizzing them to Lisbon in a self paid overnight coach and a Ryanair. If my boss did that we would be fuming.

We've talked about it before, she's disgusting!!! And then she went and did a video saying that yes, she puts pickles in her roast 🤦

40,000 a month and they can’t even get a NetJet 🤣🤣

Trying on all the glasses and proceeding to not buy any after saying she’s tempted 😩 she’ll have ordered some off knockoffshop.com and will show case them very soon

---

46B3ED43-21DD-455C-9B43-41B05366666E.jpeg

She must have forgotten to put the 500 filters on this pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Like that’s dressed for an important business meeting ?????
They are all so chavvie can’t wait to see the cocktail party outfit will Orville come out again or didn’t it fit in the hand luggage only allowance
And also what’s with the Aldridge’s constantly posting shower / sauna etc pics is it to show us what her size 10 arse looks like 😂
All commenting about how amazing Lisbon is as someone said why not stay longer and properly get to know the really amazing city but none of them do culture too busy hustling let’s hope this is the beginning of the end of the pyramid scheme should have gone to Egypt as Ross is good at finding them 🤣
They all fell for that Thailand scam as well flights NOT included such a caring company where’s the maternity pay that allows you stay at home and care for your little ones and sick pay or pension Nope doesn’t do that but they don’t tell that tale

Reactions: 6
So OLIEvia is trying to defend, on a Facebook post, the fact that she is using pinch collars on her dogs. There is no reason to use these, even if your dog is a “protection dog” - they are out right inhumane!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who’s this Ria who suddenly seems to be the new spare part to Dan and Harriet? She’s appeared out of nowhere. Must have heard there was a potential BEST FRIEND vacancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.