Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blossom51

Hope Olivia is ok think she’s having a bit of a melt down. Hope her parents are in touch regularly as we all need our mum for reassurance.
Hope Charlotte is ok think she’s having a bit of a melt down. Hope her parents are in touch regularly as we all need our mum for reassurance.
Who is Charlotte?

Anyone else think Oakie Dokie’s nursery is really shit? Horrible decor and styling by Big H. Just what every newborn wants, a cluster of dusty pampas in their bedroom!
Sorry I meant Olivia….she seems to be having a melt down. Do you think her parents talk to her since she got on with Sam? We never hear her talking about them or visiting the new house….

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Boombirdie

VIP Member
That's true. Seriously, this is the time you want to have them in a wrap, close to you. I miss it so much!!

Boombirdie

VIP Member
I was scared when my second was just sleeping happily in his cot. His brother was a nightmare, always on the boob. The midwife said it was fine at the beginning to sleep for longer, but it doesn't last for long

onservantannie

Chatty Member
So my theory is. Big Harri isn’t as far along as she’d have us all believe (let’s be honest, she’s been pushing her bump right out since she first announced 🙄), and she’s actually not overdue, she just doesn’t want people to realise she was pregnant during her wedding when she was drinking etc!

Firstly AspirationalHunNot your opinions about me are null in void and I’m most definitely not your Hun.
You’re views about vaccinations and making disparaging remarks about others isn’t what this thread is about and seemed a bit left-field from your usual posts on here. Maybe having a bad day? 🤔 This thread is about the shit show cult that’s JP.

My comments are my comments and I alone own them. If you don’t like them, then simple hit the ignore button but truthfully the insight I’m getting is that maybe you wish you had the gusto or eloquence to write the observations I make.
I’ve been fairly quiet on here of late as I’m tiring of them, but what they don’t need to be reading on here is their only critics and people who call them out turning on each other.
Yeah, I really admire your “gusto and eloquence.” By the way it’s “your views” not “you’re views” - people don’t say ‘you are views’ do they? Say it out loud to yourself first, if it’s problematic for you.

I’ll refrain from saying anything else as you‘re correct, it will give the rip off merchants who read here more satisfaction. I’ve even said this myself in the past in terms of solidarity here, so I will apologise for that. I‘m fully on board with “shit show cult.”

• Haha

Boombirdie

VIP Member
What’s this look?!

This ain’t normal!!!

OMG- I sound just like her 😳🤣🙊
What's with MLMers and the chavvy look?!

All true, but she is also the woman that a couple of weeks ago said she was “grateful for the air we breathe because it helps us to live”. I’ve laughed every time I’ve thought of it since so I’ll let her off some of the more annoying things!

In fact I know it doesn’t rhyme but “grateful for the air we breathe because it helps us to live” would be a good thread title! 😂
This has my vote!!

Please, please tell us all about your corporate career, Kadie, because as far as I was aware, you worked as a lackey for your dad’s company. Not sure that can be taken into consideration when trying to win big contracts? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Silly question but does anyone know where the Joem came from? Her real middle name is Olivia.

number2

I think Faith was used by Luke to go to Fl to watch over Katie while she was pregnant so he could continue all his trips. He did miss the Lake’s birth after all. Faith started referring to Katie as mom even before they were married and Luke encouraged it. Was to hurtful to her real mom I’m sure. It’s one thing to vacation in Fl but to live there with a pregnant hormonal Katie and an absent father is quite another. Something went down for sure and Faith went back home in a flash. It must be so disappointing to Faith that her dad chooses women over his own daughters. Honestly the move to FL was Katie’s dream and he saw an opportunity to expand his business in hoity toity Sarasota. At least Faith has a great step dad.
Ive been told from reliable sources that he cheated on her a lot on those trips. She knew but keeping up appearances was more important.
I don’t know why the man gets in monogamous relationships when he can’t keep it in his pants.

LucyJade1994

I thought Emma leyland was moving to Carlisle and buying a house? Now she lives in an apartment in Manchester?! She looked really good and seemed happy when she was in Scotland now she looks so fake with the hair extensions and becoming Lauren Roberts new bestie. It’s like she’s a different person. 🙄🥱

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Won’t be blinded by the sun today just the Turkey Teef 😂
Honestly she used to be so pretty why do they all ruin themselves with this kind of stuff.

also Lauren Roberts- her voice drives me absolutely insane. Her Instagram stories the last couple have days have been eardrum piercing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Luke’s GF posted on Instagram about her first day out with Luke and his new Teef. Good lord 🤦🏼‍♀️
I see her photos from when she was in America and she looks so fresh, so relatable. Now she's just this artificial thing covered in fake tan with radioactive teeth.

B.Sawyer

Seems to me Katie's ex is still going around breaking hearts! His new girlfriend, Rebecca Louise posted this on her own story about being real about her feelings and crying into her fake shit champagne.
Wonder if it's because she found out he cheated on her, whilst he was away from her climbing expedition, attending his ego filling seminar? FACT!
He cheated on Katie, what makes her think he won't do it to her. I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one.

Attachments

• Wow

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Cassie has her own threads on here, she's crazy!
Yeah I came off this one and went to watched threads and thought oh did I not just post there 😂😂 I used to do JP (made basically naff all and they're all horrid) and always thought she wasn't too bad! She was with bill though.. Watching her downfall is wild.

number2

If faith was over to see lake then I would get it. But they’ve been in London - no sign of lake and now Edinburgh is lake there?
I’m sure Katie said she didn’t wanna be that mom who palmed her kid off

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I’ve had a mini - didn’t manifest it though…..just popped into the dealership and purchased it. Am I doing it wrong??? Does it have to be manifested to make it special?

I know Kaydee falls in love quickly, but seriously, with a drink?!
Yea but did we all see her comment on L's new fb pic calling him Peter, she's sefo watching on here, hi whore bag 👋 we still reckon you shaggibg your ex bfs husband! Are you that skint you gave to buy a preloved mini,,, pretty sure that's what R has, i maybe wrong it could be somat else? Can anyone confirm??? And that's no dis to anyone else but miss I've owned a Rangey Haa to take it out on finance... skint much...

how much does she want to be R... jealousy runs deep in that one 😂😂😂

RecoveringHun

Still like the name, Harriet’s still an idiot. It’s going to be interesting to watch her “parent”.

To be fair though, I don’t really know a lot of UK “Mumfluencers” but ended up following a lot of US/Caribbean ones when I fell pregnant so the name seems normal to me 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited: