Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KH1984

MLMs have a huge attrition rate. They won't publish it but it's like a conveyor belt. D&H live from the downlines, and even if they keep leaving them, just the sign up fee will make them qualify for a sign up bonus or commission on their starter pack? Also the Club X thing is related to the number of partners they have recruited, but not sure how long those partners have to remain in business so they keep qualifying.
Exactly this! They need to keep recruiting to keep their “club” status and their income as they rely on their “down line” for their “7 figure” income

Reactions: 1
Seems to me Katie's ex is still going around breaking hearts! His new girlfriend, Rebecca Louise posted this on her own story about being real about her feelings and crying into her fake shit champagne.
Wonder if it's because she found out he cheated on her, whilst he was away from her climbing expedition, attending his ego filling seminar? FACT!
He cheated on Katie, what makes her think he won't do it to her. I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one.
I read this post and thought she was happy crying. Do we know for sure he cheated on her when she was climbing!?!?

onservantannie

Chatty Member
Lurker here for a long time and never posted, but thought I would post… I am very sure they are going to call the Baby Alex after their mentor Alex Webb. Which fits with being called Baby A and being a boy and girls name 🤔
I think you’re right. They said it is a unisex name.

number2

She’s posted. I reckon she’s just leaving it later each day to keep people guessing.

The21stGeisha

Does anyone know how Harriet (and I guess the others, unless she's kept it to herself out of shame) found out about this forum? I've read comments on here that she reads it?

RecoveringHun

Also reported.
Just reported as well. I honestly can’t see how neither of them saw it, considering you just know how many times they vainly checked the video over before posting.

It’s always a glory vanity mission for her, increasingly at the expense of her own baby.

My first was an amazing sleeper (2nd and 3rd not so much 🤣) but they still all have their terrible nights no matter how good they are. So my advice to her is dont get too used to it, the “cluster feeding” won’t work forever.

Trentsetter

Anyone else noticing how strange Emma Caren Wilson is looking lately. Her lips and teeth just don’t look right. Another one who’s taken it too far

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Loving today's posts from Luke. Never been a fan of his fake smile but he seems to be enjoying so much having Lake around. Why doesn't Kadie do yoga with her? Or play games? She's going to love the 4 July fireworks ♥

Chat2me

Hi
Everyone except Juiceplus huns have had a bank holiday what sort of stupid be your own boss job do you have to constantly be on your phone hustling instead of enjoying doing your own thing ?
That’s my rant just wasted 20 mins listening to Katie whatever her name ranting just substitute meat free for Juiceplus are both full of chemicals ! But so glad her pseudo science was made easy for us average Joes ! 😂
Big big H has yet to master parenting and mother craft !Perhaps she should have gone to those classes Far harder than baking 🤣 don’t envy the maternity staff when she finally pops !