Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

number2

According to Katie buying your car outright is such a stupid financial decision to make

I think Katie and Faith bonded quite well during Luke and Katie’s marriage. Faith was a young teen and going through puberty (the time when you don’t want to be around your mom) and Katie was young and fun and lived in Florida so it was just the perfect recipe for a good connection. But please note that Faith is an adult now and is making her own choices - she also has/will have a lot to process with her parents so I do think we should keep our gossip to Luke/Katie and not Faith - she’s a really good young adult just trying to have good relationships!
Quite a vulnerable post. I wonder if now she sees how she’s bonded with the baby and doesn’t want to share her, she regrets not BF

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
My daughter was two weeks over they then induced her and my grandson was 10lb8oz. Difficult delivery had to have forceps. They left her too late to be induced
Wow impressive sized baby. My last was 9 days overdue and 9lbs and I thought that was big.

number2

Have to admit, that photo of baby after her bath is gorgeous. She’s a little cutie
I thought she looked cute in the pic of her sleeping with Dan and the gassy smile one. But I personally don’t think she’s a cute baby in the other photos. Must be super humbling for bigH that she hasn’t given birth to an adorable newborn

number2

Personally I don’t understand the collagen hype. But I’ve never tried it so I can’t. But where does Katie Ravey get off saying that their shitty perform shake is better at helping your body produce collagen then actual collagen supplements? She’s honestly crackers

Ok yes totally agree with the Katie slander but I popped on here to also say that Luke Wren is also equally as bad. He is out to a fancy dinner tonight with his new GF and her parents while his actual DAUGHTER is graduating high school. Like you flew around the world and back again just to add more air time of yourself in your successful girlfriend’s Everest documentary but can’t get on plane for 3 hours to see your own daughter graduate high school??
So so sad. I feel so sorry for poor faith. I hope shes ok. Someone previously wrote on here that her step father has pretty much brought her up and I hope he’s there for her!

Attachments

Last edited:

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
You need to reconfirm a few times to get the bonus. Dan didn't get his PMD bonus until 3 months after the promotion.

But as I understand, in the MLM world you don't actually get that huge lump sum, you get it spread over a few months. Not sure how JP does it.
This is right yesh, you hit the promo and have to then hit it the 2 next months too to get the money in a lump with your earned commission too

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Olivia seriously needs to lay off the filters, her face looks completely different. It’s actually refreshing to see her looking more natural in Dan’s photo.
Thug life is so jarring he always looks so awkward and stiff, does that weird lean I actually piss myself everytime I see him.

Trentsetter

Carly Pearce seems to have disappeared? Wasn’t she close with Lauren and Olivia, wondered what happened…
Sure Carly still speaks to Lauren as she looked after Lauren’s dog whilst she was away last time. Carly is so fugly, her eyes are sunken.