Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boombirdie

VIP Member
I'm also hoping that the amount of junk shes eaten the last few days has led her to pile on some late pregnancy lbs 🤭

GOT to be induced tomorrow, they won't let her go till Monday surely?
You can be monitores daily in lieu of induction to ensure everything is working as it should and bubba is not suffering

katetotheparty86

So Natalie Young has booked her hen do - Olivia is going, Lauren is not! 👀 I just reallllly want to know what’s happened between the girls and Lauren, is that too much to ask?! 🤣
I know, surely someone knows why they've all fell out 🤣 i didn't even know Natalie an Olivia were mates. Seems like they bounce from one to another in the jp circle. Is carly peace going or is she still Lauren's current bestie?

Can she not afford any new furniture?

He really isn’t going to win father of the year anytime soon is he. Poor kids. Least Faith has her step father.
Wouldn’t shock me if poor lake gets dragged from home to home while Katie remarries and divorces all her life.

Given you’re constantly checking his Facebook R (bringingthetea) surely you will know which post glass ankles is referring to?
Haha do you think I'm R? No just someone with an interest in all the Katie, Lloyd & R drama, I was a part of JP when they were all friends and it really intrigues me how this shit show is going, I can't see Lloyd since he went private and I didn't even know he had a brother.

Blossom51

Hope Charlotte is ok think she’s having a bit of a melt down. Hope her parents are in touch regularly as we all need our mum for reassurance.

Yep agree I went 2 weeks over all my kids and one thing I learnt with the first is don’t tell the world exactly when you’re due as once you go over that date it’s a nightmare.
Convinced she’s in hospital. Dan probably took that one last night of the TV when he’s been sent home for her to put up as if she’s at home.

LucyJade1994

was this because of the post I put up?

I really dont understand some of the sudden pandering towards Man Chin and Shark Face here. TRUST ME, they wouldn’t hesitate in a second to completely take the piss out of you and your life styles. We’re here becuase the two of them are nothing but total manipulative fakes who think they’re Ginger n‘ Meghan with their ‘oh so breathtaking and highly anctipated’ photo releases, regal (lol) statements and overall utter delusions of being ‘somebodies’.. Big H hasn’t changed at all from when she was a bully at school according to my good friend of friend who got caught up in some of the JP mess. They’re lucky to have a nice surname that literally any other name would have gone perfect with it, but they go for max cringe and attention, DELIBERATELY done so they know a name website URL or trademark wont be taken, for max merch purposes. Oakley line of JP baby milk, probably, the vapid idiots.
Was this because of the post I put up?