Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I'm sorry Harriet but taking her out daily around god knows how many people since the day she was born is now biting you on the arse. Newborns sleep a lot because they're exhausted, it often doesn't last long as they realise they're in the outside world.

Reactions: 1

Chatty Member
I'm also hoping that the amount of junk shes eaten the last few days has led her to pile on some late pregnancy lbs 🤭

GOT to be induced tomorrow, they won't let her go till Monday surely?
She can refuse an induction if she wants to.

RecoveringHun

I can't believe I'm missing Katie's annoying updates. Anyone have any gossip on her?
Haha I was just about to put something up about Katie. But only because I seriously don’t think she knows how to act anything other than ‘smug’ or ‘fake victim’. It’s nauseating, like girl seriously, fix your face 🙄

She’s got her step-daughter visiting her at the moment and she’s sharing some “big news” tomorrow from Edinburgh. 🤮 why do they all do this and try to add suspense like anyone actually cares?

Boombirdie

VIP Member
And where's Dan today? These two are exhausted and can't think of anything original to post anymore.

Oh really... he has a brother, share the post and the comment...
I'm not going to do that, as it has a picture of the 2 kids and I don't think its fair on them. But his brother's post was just "On Father's Day, a big shoutout to my brother who adores his 2 girls" with Kadie replying to the post 1 day ago saying "Best daddy ever Stay strong"

loubylou50

VIP Member
Any of you who used to do JP, can you explain Olivia’s post for me? She’s written that her next bonus will be the £40k one for PMD+ but didn’t she hit that top level last year? I remember her making a big song and dance about being the youngest one in the world and Sam bought her balloons to celebrate 🤣 Do you have to wait a while before you get the bonus money?

Attachments