Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

number2

Yep agree I went 2 weeks over all my kids and one thing I learnt with the first is don’t tell the world exactly when you’re due as once you go over that date it’s a nightmare.
Convinced she’s in hospital. Dan probably took that one last night of the TV when he’s been sent home for her to put up as if she’s at home.
I’m sure that’s how she started out by saying end of may / early june as she didn’t want to share the exact due date. But then gave us a weekly update every Monday so it’s not hard to do basic maths is it.
Bet she wishes she took everyone’s advice and rested her last few weeks

Reactions: 2

RecoveringHun

I can’t stand these videos she makes where she creepily smiles at the camera whilst staring at herself! I think she thinks she is doing something but it really is cringe!
SAME!! She just looks even more horrendous, but she thinks it’s great 😂 it just highlights how vacant she is behind the eyes 😵💫

They’re so cringey, it’s really hard to watch.

Piccoline

I see Katie has removed her post about Lake being ill as soon as they got to Florida. Probably because the majority of comments asked why on earth she flew her all that way just 2 weeks after an ear op. Anyway, she seems to have made a miraculous recovery and has been palmed off to God knows who while Katie fawns all over her wannabe (I’ve been on Take Me Out) brother 🤢

number2

Did I or did I not predict several several posts ago she was heading for an episiotomy? I must have manifested it 😂 That the midwife I spoke to said the her pelvic floor was going to be an issue when getting to stage 2 of labour with all that weight-lifting and swats was going to make her labour difficult not easy! As for the shit about the ligaments being too tight… I beg to differ Harriet ‘I googled what ever meant?! You were a drama teacher?!!’ The ligaments your talking about aren’t muscle.. ligamentum flavum .. and it took two attempts as they’re trainee doctors, that’s actually reasonable during placement of a labouring epidural. From that photo where your rolling around the bed I say he did a pretty good job getting it sited…and Dan nearly fainting.. that’s most folk.. not unusual, not podcast worthy! FYI.. I’m not sure it’s lawful to take photos of midwife’s or doctors and post on social media without their consent! I think bath birthing centre might need to be given a heads up
Yep. I thought she would need assistance I kinda thought it was gonna be a section just after all her smugness in pregnancy.

The only thing I will give her credit for is that bench photo she’s sat down you can see how big she is. She’s not hiding her pp body which fair play to her

RecoveringHun

So, Oakley Ever Aldridge. Sigh.

They’re just trying too hard with that name. They’re always just trying too hard, it’s just painful. They do not have the personalities to pull off the name, nor for anyone believing that they ever came up with it themselves. Whoever they copied, kudos. I actually quite like the name.

But that poor baby girl, raised by those two? Nah, they’re so generically dry, it’s a damn shame. She’ll spend her whole life stuffed into desperate designer clothes, roped into cringey Tik Tok dances with the two of them, and pushed to befriend children they think are “cool” just so they have an “in” with the parents.

She’s not hiding her body but she can tell you exactly what she weighed at the end of pregnancy, how much she weighed immediately after the birth and how much she’s lost in the last 5 days. I’m sure that’s not normal or healthy behaviour for a new mum but she feels obliged to share.
I (slightly) admire how open she’s been with her numbers but I actually feel a bit sorry for her as she feels she has to “prove” how much weight she’s losing! She has been utterly obsessed with her weight since the moment she fell pregnant and it’ll end up consuming her through the next few months (if it isn’t already). Her vagina has literally been ripped apart and she’s out trying to get her steps in…the mind boggles! Stay at home in your bed for 7 days straight like every other mum of a newborn and enjoy these moments!
She’ll get a fright in a few weeks when all the water/blood volume leaves her body and she stops losing weight. If only she’d tried breastfeeding, it would’ve been falling off!

😂 judging from her photos from when she was younger, I honestly don’t know he she could’ve had the CHEEK to bully anyone with a face (chin) like that!! The audacity 😂😂
This 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I think Juice Prat definitely has to be worked into our next thread title 😂

Not a mega-fan of the Sussexes, but I do think they get a bit of a bad rap sometimes.
Think I could definitely do better than Juice Prat but that was thought up in the moment 😂 😂

The threads on the Sussexes have some hilarious titles too! Everyday people really are so clever and witty ❤ Funny, I said to the hub last night, people here as in these online threads and communities seem much more real and there is more camaraderie and fellowship sometimes than the forced rubbish Big Harri and her fellow prats shit out in their excruciating dialogues.

• Heart

Delphinimperial

Chatty Member
Not Anti-VAX but did she or Thuglife take the VAX and/or boosters? Gotta watch out for out of the ordinary behaviour from people, going forward. Could be an innocent explantion but what Ive been noticing on socials are people are getting immune depleted, exhausted and ill but wont oddly admit to it like you would in the world before covid, but you can kind of figure it out from weird and unusual postings, movements and language.

Someone like Livvie would never want to give the impression she was a poor, and hasn’t given a sufficient excuse in this case. Its a question that needs to be asked imo.
Sound pretty anti-vax to me 😂

• Angry

number2

My money’s on a failed induction and c-section. Followed by weeks of posts where she moans about not being able to get back to the gym with a sprinkling of nauseating ones where she remembers how #blessed she is supposed to be.
They say that when your baby’s lungs are developed they send a protein which initiates your body to go into labour. The way BigH has been excessively weightlifting and the theory is correct; it doesn’t shock me that her baby hasn’t been able to properly develop hence her being so far overdue.

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Oh wow, a 1 year anniversary party. What actual pieces of shit. Tell me why these people bother to have babies? She's just an Instagram pawn isn't she, poor little lovely

RecoveringHun

Maybe I’m weird. But don’t you think it’s weird for faith to be in England visiting Katie considering the animosity between Katie and Luke? Also we assume that Luke wasn’t really present with faith so how much could Katie have seen of her during their marriage to actually “bond”? The kids have the same dad but lol is he a dad? Seems a bit forced. Seems a bit like Katie is trying to hang onto something that makes her interesting……. “Ah yeah my American stepdaughter is over…. “

Also I saw she is creating a partnership with the dentist that did her teeth…. Lol
It is weird, especially considering Faith did the photoshoot for Luke’s announcement of his new relationship.

There is history there with Katie though, Faith spent a lot of time with them in Florida and at one point was going to move in with them. Apparently something happened between them and she didn’t end up moving. It’s been hinted at that they’ve had to repair their relationship since the split, so this trip does seem like Katie has a point to prove.

Reactions: 1

number2

Long time lurker, came here for Olivia and Harriet but you have all shown me the unbelievable wonders that are the other JuicePlus clones!

This is from Katie’s stories earlier for her “program”….why would you waste your money on someone to improve your health that can’t even spellcheck properly?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ At first I thought it was some instawanker way of spelling recipe but no…..it’s on every single page!

Also this isn’t a roast dinner…just pour some Bisto over an Auntie Bessie’s Yorkshire pudding and get over yourself!
Why is anyone gonna pay her for this nonsense.

Reactions: 1