Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only recently found Jottie but I really like her, and it's lovely not to see a grey house!!

Reactions: 6
I agree. Her house is colourful and not perfect, which is nice to see. She has her own cleaning business, so she knows what she’s talking about. Also, with her face, I genuinely think she’s trying to hide her teeth. Yes, they’re not perfect; but are anyone’s? She seems lovely. One of the very few genuine ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have followed Jo since before she showed her face on her instagram. I remember when she first posted a story showing her face she was so nervous you could hear it in her voice. It’s lovely to see how far she has come. Her home is lovely so bright welcoming and cosy. It makes a refreshing change from all the other gloomy grey houses you see all over instagram. She has her own style and doesn’t just follow what other cleaning accounts do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree. I love Jottie. She is so sweet and her tips are actually brilliant, useful and don’t involve rushing out to buy things!
I get more out of her account than Mrs Hinch
Also I feel like Jottie is more willing to show actual real life mess in her home and solutions, instead of the staged mess I often she on Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else not think it’s a bit strange that she cleans 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Yes she does it for her job but I don’t want to do accounts 24/7

Reactions: 1
I LOVE JOTTIE!!!!

I have followed Jo since before she showed her face on her instagram. I remember when she first posted a story showing her face she was so nervous you could hear it in her voice. It’s lovely to see how far she has come. Her home is lovely so bright welcoming and cosy. It makes a refreshing change from all the other gloomy grey houses you see all over instagram. She has her own style and doesn’t just follow what other cleaning accounts do.
She’s my favourite instagrammer! You can tell she is a genuine nice person, I love her home, she’s a professional cleaner so her tips are fantastic and aren’t all about running out to get this and that! I love all the yellows and pinks and how normal she is, her little girl is so cute too and she lets her be a normal child, makes a mess while she plays with her toys it’s so refreshing to see

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m confused, I’m sure I saw on here or her Instagram that Tim isn’t the father. Then her last post talks about them at the hospital when she was born. Have I misread something?

Are you supposed to but Zoflora in a jar with water and leave it?
I don’t buy it as I can’t stand the smell and I know Mrs Hinch gives the wrong advice with it

Reactions: 2
Are you supposed to but Zoflora in a jar with water and leave it?
I don’t buy it as I can’t stand the smell and I know Mrs Hinch gives the wrong advice with it
I think as long as it’s diluted correctly it should be ok. I don’t use zoflora because of Hinch but I thought it was a capful to 5 litres? So the jar prob hasn’t got enough water in it but I think she only uses it for smell not to clean with.

Reactions: 2
Really like her, love that her house is modest and she budgets a lot of stuff. Uses colour!!! She has some patience for her daughter, shes a right pain in the arse. Only thing jottie if your reading this for the love of god wash that childs coat, the sleeves are always boggin.

Reactions: 3
Really like her, love that her house is modest and she budgets a lot of stuff. Uses colour!!! She has some patience for her daughter, shes a right pain in the arse. Only thing jottie if your reading this for the love of god wash that childs coat, the sleeves are always boggin.
She lets her little girl away with a lot!
Seren is such a cute little girl but she talks very babyish for her age

She is a beautiful child but yes she gets away with alot, I felt for Jo the other day, she had spent ages making a vid of motivation cleaning, that I love as she actually cleans!!! Unlike Hinch, then seren came in and split the entire bubble mixture everywhere.

Agree re Seren.
She makes SO much mess for a child of her age. My daughter is the same age and she knows where and what she can have out in the house. I couldn't be constantly getting stains out my furniture / carpet and cleaning up tit loads of mess made by a child who is old enough to be careful, and look after things and respect her house !

Her practice of leaving zoflora in the jar is dangerous though. It’s a concentrated disinfectant, not really for perfuming your house. Other than that, I like jottie!

Her practice of leaving zoflora in the jar is dangerous though. It’s a concentrated disinfectant, not really for perfuming your house. Other than that, I like jottie!
Now hinch is doing it and hasn’t credited jottie

I’m glad others have said about seren. Love Jo but I think she ends up cleaning up after seren because it’s what she good at and seren just takes the mick. I would lose my tit if my child was so messy! I feel like jo is always on the go and sometimes there is a lot of jo tidying up after seren and a lot of seren lounging about in bed/on the sofa. (Not judging the screen time or lounging around) just the fact that she is old enough to learn to tidy up after herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.