Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. And if you’d waited for the cough to appear you’d have had four extra days where potentially hundreds more people could have been exposed! Hope you are better now!

If she's that sick she shouldn't be going to school anyway, regardless of whether its Covid or not
She didn’t? She was kept off and a test was organised. I’m not quite sure why you are so offended she got a test?

Reactions: 7
My mums partner has worked from home since March. Went back to work for one day in September before losing his taste the following weekend. He went for a test and it came back positive. He didn’t get the cough until about day 7. I think she was very responsible taking her for a test given how quick it can spread around school!

Reactions: 7
The picture on her stories of Seren's packed lunch.....how would that fill her up!!! I stick lots of crisps and chocolate in my kids packed lunches (sshhh don't tell the dentist 🙈) as well as a sarnie and yet they are still hungry when they get home.

My mums partner has worked from home since March. Went back to work for one day in September before losing his taste the following weekend. He went for a test and it came back positive. He didn’t get the cough until about day 7. I think she was very responsible taking her for a test given how quick it can spread around school!
But yet I don’t think she’s taken herself for a test 🙈

But yet I don’t think she’s taken herself for a test 🙈
Nope, she hasn’t. The COVID test, if not completed correctly has a 30% false negative rate, part of the test is nasopharyngeal and you need to swab 4-6 cm up the nose- part of the test that symptomatic patients if doing themselves do not do correctly. Therefore there is a chance that Seren is positive. Jo needs to book in for testing.

I know everyone is trying to cope as best they can, you do you hun etc but jotties lack of cleaning lately has me reaching for the unfollow button, I follow cleaning accounts for motivation, seems she no longer cleans ever 😔😖 no speed cleans, freshen ups, tips.
Anyone else noticed?

Reactions: 2
I know everyone is trying to cope as best they can, you do you hun etc but jotties lack of cleaning lately has me reaching for the unfollow button, I follow cleaning accounts for motivation, seems she no longer cleans ever 😔😖 no speed cleans, freshen ups, tips.
Anyone else noticed?
Yeah she doesn’t really seem to do any of that just ads and hauls

Reactions: 3
Yeah she doesn’t really seem to do any of that just ads and hauls
Suppose it's hard for her to get motivated as Wales have had the lock down tuff. But it's not what I follow for, I'm not interested in ads etc. Was looking forward to the office reveal🤷‍♀️ never happened as she is constantly taking the weekend/days off, it's almost like she took the weekend off, came back no followers had left so now she is doing it all the time.

Suppose it's hard for her to get motivated as Wales have had the lock down tuff. But it's not what I follow for, I'm not interested in ads etc. Was looking forward to the office reveal🤷‍♀️ never happened as she is constantly taking the weekend/days off, it's almost like she took the weekend off, came back no followers had left so now she is doing it all the time.
I must admit I mostly flick her stories, I’m not sure why I even follow her now

Reactions: 2
I like her, but she does seem quite disorganised, the other day her daughter was half an hour late for work and then today she couldn't find her daughters bag. I've only been following her a few months but I've noticed her daughter seems to ignore what she says.

Reactions: 1
I like her, but she does seem quite disorganised, the other day her daughter was half an hour late for work and then today she couldn't find her daughters bag. I've only been following her a few months but I've noticed her daughter seems to ignore what she says.
Yes I seen that, I do like her and hope she is ok but I hate when an account starts to slowly drift away from its original purpose, lots of seren lately, honestly I'm not interested, I've kids of my own & they are annoying enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see her business has closed - wonder what happened or if it was just due to lockdown.

I wouldn’t feel sorry for her. She’s making enough from the gram. her employees I feel for. People still have cleaners so she can’t really blame covid.

Reactions: 6
Wow, she must be gonna be a fulltime #ad and swipe up influencer now, she has definitely been moving toward the mummy blogger type thing, a real mixed bag of content. I know everyone thinks their own children are cute but her daughter is a right pain in the arse.
I agree feel for her employees, hopefully they have kept all her clients and can still work.

• Haha
Wow, she must be gonna be a fulltime #ad and swipe up influencer now, she has definitely been moving toward the mummy blogger type thing, a real mixed bag of content. I know everyone thinks their own children are cute but her daughter is a right pain in the arse.
I agree feel for her employees, hopefully they have kept all her clients and can still work.
That seems to be the way she’s going now. She seems to have a lot of quiet days, then posts a “sort it Sunday” which is promptly followed by an ad 🙄 She’ll be quiet again now for a few days.
It’s such a shame, I really like Jo (I could handle not seeing so much of Seren or her poser of a brother) but she’s turned into just another influencer now!

Reactions: 6
Im
Really disappointed if she is now going down the full time time influencer route. She always stood out for me as she was relatable and you knew she was proud of her business and worked hard. Now we see hardly any cleaning and just random posts. Can see me unfollowing very very soon if it turns into yet another tit qvc page.

Reactions: 8
Im
Really disappointed if she is now going down the full time time influencer route. She always stood out for me as she was relatable and you knew she was proud of her business and worked hard. Now we see hardly any cleaning and just random posts. Can see me unfollowing very very soon if it turns into yet another tit qvc page.
Me too, I’m so fed up seeing nothing but ads on IG now.
It really annoys me that she tries to hide the #ad
People have pulled her up about it before and she seemed genuinely upset and said it wasn’t intentional but she’s still doing it 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.