Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her - been thinking this a lot recently when I’ve watched her stories I actually have learned a lot about cleaning and she gives really useful tips!

not swipe up daft like some other accounts and isn’t shoving her fabulousa collab in your face constantly either:)

I also wondered about Tim especially on Valentine’s Day and noticed she went out with her dad bowling etc never the less I do hope they are ok!

Reactions: 4
I really like her - been thinking this a lot recently when I’ve watched her stories I actually have learned a lot about cleaning and she gives really useful tips!

not swipe up daft like some other accounts and isn’t shoving her fabulousa collab in your face constantly either:)

I also wondered about Tim especially on Valentine’s Day and noticed she went out with her dad bowling etc never the less I do hope they are ok!
Yes, she went out with her dad. Didn’t see Tim and no mention on Valentine’s Day, I hope they’re ok too. She is a lovely girl.

Reactions: 2
I thought her dad went with her? Sure it was her dad when they were laughing about his music.

I was just thinking the other day we’ve not heard Tim in a while about his toilet roll antics lol.
It was her dad, or at least her dad drove her to Kidderminster.

I thought the same and was wondering what’s happened. She mentioned the other day Seren was back after being away for the night, I can only presume she was staying with Tim? And no mention of him since she moved.

I like Jottie, hopes she’s ok.

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve definitely split up. No mention of him in over a month and he’s been nowhere to be seen with the house move.
I was thinking this. I know he doesn’t like to be on camera but you usually see him in the background. I can’t remember the last time I saw him. I really hope they’re ok they seem such a lovely couple.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this. I know he doesn’t like to be on camera but you usually see him in the background. I can’t remember the last time I saw him. I really hope they’re ok they seem such a lovely couple.
Yes, she usually mentions him. Just the way she’s spoke lately, it’s more about just her and Seren, and ‘my bedroom’ not ‘our’ when she talked about moving. No view of him in the house when she’s filming at night. They’ve split up before from what she’s spoke about on her page. Such a shame as they’re not long married.

If they have - really sad. Love Jo. She’s so knowledgeable and so sweet.

If they have - really sad. Love Jo. She’s so knowledgeable and so sweet.
She is a very nice girl. Who knows whats happened, I guess she doesn’t need to address it on her Instagram. I just hope she’s ok, a divorce (if that’s the case) isn’t easy at all but she seems to be happy and coping well.

Reactions: 2
I think they’ve definitely split up. No mention of him in over a month and he’s been nowhere to be seen with the house move.
After I wrote this I noticed that there is a wedding picture in a photo frame in the lounge.

Reactions: 3
I quite like this influencer, she seems down to earth and not always on her insta like most of them. The only thing that annoys me about her is her girly silly faces she pulls in her stories. Am I the only one who's noticed a pee theme in her "never have I ever" questions tonight ?! 😅🧐

I quite like this influencer, she seems down to earth and not always on her insta like most of them. The only thing that annoys me about her is her girly silly faces she pulls in her stories. Am I the only one who's noticed a pee theme in her "never have I ever" questions tonight ?! 😅🧐
She's fab! A few people have said about the faces she pulls but shes clearly suppressing her involuntary tics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.