Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what did she send her?

I think Jottie is insecure so does the nervous scrunches due to that.
Just a sponge and a card. It was a sweet thing to do as Jottie is a lovely person, but Lou is toxic.

I love Jottie, she admits she’s had a problem with being shy and being on IG has helped.

Reactions: 1
I love how this is trying so hard to be a snark thread but everyone loves her!
True ...I started the thread but even I have to admit to loving her 😂
I just get fed up with all the ads, her little girl screeching and her brother posing ...I like Jo though ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Too many ads Recently and half of them are pretty rubbish but I don’t mind as she seems nice so I just skip them

My sister is a really heavy smoker and has similar teeth so could be!

Reactions: 4
She seems a lovely girl, I think she said earlier this year she lost her mum when younger (or maybe I misheard her, her accent can sometimes be very strong at times, but I do love her accent). I think it’s lovey how close she is to her brother and dad.

She seems a lovely girl, I think she said earlier this year she lost her mum when younger (or maybe I misheard her, her accent can sometimes be very strong at times, but I do love her accent). I think it’s lovey how close she is to her brother and dad.
I love how she says her daughters name, Serrrrreeeennnn!!!!

Reactions: 3
I really like her!! Honest and down to earth!
I think she’s nervous on camera, that’s whu she scrunches her nose and tilts her head! Nice lady tho!

Reactions: 5
Love Jo! Her ads are relevant to the account, she gives good tips and advice, replies to DMs, is honest about her home not being perfect and her marriage not always being perfect. However her brother irritates me, he seems very full of himself but I can live with that as he doesn’t feature too much.

I really love her! She’s super cute, love when she does her little nose thing! love all her tips, she’s the frist person I go to when I need advice. I was upset to see her name on here 😞

I really love her! She’s super cute, love when she does her little nose thing! love all her tips, she’s the frist person I go to when I need advice. I was upset to see her name on here 😞
Me too. Don’t worry, it appears everyone loves her!

• Heart
I really like jo. Her and dazlin cleaners are two of the. Best cleaning accounts. Dazlin is definitely more concerned about health and safety. I think jo used something a few days ago and then read the instructions about not leaving it on! Dazlin would have been on that like a car bonnet! The only thing that gets me about jo is the constant side view. I can’t fault her otherwise! I think the brother features because he was on it once and a few people messaged her saying he was fit so I think he features more now to “please the fans” haha

• Haha
I really like Jo too, been following her for a long time and I agree with others, she seems lovely, genuine, down to earth and relatable! Someone called her out recently on her not making it clear that some of her stories were ADs because she’d written it really small and it wasn’t obvious, and to Jos credit she mentioned this on her stories and said she was sorry and she’d make sure it was more obvious in future! Yes there are ADs on her page, but she is nothing like Mrs Hinch, posting them every 2 seconds - that’s why I no longer follow her, but still follow Jo.

Also Jo showed a towel rail and then told us what to search on amazon to buy it... not a Aff link! I love her. I also don’t mind her brother, haha!

I really like jo. Her and dazlin cleaners are two of the. Best cleaning accounts. Dazlin is definitely more concerned about health and safety. I think jo used something a few days ago and then read the instructions about not leaving it on! Dazlin would have been on that like a car bonnet! The only thing that gets me about jo is the constant side view. I can’t fault her otherwise! I think the brother features because he was on it once and a few people messaged her saying he was fit so I think he features more now to “please the fans” haha
I agree about Jo but not Dazlin, I had to unfollow a long time ago she was all ad ad ad, every other story was look what we got sent (for free)!

I agree about Jo but not Dazlin, I had to unfollow a long time ago she was all ad ad ad, every other story was look what we got sent (for free)!
I only like dazlin for her honest reviews and product recommendations. She can come across quite abrupt which I don’t think some people like. For example dazlin said about spraying your furniture and clothes etc with watered down fabric softener (as hinch does daily) can actually create a fire risk and invalidate the scotch guard on sofas etc. I didn’t even think about this till she mentioned it and actually jo still does this (or she did recently) so apart from the side view filming actually maybe that’s the only other bug bear I have with her.

Yeah i used to watch Dazzling in the beginning when she was called Zofloraandmore but then started to find her boring. I don’t mean to sound ageist but the “older” ones can sometimes be a bit boring and cringe [emoji51]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.