Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I have followed Jo since before she showed her face on her instagram. I remember when she first posted a story showing her face she was so nervous you could hear it in her voice. It’s lovely to see how far she has come. Her home is lovely so bright welcoming and cosy. It makes a refreshing change from all the other gloomy grey houses you see all over instagram. She has her own style and doesn’t just follow what other cleaning accounts do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fatllama

Honest opinion I love Jo - she’s down to earth and genuinely cleans and enjoys what she does. She has replied to several of my messages regarding cleaning tips (toddlers and light sofas aren’t cool)
I understand the frustration with ADS etc and declaring but I’m actually happy for her that these brands want to work with her!
But I can see how the constant ADS so to speak might annoy people. But I think out of all the piss taking money grabbers on Instagram she isn’t one of them!

Reactions: 22

timefortea82

I used to like Jottie but I’ve just unfollowed. For a cleaning account, the whole house (and household) just feel grubby.

I also feel that the increasing airtime her daughter gets is a bit uncomfortable, I’m in no way an expert, but from what I see it seems like she either has developmental delays or is neurodiverse and it just seems a bit exploitative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
One of my pet hates as a parent! There’s a few parents at our school who forget every event wether it be “own clothes day” or a planned trip!! I just feel so sorry for their kids missing out! I’d hate to send my kid in their uniform when all their friends get to wear their own clothes for the day I’d feel awful! Jo seems to think it’s funny that she forgets or wasn’t aware but it just comes across as lazy parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Debiwhite

I LOVE JOTTIE!!!!

I have followed Jo since before she showed her face on her instagram. I remember when she first posted a story showing her face she was so nervous you could hear it in her voice. It’s lovely to see how far she has come. Her home is lovely so bright welcoming and cosy. It makes a refreshing change from all the other gloomy grey houses you see all over instagram. She has her own style and doesn’t just follow what other cleaning accounts do.
She’s my favourite instagrammer! You can tell she is a genuine nice person, I love her home, she’s a professional cleaner so her tips are fantastic and aren’t all about running out to get this and that! I love all the yellows and pinks and how normal she is, her little girl is so cute too and she lets her be a normal child, makes a mess while she plays with her toys it’s so refreshing to see

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

spongey

VIP Member
Omg I can't believe that she thought she was 5ft 1 but she's actually only 5ft. That is insane. I don't know how to deal with this information, I need a lie down. Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Curly

VIP Member
This makes me so angry! The teacher will have went to trouble ensuring space in calendar, prepared for 1-1, set up session and she can’t even be bothered to wake up in time! A parent who doesn’t even work because I am sorry I refuse to credit Instagram as a job

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
It's so stupid, not only from a safety point of view, but she still has to keep the cap for the dosage 🙄 where does she keep it? Does she rinse it out each time to stop it getting sticky? Why does she bother?
This trend of dispensing things from one container to another 🥱 I mean does anyone actually care if their fabric softener is stored in a pretty bottle or not??!!! I bloody don't! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Shes worked that rightly in her favour, what every weekend child free!! Plus she gets to keep the house.

If you didn't follow jo and were new to her page, that last pic of her and the creepy bro with a ❤ on it, you would def think they were a couple!!
It's weird as fuckkkk!!