Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god...have you seen the dogs hair cut? 🤣 oh Jo, I love you but please don’t give him a haircut again!!

Reactions: 3
Does Jo not work anymore?
She said recently that she has her own cleaning business but she hasn’t put any videos up for a while of her at clients houses! She also said she does something to do with social media as well but I can’t remember exactly what it was 🙈

Reactions: 1
She said recently that she has her own cleaning business but she hasn’t put any videos up for a while of her at clients houses! She also said she does something to do with social media as well but I can’t remember exactly what it was 🙈
She used to clean houses alongside her team before lockdown but she doesn't seem to do that at all any more. I wonder if she's just employing the girls now and not getting involved herself 🤔

The social media thing she mentioned last week was strange. I could be wrong but I got the impression she's helping others with their SM ...I'm probably wrong about that 😄

Reactions: 2
She used to clean houses alongside her team before lockdown but she doesn't seem to do that at all any more. I wonder if she's just employing the girls now and not getting involved herself 🤔

The social media thing she mentioned last week was strange. I could be wrong but I got the impression she's helping others with their SM ...I'm probably wrong about that 😄
I think she runs Starbrands social media for them as she’s a brand partner

She seems lovely. The only downside to that is that people seem to not mind the dangerous practises so much (Zofloragate). I've only been following her a couple of weeks but she seems genuine and down to earth.

No your right I got that impression too!

She seems lovely. The only downside to that is that people seem to not mind the dangerous practises so much (Zofloragate). I've only been following her a couple of weeks but she seems genuine and down to earth.
she really is, despite the zoflora fiasco I do trust her cleaning tips especially when she has her own company she probably takes time to make sure she is giving out safe advice

I really like her, she seems so happy and upbeat, she doesn’t live in a massive house and everything isn’t perfect, but she seems so happy with what she has, she buys things that she’s saved up for and bought herself. Just watched her story with her desk she’s bought and just had to comment she’s seems over the moon with her purchase and that’s the sought of thing I love seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really like her, she seems so happy and upbeat, she doesn’t live in a massive house and everything isn’t perfect, but she seems so happy with what she has, she buys things that she’s saved up for and bought herself. Just watched her story with her desk she’s bought and just had to comment she’s seems over the moon with her purchase and that’s the sought of thing I love seeing.
Jottie is adorable. Had to chuckle earlier, hearing that people had told her to wear lipstick because the sky guy was coming. And Jo states that she’s a married lady and Tim does exist even though he does not appear in her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I've said it before but she really needs to discipline Seren, she let's her away with too much!

She's so down to earth and actually relatable, unlike so many other vloggers/influencers. I love that she doesn't take herself too seriously, but she shares useful tips and ideas.

Reactions: 5
I hope she is ok, not much cleaning or motivation from her lately, eveyday is 'one of those days' lockdown may be getting to her as Wales has been worse off.

Does she not have her cleaning business anymore?? I never hear her mention it or the work girls. She seems to be doing a lot more ‘gram content’ now which makes me think she’s packed it in.

Does she not have her cleaning business anymore?? I never hear her mention it or the work girls. She seems to be doing a lot more ‘gram content’ now which makes me think she’s packed it in.
Yes she still has it and runs it, that's why she needs the home office set up. From what I take from it, she no longer cleans with the girls just manages now.
She definitely isnt doing as much in her own home either.

Not really? She showed some of the symptoms? Surely that’s what people should be doing if they display symptoms?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But not everyone gets every single symptom? You can be positive without a cough, personally with the amount of COVID still around in the U.K. I think if you have any of the symptoms then you should be getting a test. Especially as a young child who could quite quickly and easily spread it around a primary school.

Reactions: 11
I
But not everyone gets every single symptom? You can be positive without a cough, personally with the amount of COVID still around in the U.K. I think if you have any of the symptoms then you should be getting a test. Especially as a young child who could quite quickly and easily spread it around a primary school.
Absolutely this!

I had cold symptoms and completely lost my taste and smell, I went for a covid test and I thought I was being dramatic, it was positive, my husband has a test too he only had body aches and he was positive too

No cough for me until 4 days after my test and my husband never developed one.

I think Jo was sensible in testing 👍

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.