Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like jo. Her and dazlin cleaners are two of the. Best cleaning accounts. Dazlin is definitely more concerned about health and safety. I think jo used something a few days ago and then read the instructions about not leaving it on! Dazlin would have been on that like a car bonnet! The only thing that gets me about jo is the constant side view. I can’t fault her otherwise! I think the brother features because he was on it once and a few people messaged her saying he was fit so I think he features more now to “please the fans” haha
Have to disagree with Dazlin. She’s very bitter and always so indrect with her digs etc. When she’s having a rant about people you can 100% get who it’s about but she’s too much of a wimp to just talk to the person and say they’re using the product wrong for example, and offer help. Instead of being a moaning bellend and showing off her gifted swan/gtech tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really like Jo. I know she’s now done adverts for Fabulosa and Starbrands, but she’s so sweet and hasn’t gone down the swipe up route which is refreshing.

Reactions: 2
I really like Jo. I know she’s now done adverts for Fabulosa and Starbrands, but she’s so sweet and hasn’t gone down the swipe up route which is refreshing.
I’ve recently unfollowed. Was a bit bored of the same old stuff.

Reactions: 7
I like Jo too. I am thinking about unfollowing though, the reason being it gets to a point where it doesn’t matter how much you like someone, if the content is full of adverts then you get bored eventually. I’m hanging in there, hoping that something will change as I feel I owe some loyalty and I enjoy the tips, but unfortunately ads seem to far outweigh everything else. Also it’s the same brands and products that others advertise too.

Reactions: 10
When someone is genuine, it’s great. Then the ads start. That’s why I unfollowed. If I want to watch ads, I turn on my tv.

Reactions: 7
I like Jo but not a fan of the increasing ads. I do like that she is actually a cleaner and post mostly cleaning things though, unlike others.

Reactions: 6
The thing is though, I think you have to accept influencers will do ads. I don’t mind ads as long as they are correctly labelled. Some (not all) influencers provide content for free, people like Jottie provide cleaning advice on top of their full time job, in their own free time. We don’t pay for this but I’m sure a lot of us benefit from it. I don’t mind if they are earning money from a different source. I think that’s only fair. It’s when it becomes a bit underhand that I don’t like it.

Reactions: 8
The problem is with Instagram becoming monetised. We all have the same gripe across the threads on here. It’s causing us to switch off in our droves, even from accounts we still like, because the constant ads are making them unbearable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Jo, she is such a nice girl. Can someone tell me if I dreamt this, but didn’t she say earlier this year she lost her mum when she was a teenager? She was very upset on her stories one day and her brother took her out for the day to cheer her up. I just get very confused as she mentions her mum a lot and the lady she visits looks so much like Jo, so surely she is her real mum. I could have sworn she said she had lost her mum at a young age and it’s why she wanted to work hard to make her proud. All very sad and I hope it’s not true of course but it’s something that confuses me when she shows her lovely mum.

I’m hoping I am not being insensitive that’s not my intention, I just wondered whether I dreamt that as she shows her mum since quite a lot.

I love Jo, she is such a nice girl. Can someone tell me if I dreamt this, but didn’t she say earlier this year she lost her mum when she was a teenager? She was very upset on her stories one day and her brother took her out for the day to cheer her up. I just get very confused as she mentions her mum a lot and the lady she visits looks so much like Jo, so surely she is her real mum. I could have sworn she said she had lost her mum at a young age and it’s why she wanted to work hard to make her proud. All very sad and I hope it’s not true of course but it’s something that confuses me when she shows her lovely mum.

I’m hoping I am not being insensitive that’s not my intention, I just wondered whether I dreamt that as she shows her mum since quite a lot.
I don't think you dreamt this I'm sure I remember something similar too 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don't think you dreamt this I'm sure I remember something similar too 🤔
I didnt think I did. I remember Jo upset that she had a dream about the difficult time she went through. Very sad. I just got confused as she mentions seeing her mum, and her mum looks so much like her. She isn’t her dads partner either so I wasn’t sure whether I had dreamt her losing her mum.

I didnt think I did. I remember Jo upset that she had a dream about the difficult time she went through. Very sad. I just got confused as she mentions seeing her mum, and her mum looks so much like her. She isn’t her dads partner either so I wasn’t sure whether I had dreamt her losing her mum.
I remember this. She dreamt her Mum had died and was upset by the dream as it seemed so real. Her Mother is thankfully alive and well. 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember this. She dreamt her Mum had died and was upset by the dream as it seemed so real. Her Mother is thankfully alive and well. 😄
Oh thank god. I could have sworn she said it took her back to when she was doing her GCSEs when her mum passed so the dream brought it all back.

I’m so glad to see the photo with her lovely mum but I’m confused as I do remember her saying that dream brought back memories of when her mum was ill and passed. I’m sure of it, I’m now questioning myself. Maybe it was just a nasty dream that upset her but I could have sworn she said that. Anyway I’m just glad her mum is alive and well. Phew.

Where has Tim gone? She’s not mentioned him in ages, didn’t see him mentioned on her birthday or Valentine’s Day which I thought was a little unlike Jo as she always shows her family. I hope they’re ok.

Where has Tim gone? She’s not mentioned him in ages, didn’t see him mentioned on her birthday or Valentine’s Day which I thought was a little unlike Jo as she always shows her family. I hope they’re ok.
I thought he drove her to Cannock when she did her Fabulosa event?

I thought he drove her to Cannock when she did her Fabulosa event?
I thought her dad went with her? Sure it was her dad when they were laughing about his music.

I was just thinking the other day we’ve not heard Tim in a while about his toilet roll antics lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.