Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she does read here. Jo get your self together, either step away from insta or rebrand because you are definitely not a cleaning account now.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand her fake surprise finding cleaning “newbies”, she knows exactly what she’s going in for

Reactions: 7
Didn't Mrs Grinch get some real nasty posts on Facebook for taking off the plug to clean underneath? (admittedly she copied it off TT)
Caused flooding apparently.

Reactions: 4
ASA are gonna be busy with all her undisclosed ads for Pink Stuff and Starbrands

Reactions: 4
ASA are gonna be busy with all her undisclosed ads for Pink Stuff and Starbrands
Her entire stories was just one big advert 🙄

“Team Starbrands” (🤮) uniform is obviously an old fashioned flowery dress and fugly sandals 😂 Clones.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aside from the potatoes which i think are weird how she does them. Im sure she used primula because she is addicted. the chicken and corn is pretty standard together.

I cant get over all the packaging of the food. so much plastic.

Back to slop on a plate for tea 🤢
It’s not so much the individual components, more the combination. Mystifying.
So many vloggers and influencers appear to have an obsession with tinned sweetcorn and serve it with just about everything. I'm afraid Jo's meals never look very appealing

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg I can't believe that she thought she was 5ft 1 but she's actually only 5ft. That is insane. I don't know how to deal with this information, I need a lie down. Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I can't believe that she thought she was 5ft 1 but she's actually only 5ft. That is insane. I don't know how to deal with this information, I need a lie down. Madness.
You'll find if you giggle alot and pull on your hair while wearing loads of wrong shade foundation you'll feel better about this shocking news.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What exactly does she show us now? We get bursts of #ads when new products are out, but then she goes quiet for days. She’s quite happy partying and going away a lot though.

Reactions: 7
Nearly tripped over the weeds getting here!
So she has a brother that clearly doesn't do much and a dad next door yet no one helped with the garden?
It's nothing to do with being on her own, they are all just a lazy shower.
Pay a gardener as a one off even.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.