Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering how much money she spends on Lenor crease releaser. It's never out of her mitts.
I've always thought it can't be very good for your skin? Spraying it on a top then smoothing it down with your bare hands to get the creases out... it's all just chemicals and it's got a strong perfume in it too.

Reactions: 10
I really don't understand Jo and what she wants to achieve. The other day mentioned the bloke she gave a table to, he works for a mental health charity who she has volunteered to help them clean, only minutes before telling that story said she was struggling to get things done at home and struggling to get things sorted so she could do Serens bedroom and a friend helped her. Surely her priority should be sorting her daughters bedroom, motivation appears to be in short supply when it comes to her child. Jo has lots of time, where Seren is with her dad. Jo has lots of time for trips, nights out, weekends away and never appears to lack motivation then. She also seems to have motivation when it comes to her brother, maybe he could help her more or maybe he could volunteer to help the charity. She seems to always be buying cleaning products and then she's dedparate to give them away. She does need time for herself, but she also needs to take parenting more seriously, stop the stupid giggling when Seren is late to school, or she has completely forgotten something school related. She has completely changed and no longer comes across well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really don't understand Jo and what she wants to achieve. The other day mentioned the bloke she gave a table to, he works for a mental health charity who she has volunteered to help them clean, only minutes before telling that story said she was struggling to get things done at home and struggling to get things sorted so she could do Serens bedroom and a friend helped her. Surely her priority should be sorting her daughters bedroom, motivation appears to be in short supply when it comes to her child. Jo has lots of time, where Seren is with her dad. Jo has lots of time for trips, nights out, weekends away and never appears to lack motivation then. She also seems to have motivation when it comes to her brother, maybe he could help her more or maybe he could volunteer to help the charity. She seems to always be buying cleaning products and then she's dedparate to give them away. She does need time for herself, but she also needs to take parenting more seriously, stop the stupid giggling when Seren is late to school, or she has completely forgotten something school related. She has completely changed and no longer comes across well
I found that curious too. I think she’s lost her way. Seems to me it would benefit both her and her daughter if she took a step back from Instagram and concentrated on getting her home life sorted.

If she’s upset because she’s struggling to keep up with housework and gardening, yet finds the time for other things then it’s about priorities. I know that’s easy for me to say. But she does seem to be enjoying the single life as if she has no other responsibilities. That’s fine if you don’t have kids, but when you do it’s not a good look. You can’t cry about being on your own and struggling on the one hand, and then show yourself out partying and having weekends away the next. The two don’t gel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why can't she volunteer without plastering it all over Instagram? Maybe she does, but it seems like she always has to come on and tell us how good it makes her feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why can't she volunteer without plastering it all over Instagram? Maybe she does, but it seems like she always has to come on and tell us how good it makes her feel.
I’m not sure I can bring myself to watch, it infuriated me so much last time. I hope it’s not another poorly disguised advert again.

Reactions: 5
I completely agree. I'd have more sympathy for her if she were genuinely struggling, but she seems to be ok to go out on her jollies or partying, or with her brother or helping out locally but can't even sort out Seren's room or do things for her and that's her daughter. It's the constant "look what I did helping out" is coming across like she wants a pat on the back and "oh how kind and lovely you are" comments. Her cleaning isn't the same anymore, it's basic bog standard cleaning we all have to do. Her page should be renamed as Jottie's travels lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I completely agree. I'd have more sympathy for her if she were genuinely struggling, but she seems to be ok to go out on her jollies or partying, or with her brother or helping out locally but can't even sort out Seren's room or do things for her and that's her daughter. It's the constant "look what I did helping out" is coming across like she wants a pat on the back and "oh how kind and lovely you are" comments. Her cleaning isn't the same anymore, it's basic bog standard cleaning we all have to do. Her page should be renamed as Jottie's travels lol.
I agree. I was confused by her story - she said someone came to look at Seren’s room, then went on to talk about the table. I understand that Jo is on her own but she has gone on so many weekends away. More than anyone I know especially with a child. She’s lost her way and this is coming from someone who was a fan of hers. Jo said she’s a self employed social media manager a few months ago but she needs to look at her life priorities. If she has time to go out, get her nails done, and have so much “me time” she should be able to sort Seren’s room.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s begun to enjoy playing the ‘poor me, I’m a struggling single mother’ card, to get sympathy and likes. It would seem she’s playing it in real life too, not just on Instagram. She’s seen that it works because people give her things and are extra kind to her, so she’ll keep on doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She used to run a cleaning firm didn’t she? Now she can’t even be arsed to sort her daughter’s room. I’ve unfollowed

Reactions: 6
She used to run a cleaning firm didn’t she? Now she can’t even be arsed to sort her daughter’s room. I’ve unfollowed
Yea some of her content used to be clients homes, showing the cooker or bathroom finished and it was a great job she did, always gleaming but now, she is a stinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd forgotten she ever did this. You'd never guess that from the rubbish she posts now.

Reactions: 7
She's gonna cling on to be being a brand ambassador for the sodding pink stuff for as long as she can 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.