Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly tripped over the weeds getting here!
So she has a brother that clearly doesn't do much and a dad next door yet no one helped with the garden?
It's nothing to do with being on her own, they are all just a lazy shower.
Pay a gardener as a one off even.
Yeah. Let’s face it, she leaves the dirty dishes on the kitchen bench for days before washing up so she was never going to regularly maintain the garden.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know this word gets used a lot but she does come across to me as a little narcissistic? Maybe that's a bit extreme but she certainly gets very "poor me" often on her stories. Like today, she says the reason she hasn't sorted her garden in so long is because she's alone. She constantly bangs on about how tough everything is for her and how proud of herself she is for doing things. As a single mum myself I get how difficult it can be, but she has a lovely support network of family and friends, her work and being ambassador for various cleaning companies and has made more friends with other influencers. She's always getting to swan off away on her jollies and doesn't have it as tough as other people have. I feel really sorry for Seren, pretty much every weekend she's off away or having fun and isn't really spending much time with Seren or thinking about her needs. It's no wonder Seren plays up.

Reactions: 5
I dont know . I mean like we dont know what happened with her marriage . He could have fucked her right over for all we know. I think its fair to say the house is minging etc and seren is spoiled af but she IS alone . Its her and Seren in that house day to day and I am sure it IS tough for her.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a poor ambassador for these companies. I’m sure this washing line is supposed to just collapse easily (once you take the washing off) but this fool tries to carry the whole bloody thing into the house and ends up making a right mess 🤦‍♀️ It’s not funny or endearing, she’s just really annoying.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I despair watching her stories now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can't believe she used to one of my favourite cleaning influencers 😳
Her house always looks a tit hole now and looks icky even when she's apparently cleaned up..
Butttt she's still obviously getting paid for being a brand ambassador...which is no doubt funding her social life, so its win win for Jo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I dont know . I mean like we dont know what happened with her marriage . He could have fucked her right over for all we know. I think its fair to say the house is minging etc and seren is spoiled af but she IS alone . Its her and Seren in that house day to day and I am sure it IS tough for her.
She isn't alone though and that's obvious. She is always with her brother, has posted many times her mum and dad being about and her mum is always babysitting for Seren when she is going away. There's plenty of help there than a lot of single parents get. She isn't having that much bad in life, she is always going on holidays and out with friends. I feel she is using being a single parent as a pity thing and an excuse and other posters on here have even commented on her being quite lazy. Don't forget she gets paid for being an ambassador too and barely seems to do any cleaning, and has made lots of new friends through her work. If anything has happened to her through her ex I genuinely hope she's alright but the constant getting people to feel sorry for her and wow I did this it's so brave of me isn't it guys is kind of annoying, just being honest as it is a place to rant about her.

Last edited:
She’s such a poor ambassador for these companies. I’m sure this washing line is supposed to just collapse easily (once you take the washing off) but this fool tries to carry the whole bloody thing into the house and ends up making a right mess 🤦‍♀️ It’s not funny or endearing, she’s just really annoying.

All her stories ever seem to be now is whoops look what I did with lots of added giggling :rolleyes:

I have one of those for drying the dogs blankets etc and they fold away easily. She probably just couldn't be bothered

Reactions: 2
She isn't alone though and that's obvious. She is always with her brother, has posted many times her mum and dad being about and her mum is always babysitting for Seren when she is going away. There's plenty of help there than a lot of single parents get. She isn't having that much bad in life, she is always going on holidays and out with friends. I feel she is using being a single parent as a pity thing and an excuse and other posters on here have even commented on her being quite lazy. Don't forget she gets paid for being an ambassador too and barely seems to do any cleaning, and has made lots of new friends through her work. If anything has happened to her through her ex I genuinely hope she's alright but the constant getting people to feel sorry for her and wow I did this it's so brave of me isn't it guys is kind of annoying, just being honest as it is a place to rant about her.

I wouldn't say shes alone either. It's clear to see she has A LOT of support and people around her. I definitely feel though that she has mental health issues and is struggling since her divorce. Doesn't excuse though the way she goes about certain things for example that time Seren was late for school and jottie just laughed about it and did a poll on whether to lie to the teacher about it. Stuff like that I don't think is acceptable to be honest and she could spend more time with her daughter cos maybe her daughter is struggling too? Her parents just split and now her mother's always disappearing too.

Reactions: 8
She’s just getting more and more annoying. I unfollowed a while ago. Far to grotty for a so called cleaner 🤢

She can't even open her door for stuff piled up behind it..

Also is it normal to mop your patio? First I have heard. I always use a hose and brush

Reactions: 8
God I can’t stand the “I’m so daft hehehe.” It’s virtually every day now.

She’s shown this “hack” about 50 times before. Throwing a dishwashing tablet into a dirty dish is hardly a hack, that’s literally what they’re made for Jo.
She mentions in the comments that she doesn’t have a dishwasher anymore but I’m sure she’s just too lazy to call a repairman to come and fix her dishwasher.

Attachments

There’s piles of tit everywhere in that house , I know she’s single now but hardly like she has to get out to work like the rest of us ,it’s ridiculous the state of that place and it must whiff

Reactions: 13
I dont understand why she is obsessed with scrubbing her patio? The house is a hole as is the rest of the garden but don't worry i have scrubbed my patio with lots of chemicals for an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's obsessed with her bucket list. She needs to add keeping the house clean to the list

Reactions: 4
Might need to unfollow because of the second hand embarrassment watching an early mid life crisis unfold before us

• Haha
I'm just wondering how much money she spends on Lenor crease releaser. It's never out of her mitts.

Might need to unfollow because of the second hand embarrassment watching an early mid life crisis unfold before us
But I can't stop watching 😲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.