Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually gives me the boak, looks like the stank at school with the grey teeth that always smells damp. I’m not even going to start on the feral kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m feeling so frustrated and annoyed with her today. She had a massive opportunity with the volunteering work she did, to raise awareness, perhaps get more people involved, maybe help set up similar schemes in other other places or put people in contact with the charity she helped and really do some good.

But no. All she’s basically done is spend a few hours of her time with a very small group of people, mainly showing them how to get stains out of things and handing out some free products. The ultimate purpose of this seems to have been to come up with a glorified advert for the companies that she works for 😡 wtf. That video footage was appalling. Hardly anything about what the scheme is about and mostly shots of the brand names and products. What an absolute disgrace. I thought this was something she genuinely felt strongly about because she wanted to give back.

She said it was volunteer work, but I wonder if the brands paid her for the video 🙁 It really should have been labelled as an advert.

Reactions: 13
I’m feeling so frustrated and annoyed with her today. She had a massive opportunity with the volunteering work she did, to raise awareness, perhaps get more people involved, maybe help set up similar schemes in other other places or put people in contact with the charity she helped and really do some good.

But no. All she’s basically done is spend a few hours of her time with a very small group of people, mainly showing them how to get stains out of things and handing out some free products. The ultimate purpose of this seems to have been to come up with a glorified advert for the companies that she works for 😡 wtf. That video footage was appalling. Hardly anything about what the scheme is about and mostly shots of the brand names and products. What an absolute disgrace. I thought this was something she genuinely felt strongly about because she wanted to give back.

She said it was volunteer work, but I wonder if the brands paid her for the video 🙁 It really should have been labelled as an advert.
I have to agree with you, it looks like a few big companies have sponsored the event, definitely provided lots of free products. I'd be surprised if she isn't receiving some kind of incentive. Sorry but she is no longer the 'cleaning influencer' she used to be. She comes across as very lazy and quite dirty, not really the best person to run workshops for young carers. Pity she doesn't spend as much time with her own daughter, maybe Seren wouldn't behave so bratish

Does anyone else find her accent really strange? I live in Wales and can’t place her accent at all.

Reactions: 6
I have to agree with you, it looks like a few big companies have sponsored the event, definitely provided lots of free products. I'd be surprised if she isn't receiving some kind of incentive. Sorry but she is no longer the 'cleaning influencer' she used to be. She comes across as very lazy and quite dirty, not really the best person to run workshops for young carers. Pity she doesn't spend as much time with her own daughter, maybe Seren wouldn't behave so bratish
It’s really got to me today. The whole thing looks like a PR stunt to me, rather than a genuine charitable endeavour.

• Heart

All the influencers were hawking the pink stuff yesterday- it’s getting worse with ad after ad

Reactions: 3
I think she was trying to do a nice thing, but those girls seemed completely uninterested and it ended up looking like a big ad. I think as young carers their last priority is learning to remove stains from clothes

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find her accent really strange? I live in Wales and can’t place her accent at all.
I’ll be honest, when I first started following her I thought she was polish. My polish friend did say she did sound polish speaking English but with a random accent 😂

I’ll be honest, when I first started following her I thought she was polish. My polish friend did say she did sound polish speaking English but with a random accent 😂

Is it a coincidence her latest stories are declared as ads. 🤔
I think you have a point, just goes to show she either reads here or someone she knows does. Yesterday both Spontex and Pinkstuff were used and mentioned but no mention of Ad or gifted which is interesting as she gave bags full of products to the young carers, so from the way she posted it looks like she supplied all the products rather than the companies actually providing them or paying for them. Don't get me wrong, if the carers received freebies that's a good thing, but this is her job and she needs to be clear with what is gifted, sponsored or for advertising purposes. She is an ambassador for the pink stuff, in turn should be more transparent when using their products in anything she is posting on her social media accounts

Reactions: 2
I think you have a point, just goes to show she either reads here or someone she knows does. Yesterday both Spontex and Pinkstuff were used and mentioned but no mention of Ad or gifted which is interesting as she gave bags full of products to the young carers, so from the way she posted it looks like she supplied all the products rather than the companies actually providing them or paying for them. Don't get me wrong, if the carers received freebies that's a good thing, but this is her job and she needs to be clear with what is gifted, sponsored or for advertising purposes. She is an ambassador for the pink stuff, in turn should be more transparent when using their products in anything she is posting on her social media accounts
I’ve recorded it and I’m considering reporting her.

Completely agree. She said that she “reached out” to some of the brands she worked with and that they gave her some products, but it makes me wonder whether any other support was given. Those brands will have used some of their marketing budgets to cover the cost of those products so they will expect a return on that (however minor) expenditure. Hence the filming of the event and posting on Jo’s Instagram account, I’m guessing. That was definitely an advert, however she dresses it up. So bogus to say she was doing charity work with vulnerable young carers and then basically do a sly, undisclosed advert for her employers off the back of it.

She definitely reads here as she's stopped mentioning and perving over her brother so much lately.

What annoys me about her and other influencers is they always have to show doing good deeds. I understand she was using pink stuff when she was helping out and so declared it as an ad but you can't say she wasn't also posting to make herself look good. She does come across a bit grandiose and constantly does things then has to report it to her instagram and says how proud she is of herself and posting for sympathy. We all have a tough life, especially single parents and we all have to get on with it. She does sort of come across as blowing smoke up her backside quite a bit. She's lucky to have a network of good family and friends, many people/single parents don't. If she was such a good parent she wouldn't constantly be buggering off away and leaving Seren to be looked after. I get she's happy to be single and no ties to a guy now and she is escaping the heartache of splitting with Tim but she also needs to think about Seren. Especially when Seren has extra needs.

She definitely reads here as she's stopped mentioning and perving over her brother so much lately.

What annoys me about her and other influencers is they always have to show doing good deeds. I understand she was using pink stuff when she was helping out and so declared it as an ad but you can't say she wasn't also posting to make herself look good. She does come across a bit grandiose and constantly does things then has to report it to her instagram and says how proud she is of herself and posting for sympathy. We all have a tough life, especially single parents and we all have to get on with it. She does sort of come across as blowing smoke up her backside quite a bit. She's lucky to have a network of good family and friends, many people/single parents don't. If she was such a good parent she wouldn't constantly be buggering off away and leaving Seren to be looked after. I get she's happy to be single and no ties to a guy now and she is escaping the heartache of splitting with Tim but she also needs to think about Seren. Especially when Seren has extra needs.
But the problem was when she did the workshop with the carers she didn't declare it as gifted or an Ad,, then yesterday after people had mentioned it here, she labelled her new posts as Ads. I understand people have to earn a living, but these so called influencers receive so many gifted items and services, which equate to a financial value, so not declaring them is the same as someone else not paying tax on their earnings. So many seem to become greedy once they start building their followings. She comes across as so immature at times, behaving like someone without a child, I do wonder if Seren sometimes plays up because she sees her mums behaviour and resents it

Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on the reel she posted, of her cleaning the bathroom, she appeared to start by using a sponge to clean the toilet seat, she then rinses the sponge and uses it to clean the sink. It it just me that finds that disgusting, how she has the nerve to call her account a cleaning account is a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on the reel she posted, of her cleaning the bathroom, she appeared to start by using a sponge to clean the toilet seat, she then rinses the sponge and uses it to clean the sink. It it just me that finds that disgusting, how she has the nerve to call her account a cleaning account is a joke.
Yep it’s the same cloth, or same type of cloth - she should explain or clarify that in the text if she’s wanting that reel to be educational for young carers. The reel should also be labelled as an advert, pink stuff is front and centre yet again when she works for them.

Yep it’s the same cloth, or same type of cloth - she should explain or clarify that in the text if she’s wanting that reel to be educational for young carers. The reel should also be labelled as an advert, pink stuff is front and centre yet again when she works for them.
Think I'm going to contact pink stuff about their so called ambassador, promoting unhygienic cleaning practices

Reactions: 8
Think I'm going to contact pink stuff about their so called ambassador, promoting unhygienic cleaning practices
Nice one. I’m going to report this one to the ASA as well. I’m getting fed up of all the sneaky undisclosed adverts. I’m beginning to think it’s all an act with her stupid grinning and shoulder to camera as if she’s shy. It’s so that people think oh it’s just Jo, she’s a bit scatty, and let her off with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.