Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday cards up for a month??!! WTF?? Things like that drive me mad after a week🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Is she really that lazy that she hasn’t taken them down? Or would it really hurt Seren’s feelings that her birthday is over?? 🤯
Seren needs a boot up the hole or maybe her mother does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised she has re posted the sandals on the chopping board reel 🤢
They are about £3 in primark just buy new ones hun!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or should the mop pad be white? It looks a disgusting dirty grey before she’s even started cleaning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really grimy. I’ve followed her for ages because she used to be such a breath of fresh air within the cleaning accounts but now…she’s dirty, manic and her daughter looks feral 😩

Reactions: 13
Most definitely gone downhill, used to love her account. Assuming she’s trying to juggle too many things now.

I took cards down yesterday from an end of January birthday. They tend to stay up until the next birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
She seems to spend more time searching out and buying new products than she ever does using them. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything in that house is grubby, even she looks grubby at times
Whenever she’s on her stories now, since she got her nose pierced, I keep thinking how much makeup / false tan must be clagged around that stud 🤮 Her face always looks a dark brown colour so she definitely uses something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Whenever she’s on her stories now, since she got her nose pierced, I keep thinking how much makeup / false tan must be clagged around that stud 🤮 Her face always looks a dark brown colour so she definitely uses something.
If you look at her brother, he also looks like he's caked in fake tan, the pair of them are grubby sods

Reactions: 6
My 6 year old made us keep a string light up that said Happy Birthday for 2 months lol
This was a 50th birthday. We have a space for cards on a noticeboard thing. I put any cards that are pretty on there that arrive during the year, they get bumped for the next birthday. They're not cluttering up a surface.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.