Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she said Station 😂😭 as a woman married to a polish man, is she ‘welsh’ or Eastern European 😬😂 tries so hard to show she has an accent it’s painful

Reactions: 3
this cleaning infleuncer convention she is going to , doesnt look too professional going by their ig . they barely have 1500 followers.

I've know Jo since childhood, good friends with her brother and family (no longer close with Jo and havent seen since about 4 christmas' ago, so I'm not saying this as a disgruntled BFF). Her brother has gone through a few very bad periods, so not surprised she took the opportunity to volunteer at mind and get them some press by cleaning and posting about it. She's genuinely a lovely person, thought I'd see if she has a tattle after her cleaning post came up on my feed and I'd been on tattle for another influencer I hate. Majority of what I've read on here is bullshit. But makes me think about the amount of hate I've shared on other threads about people I don't like, so no judgment, I'm still going to hate on who I hate but you'd be disappointed if you knew her as you'd realise a lot of this is a load of crap. But then again I bet friends of other influencers I actively hate on would say the same as what I've just here. 🤔

I will openly admit her recipes look vile. I remember seeing her post one with loads of squirty cheese a while back and thought she should stick to cleaning. I don't follow any other cleaner influencers and just followed her year ago as everyone you know from school seems to follow each other, and back then it was for her small cleaning business and then it took off into what it is now. Again, I'm not here to have a go, as I've said I actively share my own (not very nice) opinions on others on here but I assume seren stays with her family or Tim's when she's travelling as they're all within a few miles of each other and very close.

Also her mam's not dead and has a huge house.

*** I WAS good friends with her brother. Haven't been for years when he went a bit.....well its been summed up on here a few times. I think she's just protective of him and the family rally'd around after his suicide attempt to get him back on track.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've know Jo since childhood, good friends with her brother and family (no longer close with Jo and havent seen since about 4 christmas' ago, so I'm not saying this as a disgruntled BFF). Her brother has gone through a few very bad periods, so not surprised she took the opportunity to volunteer at mind and get them some press by cleaning and posting about it. She's genuinely a lovely person, thought I'd see if she has a tattle after her cleaning post came up on my feed and I'd been on tattle for another influencer I hate. Majority of what I've read on here is bullshit. But makes me think about the amount of hate I've shared on other threads about people I don't like, so no judgment, I'm still going to hate on who I hate but you'd be disappointed if you knew her as you'd realise a lot of this is a load of crap. But then again I bet friends of other influencers I actively hate on would say the same as what I've just here. 🤔

I will openly admit her recipes look vile. I remember seeing her post one with loads of squirty cheese a while back and thought she should stick to cleaning. I don't follow any other cleaner influencers and just followed her year ago as everyone you know from school seems to follow each other, and back then it was for her small cleaning business and then it took off into what it is now. Again, I'm not here to have a go, as I've said I actively share my own (not very nice) opinions on others on here but I assume seren stays with her family or Tim's when she's travelling as they're all within a few miles of each other and very close.

Also her mam's not dead and has a huge house.

*** I WAS good friends with her brother. Haven't been for years when he went a bit.....well its been summed up on here a few times. I think she's just protective of him and the family rally'd around after his suicide attempt to get him back on track.
I think Jo is a good person.

I was confused about her Mum as she did once share a story that she had a bad dream and it reminded her of when she was doing her GCSEs and her Mum left/died. It totally confused me when she then showed her Mum. So not sure what that was about.

Really sad to hear about her brother, my brother had many suicide attempts as a young person and I was extremely protective of him.

I agree. I was confused by her story - she said someone came to look at Seren’s room, then went on to talk about the table. I understand that Jo is on her own but she has gone on so many weekends away. More than anyone I know especially with a child. She’s lost her way and this is coming from someone who was a fan of hers. Jo said she’s a self employed social media manager a few months ago but she needs to look at her life priorities. If she has time to go out, get her nails done, and have so much “me time” she should be able to sort Seren’s room.
Thing is though when you are on your own things can get overwhelming I completely get it, and I am the only one to do things too and I only have one weekend a month to get alone time.

But I don't go out partying or on holidays (if I could afford it haha) this weekend will be spent cleaning the house and sorting out bedrooms etc, I get every single parent is different and has different lifestyles but since she split with Tim she's been portraying being a single mum as some glamorous lifestyle whilst complaining its hard work? It doesn't add up imo and she doesn't help herself out, she pushes mental health and cleaning etc but how can she when she's busy going out instead of spending some time sorting out her house.

She used to be good with the lists of what she needed to do and how to keep on top of it and she'd do it while Seren was in school and show she could do it all in like a few hours.

Anyway just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
My problems with Jo is ever since she split with her partner all she ever seems to do is go away on jollies instead of spending time with her daughter. I knew that someone is obviously looking after her whilst Jo goes away but that doesn't make it ok and she acts single when she has Seren to look after. I also don't like the way she goes about things like when she is late for school with Seren and giggles about it and does a poll asking whether to lie or be honest, and that time she halted her car in the middle of a busy roundabout with Seren in the back and was just giggling about it. Stuff like that I don't agree with.

There's also been a few cleaning tips she's shown that have been exposed by people on here as a little unsafe and she never owns up to it and apologises, she just silently deletes her post/story on it. I miss her old content where she showed cleaning and actually did clean, now it's all about her busy lifestyle, Seren and the weird relationship with her brother which I have to say can come across as inappropriate and multiple others have shared their views on how weird it all is. It's the constant poor me I'm a single mum and trying to get people to feel sorry for her but then she hardly is spending time with Seren and coming across a little selfish. Also she can do good deeds and not have to share them every time on her stories, it comes across as very grandiose along with the I'm so proud of myself I just went and got a tattoo done or something along those lines. She is very poor me now, I miss how her profile used to be and hopefully it can get to that stage again. I think it's fair to criticise her as many other influencers get criticised too and she doesn't always portray herself very well. Her brother may have his problems but he does behave a bit of a nob on her stories and quite honestly embarrassing together, they aren't children anymore. The whole family seem to have their issues and mental health problems. I just hope it isn't affecting Seren too much her mother being away constantly.

Thing is though when you are on your own things can get overwhelming I completely get it, and I am the only one to do things too and I only have one weekend a month to get alone time.

But I don't go out partying or on holidays (if I could afford it haha) this weekend will be spent cleaning the house and sorting out bedrooms etc, I get every single parent is different and has different lifestyles but since she split with Tim she's been portraying being a single mum as some glamorous lifestyle whilst complaining its hard work? It doesn't add up imo and she doesn't help herself out, she pushes mental health and cleaning etc but how can she when she's busy going out instead of spending some time sorting out her house.

She used to be good with the lists of what she needed to do and how to keep on top of it and she'd do it while Seren was in school and show she could do it all in like a few hours.

Anyway just my opinion.
I agree. I don’t think anyone here has said Jo isn’t a “good person” but when we’ve followed her for years and seen how she used to be (or portray herself) compared to how she is now, I think it’s completely fine for us to question it.

Obviously we don’t know her or her family, but that’s the whole point isn’t it. Instagram let’s people show what they want to show. Unfortunately for Jo, what she’s choosing to show lately isn’t portraying herself in the best light. We’ve all said we used to really love her when she had the business and her content was so natural and good natured. I don’t recognise the Jo I see today. That’s the only reason I looked to see if there was a thread for her, because I became so frustrated and annoyed.

Reactions: 9
I think you will find the vast bulk of have started on this thread with something along the lines of "I used to really love watching Jo's stories / accounts but ..." So no one has outwardly said they dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️ her account has absolutely gone downhill, no doubt about that at all.

Reactions: 10
I think you will find the vast bulk of have started on this thread with something along the lines of "I used to really love watching Jo's stories / accounts but ..." So no one has outwardly said they dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️ her account has absolutely gone downhill, no doubt about that at all.
Yeh no one has stated that they dislike her and honestly she is alot better than most that have tattle pages and she's alot better than a certain cleaning instagrammer that rhymes with 'Pinch' haha.

And I know Jo is 'working' on some of these posts she uploads and it's great that she is working and can provide for Seren, and there are parents who do have to work away at times or have the kids in kidclub/nursery/school from open until close and there is nothing wrong with that, I mean its tit and its a must for some and there's nothing wrong with having rime for yourself.

But these people also spend time with their children, and instagram tiktok brand deals etc aren't going to around forever but her daughter is.

Reactions: 1
I miss the old days, loved the speed cleans she did, I do remember her saying though they take so long to film/edit.
Don't think those days are coming back, she probably makes enough as a brand partner, tax credits, child maintenance (obviously don't know for sure) and her other social media business that she doesn't need to film cleans now, remember the journal, and she would tick everything off the list and her monthly list, come back jo 🥲😂

• Heart
She used to proper get me in the mood to clean! Especially as a mum with two young kids and a single one at that, but now it’s just nothing. There’s absolutely sod all.
I know it’s no ones business but Seren clearly has additional needs, as a mummy to an autistic little lady, I would love to see her speak up about this and discuss what she does and how she deals Day in and Day out. Know some people will come at me for saying it but it’s so blatantly obvious and I feel like she covers it over by just spoiling her and making out nothing is wrong in the slightest

Reactions: 7
She used to proper get me in the mood to clean! Especially as a mum with two young kids and a single one at that, but now it’s just nothing. There’s absolutely sod all.
I know it’s no ones business but Seren clearly has additional needs, as a mummy to an autistic little lady, I would love to see her speak up about this and discuss what she does and how she deals Day in and Day out. Know some people will come at me for saying it but it’s so blatantly obvious and I feel like she covers it over by just spoiling her and making out nothing is wrong in the slightest
I completely agree. As a single mum also I used to love her instagram and the way her account used to run. Now she barely cleans and it's all about her gallivanting, and when she does show Seren it's her spoiling her or making it up to Seren for being away and feeling guilty. Really got to me when she didn't do Seren's bedroom but she helped out that bloke and the Mind centre thing. I hate to say it but I feel like she only did it to look good and also cause she fancied the bloke.

I appreciate people will come on that know her and defend her but it is a bit biased as they will naturally defend her. What she has shown to us as of lately hasn't been great 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's desparate for attention, she posts this knowing people will start telling her how wonderful she is. This seems to be fairly common amongst influencers,along with using their kids for content and then showing very little interest in them also bring quite proud of parenting fails(which most people would be embarrassed and see as failure on their part, these people see it as content and a laugh), forgetting school meetings, turning up on inset days, forgetting school activities

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.