Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben Is thick.. how is bread going to toast stood up
Itā€™s going to toast the sides not the flat sides it shud.. sheā€™s as dim as him.

Reactions: 4
When our toaster broke this morning, hubs went out to our nearest tesco and grabbed 1 for Ā£13. We were able to still have toasts this morning and on time. Don't they have a store nearby??

Desperate cunts

Reactions: 9
Surely they have a grill they could have used. That oven thing was ridiculous of course it's not going to toast the bread šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
When our toaster broke this morning, hubs went out to our nearest tesco and grabbed 1 for Ā£13. We were able to still have toasts this morning and on time. Don't they have a store nearby??

Desperate cunts
Ben is far too tight and lazy to fo any of that šŸ¤£ too busy both sitting around home all day šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
---
Can someone explain to me how all these posts and stories work as an influencer? Ive heard his ex has told them to remove any posts regarding her children and all sheā€™s done on in is remove comments? Has she already been paid and unable to remove them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ben is far too tight and lazy to fo any of that šŸ¤£ too busy both sitting around home all day šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
---
Can someone explain to me how all these posts and stories work as an influencer? Ive heard his ex has told them to remove any posts regarding her children and all sheā€™s done on in is remove comments? Has she already been paid and unable to remove them?
She would have filmed the video/ post and sent it to the brand to be approved. Once it has been approved that is what she has to post or she is breaking contract and won't be paid.

Where does she have an ad with kids in it? I can't see anything.

Reactions: 1
She keeps mentioning them. And has shown on stories. ā€œCleaning with 4 kidsā€. Etc
She would have filmed the video/ post and sent it to the brand to be approved. Once it has been approved that is what she has to post or she is breaking contract and won't be paid.

Where does she have an ad with kids in it? I can't see anything.

Reactions: 2
So dinner with friends and she makes nachos.. thought she was going to slimming world. That resolve didnā€™t last long did it. Surprise surprise!

Reactions: 5
So dinner with friends and she makes nachos.. thought she was going to slimming world. That resolve didnā€™t last long did it. Surprise surprise!
If her mates are as clueless as her,the nachos will be a fine dining experience

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nachos for dinner? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s a total mess. How disappointed would you be if you rocked up to a friendā€™s and that was all you were served up! Mind you, Iā€™m surprised she could find anyone who fancied eating anything prepared by her in her homeā€¦

• Sick
Nachos for dinner? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s a total mess. How disappointed would you be if you rocked up to a friendā€™s and that was all you were served up! Mind you, Iā€™m surprised she could find anyone who fancied eating anything prepared by her in her homeā€¦
šŸ¤¢ sheā€™s not clean enough in her house or herself!

Reactions: 5
So sheā€™s in Sweden with The Pink Stuff.. what a bunch of scruffs.. influencers.. Is that the best they can do.

Is it me or does she look constantly dirty? And what happened to her slimming world? Her last story she looks like a potato!! And whereā€™s Ben? I thought she couldnā€™t do anything without her cling on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or does she look constantly dirty? And what happened to her slimming world? Her last story she looks like a potato!! And whereā€™s Ben? I thought she couldnā€™t do anything without her cling on?
I wonder if Seren went to her dads or stayed with Ben while Grottie was off gallivanting ? Not sure I'd leave my child with him,I get creepy vibes from him

I wonder if Seren went to her dads or stayed with Ben while Grottie was off gallivanting ? Not sure I'd leave my child with him,I get creepy vibes from him
Heā€™s on the pink stuff gravy train.. loser. From what sumone said on here heā€™s a lazy grifter, so they are well suited.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is fu king humming. Did she actually use the same manky gloves cleaning her bin then shoes then her fridge and sink?
---
Heā€™s on the pink stuff gravy train.. loser. From what sumone said on here heā€™s a lazy grifter, so they are well suited.
Iā€™m not sure anymore tbh. He was report to the NHS for being on sick and in her stories and the pink stuff. Now heā€™s not on them anymore. Caught out scabbing again

• Sick
She is fu king humming. Did she actually use the same manky gloves cleaning her bin then shoes then her fridge and sink?
---

Iā€™m not sure anymore tbh. He was report to the NHS for being on sick and in her stories and the pink stuff. Now heā€™s not on them anymore. Caught out scabbing again
Corz she did - sheā€™s not hygienic at all. Every time she pulls her sofa out itā€™s disgusting šŸ¤® cannot believe sheā€™s a cleaning influencer tbh!

Reactions: 1