Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How uncomfortable was that Skin + Me advert? She seemed so awkward.
Completely off brand for her, and I really don’t think she’s a good ambassador for skin care products.

Reactions: 3
Her flat is a midden for a cleaning influencer.. she’s there all day how does it get into such a tit tip. Plain lazy

Reactions: 5
They’ve only lived there about 3 months as well, and she must’ve known this inspection was due. She’s such a scruff.

Reactions: 4
I think the after picture of the skin and me is worse….. what exactly is she trying to show?
Stick to scrubbing everything with pink stuff 😂 a beauty influencer you ain’t

• Haha
Didn’t she literally clean under there about a fortnight ago? How is it possible to accumulate that amount of crap in such a short time?

These companies must be mad having her as an influencer as she’s downright grubby- place is a tit tip.. she’s there all day.
Considering she has-a degree she come over thick as a plank

Knew it Wudnt be long until the new boyfriend did an AD… another Cling on for Pink stuff..

🫖☕ ooohhhh well now then, more tea spillage please 🤣
There’s so much. His whole family is scroungers. He’s off work more than in. Nhs begging for pay rises and you have him rinsing them. 🙃 But doubt his parents have ever worked either. He probably thinks he’s landed now being with her. But someone needs to tell her to do that Claire’s Law on him. But then again she’s no saint either. 2 grotties together

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There’s so much. His whole family is scroungers. He’s off work more than in. Nhs begging for pay rises and you have him rinsing them. 🙃 But doubt his parents have ever worked either. He probably thinks he’s landed now being with her. But someone needs to tell her to do that Claire’s Law on him. But then again she’s no saint either. 2 grotties together
Don't be shy, spill the tea! 🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised tbh— she’s really grotty and looks unclean like attracts like. He’s thinking he’s on the way to pink stuff heaven - 🤢 lazy git

• Haha
She comes across thick as a plank. Wondering why the air fryer stuck on the temperature (a sticker)🤔 he’s a thicko as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
She comes across thick as a plank. Wondering why the air fryer stuck on the temperature (a sticker)🤔 he’s a thicko as well.
I can’t stand her constant high pitched cackling - it makes my ears bleed. How could anyone live with that day in day out?

• Haha