Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that no bake chocolate birthday bar?? It's just popcorn and chocolate?? As bad as Hinch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A Pink Stuff birthday cake?! Oh my God, how sad if that’s the best thing in your life 🤣🤣 Made by the bf, not even one that Pink Stuff have sent 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A Pink Stuff birthday cake?! Oh my God, how sad if that’s the best thing in your life 🤣🤣 Made by the bf, not even one that Pink Stuff have sent 🙈🙈
It looked so tit. I was cringing. What a tragic pair. If my (fairly new) boyfriend did that for my birthday he’d be binned. Sad bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looked so tit. I was cringing. What a tragic pair. If my (fairly new) boyfriend did that for my birthday he’d be binned. Sad bastard 🤣
He’s probs trying to get in on the act- like the other partners - a way to make money without really working

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That latest post, how much shite is under that sofa? I don't understand how she can be so grubby and a cleaning brand ambassador at the same time. 🤷🏻
I would be mortified at the state of it if I was her.

Reactions: 7
They must drop stuff and never bother picking it up if they’ve got this much shite underneath the sofa in a house they’ve just moved into. Living like animals ffs 🤢 I bet she thinks it’s hilarious. Dirty scruff.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They must drop stuff and never bother picking it up if they’ve got this much shite underneath the sofa in a house they’ve just moved into. Living like animals ffs 🤢 I bet she thinks it’s hilarious. Dirty scruff.
They’ve literally been in that house about six weeks haven’t they? How have they got so much crap under the sofa already? I actually dragged my sofa out fully yesterday because we’ve had building work done and it was dusty underneath, I probably haven’t pulled it out fully for about a year because it’s massive and heavy. There was a lot of building dust, a peanut and a cocktail stick under there. In a year.

Reactions: 12
They’ve literally been in that house about six weeks haven’t they? How have they got so much crap under the sofa already? I actually dragged my sofa out fully yesterday because we’ve had building work done and it was dusty underneath, I probably haven’t pulled it out fully for about a year because it’s massive and heavy. There was a lot of building dust, a peanut and a cocktail stick under there. In a year.
Same, we have one heavy sofa to the ground that doesn’t get moved very often but the one with legs gets moved at least once a week, often more than that as we also have a pup, who loses toys under it all the time. Does her dog not have toys??

Her house is ALWAYS filthy, too busy focusing on Ben,giggling like an idiot,bet her brother hates being replaced by Ben

Her house is ALWAYS filthy, too busy focusing on Ben,giggling like an idiot,bet her brother hates being replaced by Ben
He’s totally had his nose pushed out since she hooked up with boring Ben hasn’t he! I weirdly miss the dodgy videos of the two of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she persevere saying her child is cute, she’s far from cute…an 8 year old is not cute ! Jo laughs at every thing to the point you cannot understand what she says…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her and more influencers off on a jolly to london- bunch of scruffs wud not influence me to buy anything they advertise.. can never believe Jo has a degree - comes over thick as shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she is just CRAZY running around at night
Wild thing

😂
Shes an odd one. Does the new boyfriend live with her ?She mentioned they'd been together 6 months. I get the impression, shes a bit 'man mad',always has to have a man,shes too silly to maintain adult relationships so tends to attract blokes who eventually move on,hence the bizarre flirty relationship with her brother.

• Sad