Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a new house
I swear that rug better not be coming with her
It’s that dirty it will walk with her to the new house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The new place looks lovely. But how long until it ends up grotty too, just like the one she’s left behind?

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s renting , maybe had to sell the other place since she’s separated

Reactions: 4
That has to be a rental, no way she is making that much ££. Nice view though its beside railway traks. Very modern compared to her usual homes. Why is she tagging that dad? Are they dating 🤔

Reactions: 2
So she’s got a new house, a new man and a new tattoo…. But why does she always look so grubby,considering she’s making her money as a cleaning influencer she needs to clean more.
Her other house was hers from her dad next door, so I’m thinking she’s bought this one as well.

Reactions: 6
Interesting to know if she has moved them far from serens dad? Maybe she's on the run from the brother 🤔 or nearer her mum. So.many.questions!

Reactions: 5
Interesting to know if she has moved them far from serens dad? Maybe she's on the run from the brother 🤔 or nearer her mum. So.many.questions!
Hope the new fella doesn’t mind the brother being around all the time… I’d love to know what he thinks about that relationship! 👀

Reactions: 6
Everything about her and around her is always grubby,not good for a cleaning account. But maybe if this new bloke is around more than her ex hubby was,the questionably flirty behaviour with her brother may stop. I remember months ago on her previous thread,someone who lived near her and knew her from school mentioned that Jo was known locally for being a man mad. I always get a very uncomfortable vibe about not just her and the brother but also the parents

From the reel she's posted today looks like she's moved to Ferryside about 20mins from where she was living.

The new guy Ben has now appeared in her latest reels removing grout and putting back the shower head.

Reactions: 3