Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustRelax

Putting aside everything wrong about all this, I cannot wrap my head around how they go up to him again and again for photos when it is obvious they are stalking him and he knows and they know he knows?!? The man is clearly upset about the whole thing. How do the “fans” look past that i do not understand.
I agree completely. It’s like they so badly want to make an impression on him that they don’t care if it’s a negative impression or if it’s freaking him out. Also, people have become so entitled. (Obviously a small portion of people who are not in touch with reality, not at all a representation of all his fans). I cannot understand how people rationalize that kind of behavior. So embarrassing for them and so miserable for him.

Reactions: 5

Skalle

hes doing London comiccon in March!!!! I'm a 41 year old, married mum of two....yet here I am googling trains and seeing if I could put it on m credit card :LOL:

• Haha

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Right?? After seeing those posts it is easier for me to believe she might have actually leaked it. Or maybe it could be her trying to turn a bad situation into a positive?? Like I try to give her the benefit of the doubt but just seems to me she is enjoying this too much, idk.

and I agree of course, even if she leaked it, the hate she receives is unacceptable. The fandom is not looking good with all the stalking and hating tbh.
I’d honestly forgotten about this 😂
I 100% think it was a set up, it just seemed very convenient timing and the way they’re following them down the road is just weird. What was the person doing across the road to just be filming them for that long? But whether Joe was in on it I don’t know

Awk his posts actually make me smile! He’s living his best life and still seems so incredibly humble and grateful! Feel like I’m in school again with a crush on the popular boy 🤣

• Heart

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Now I’m full invested in this theory 😂
From this video it does look like the person filming is waiting for him to come and meet her!

Either way I feel sorry for the guy with all the crazies out there not letting him live a private life.
What ugly shoes she has.

• Haha
Hahaha that is actually hilarious if he is!! Wee chancer. Sorry to all fellow Aquas I got excited too prematurely if this is the case 🤣

• Haha
1000% this!!!!
Even happy to help fund 😂

Has anyone else listened to his Off Menu episode an unhealthy amount of times?...no?
Just me!! 😂🙊
I just love his voice so much! 😂
Ooh, don’t even got me started about that podcast! Him and his filthy martinis and oysters… it’s like, contain yourself man, chill and let us live in peace 😩

• Haha

I have been down a rabbit hole today and found out that JQ will no longer be attending German Comic Con this weekend with Grace Van Dien (Chrissy) and Millie Bobby Brown. He had to cancel citing passport issues but a few folk on Insta have commented saying they can’t help but think it’s because of his shitty experience at LFCC last weekend. :(

And back on the subject of crazed fans, I read comments saying that his address had been leaked online.

Give the guy a break ffs!
Haven't seen any videos myself, but read that fans turned up to his house, knocked on his door and filmed his reaction and uploaded to TikTok?

• Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
You might be on to something @daintyjune it does look a bit set up from the video. It’s wrong either way, if it is a fan he’s entitled to a private life or if she is using him to get herself known that’s such a dick move. I’d hate to be Joe right now it seems everyone wants a piece of him.

LittleMy

VIP Member
indeed indeed! The fact he had to do his button back up haha bless he obviously had a great meal…. I would be the same as you just trying not to stare in awe 🤣 I would like to think it’s just some of the really young fans that aren’t totally clued up yet….
I saw that haha, must’ve been a good meal 😂 been there, Joseph!

Yeah, it does seem to be the younger ones doesn’t it? A lot of the comments are saying what we have so hopefully it’s just a minority. I’ve noticed on Tik Tok that some younger fans of ST have been trying to “cancel” Metallica too because of questionable stuff they’ve done in the past. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Poor guy… disgusting if true. How overwhelming must this be for him - stalker fans have to ruin everything. This has been the biggest thing to happen to his career and he can’t even celebrate with his family in peace.

It’s gone too far now they’re really crossing a line the poor man isn’t allowed to do anything. He is spotted with a woman they’re having meltdowns it’s his girlfriend.
He goes on holiday they’re breaking into his hotel.
He politely asks them not to take photos so they sneakily film him. It’s bang out of order.

• Heart