Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
More Joe content to fawn over, this time courtesy of Esquire Singapore. He is their September Style Star:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Yay, a thread for this absolutely lovely guy!

(You may be able to tell from my icon that I like him a tiny bit, lol)

Reactions: 5

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
It’s 33c currently but it’s just gone up to 100c thanks to the the two joes

Attachments

• Heart

Skalle

I’ve always been a sucker for a metalhead, but I’d take him with or without the wig. He’s such a cutie, I bet he has a wicked sense of humour too 😄 ❤

FS I’m in my early 30s, married with two kids and I’m fangirling so hard. 💀

Ha, I'm early 40s, also married with two kids and fangirling like theres no tomorrow :D My husband has already asked why on earth I'm wearing a hellfire tshirt!!

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I find him quite sexy with a cigarette and I say that as a non-smoker. His poor lungs tho 🙈

LittleMy

VIP Member
I just hope Joseph is getting support…this fandom is going way OTT
Hopefully the mania will die down soon. I mean it’s great that he’s getting so much recognition and he deserves it, but it doesn’t come without a price sadly. Fandoms are wild :(

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Well she’s gained nearly 1000 more followers so if it was a plan get noticed, it’s worked! (God I feel like a crazy stalker now 😂😭)

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
No, not hating on him just…I mean smoking has absolutely no benefits. It’s horrid for you and it’s well known. It’s just a bit disappointing is all.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Just when we thought Eddie’s voice was no more - thanks for sharing this! I love how the majority of the comments on the video are about him and not the game 😅
You know, I think he needs his own spin-off series; Eddie The Banished.

d93dae3292cf03f8a761b60c273ccc91ee88b286.gif

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I saw Metallica live in 2009 during their World Magnetic Tour and they’re amazing, Master of Puppets is one of their best and it’s good to see it have the recognition it deserves - I’ll never not think of that scene whenever I hear it now.

It was so nice to see Joe’s excitement at meeting them and get that feeling of just being a fan meeting your heroes. You could see it in his face, so excited for him. What a lovely guy and I’m glad he finally got Eddie’s guitar! 🥰

• Heart