Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Awwww Steve. Man I’m so sad he was killed off. I love stranger things so much. I was pregnant for season 3 and I had the WORST anxiety and it was such a good distraction and one of the only things that made me feel better that summer.

This season was so great and Eddie was such a frigging excellent part of it. I just got this shirt: https://drawingsbynicole.com/produc...ng-eddie-shirt-printed-on-unisex-white-tshirt in the mail today and I can’t wait to wear it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m a Feb born ♒

Someone at the Con asked him his fave sandwich. He said tuna mayo. That’s mine too!
It’s ✨ destiny ✨ 😉 😂

Google is a lying piece of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Putting aside everything wrong about all this, I cannot wrap my head around how they go up to him again and again for photos when it is obvious they are stalking him and he knows and they know he knows?!? The man is clearly upset about the whole thing. How do the “fans” look past that i do not understand.
Exactly. Surely if you were any sort of fan and you seen someone uncomfortable you’d back off.

• Heart

Welcome to the cult of Joseph Quinn ❤

I was very drawn to his character in that when I watched it (before I knew who he was). There’s just something about him 😝

I love the Strike series, and Game of Thrones which he has a very small part in - he was right under our noses the entire time 😂 🥰

Thank you, I see I'm among great company 🥰

Though I have to say I am not fond of my reborn-angsty-teenager-lusting-after-a-celebrity feeling! I have lived through this once, thinking I have a chance with a Jonas Brother since Kevin married a non-famous person. Damn you Joseph Quinn and your charming personality! 😒

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Joseph on The Tonight Show:

Can I just say that as a Scot, his attempt at the accent had me in stitches. 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Eugh this man!!
Where to even begin?
I liked him back when he was in dickensian. So glad he's had his big break and hope he gets plenty more offers.
The metallica video was just amazing. And thr interviews with him and Jamie in Brazil like they were an old married couple. And he stands up for women's rights.
You have to love this man.

He's also gorgeous.

• Heart