Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D5F2DC4D-369D-4BE4-8C38-EFEF69C811FA.jpeg

Saw this on Instagram. Don’t know if the part about IMDB access is true though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Could he.. could he be trolling us?? Did he really look up Eddie Van Halen’s birthday and waited for a fan to ask this question? If yes, My love for him might have grown a little 🫣😅

Bear in mind this is the same man who picked Up and Down by Vengaboys as his Upside Down song just cause he thought it would be funny. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Skalle

jesus christ, I think I need to lie down after watching that!! He's all over my FYP again ( well...him and flipping paul breach) - he is so lovely!!

• Haha

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
As a fellow introvert I feel he is too, he gives off that quiet at first but when you get to know him he’s so much fun!

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
People on the DeuxMoi subreddit think they were just meeting up for a photoshoot.

Saw this on TikTok haha:

I’m maybe being very boring but I think people are out of order for broadcasting this. Is every potential date/match going to make a TikTok for clout? He should be able to go on a few casual dates or whatever without someone telling the world.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
When a fandom latch on it’s scary…like I said before, the duffer brothers received a lot of hate for killing off Eddie it was disgusting.

• Sad

Lara98

Chatty Member
Another thing, it's weird he is facing away from the camera the whole time yet she is always facing it -apart from when walking away. When she is on her own it looks like she's looking towards the camera too! I find it weird a "fan" has also stood there and waited until they finished drinks to follow them all the way to the next stop. Now don't get me wrong but if I meet a friend for a few drinks at a bar, it takes at least 30 mins - 1 hour to finish a drink. So you're telling me this person recording stood there from the moment she was alone to when they left.... very bloody weird!!!

I feel like if I saw him I would either be star struck but carry on with my day or if the situation was different, potentially ask for a picture... all in all both take 2 mins, ain't nobody got time to waste stood there filming someone having drinks!

Edit -how would a fan be able to tell that is him from a far and a grainy zoom unless someone knew he was coming!

Case over

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Awwww Steve. Man I’m so sad he was killed off. I love stranger things so much. I was pregnant for season 3 and I had the WORST anxiety and it was such a good distraction and one of the only things that made me feel better that summer.

This season was so great and Eddie was such a frigging excellent part of it. I just got this shirt: https://drawingsbynicole.com/produc...ng-eddie-shirt-printed-on-unisex-white-tshirt in the mail today and I can’t wait to wear it!
you mean Eddie who died? You gave me a heart attack reading that first sentence 😂

• Haha
Morning Joseph Stans 👋🏻

Question time: Joseph has recently signed with top Hollywood agency CAA, who’s clients list boasts Tom Hanks, Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon to name but a few. What future role/projects would you like to see Joseph star in?

And here’s a little something to brighten the thread up :)

View attachment 1474172
View attachment 1474171
View attachment 1474173
Ooh, good question!
I would love to see him in a movie similar to Drive. I think he can do fantastic work with a somewhat darker character.
I also think he'd be brilliant in a Wes Anderson movie. He has great comedic timing and pulls off goofiness like no other. (not saying all Wes Anderson characters are funny and goofy, just the one I imaged for Joseph) :)

Think it could be his sister. I faintly remember seeing a video either on Tik-Tok or Instagram where he was walking along with a brunette girl and a lot of comments were saying it was his sister 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Absolutely feral (this is not my tiktok btw but saw he had a new advert for dior)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Wow poor guy! I did see something about that on insta right after I posted here. Was he the only cast member there? I hope he really takes to heart how special he is when his fans tell him! He is truly wildly talented!