Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Man’s living the dream 😍

I smiled all the way through this video! What a lovely man and Metallica are legends ♥

So jealous you went to the Death Magnetic tour! I was maybe only 15/16 when it came out so I wasn't allowed to go but I rinsed that album so much as a teenager 🤘🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Maccat123

VIP Member
He’s very lovely but it looks like he’s being held at gunpoint and told to say that 🤣 fs poor bae looks traumatised ❤
Crying he really does look like he has got a gun to his head 😭 Poor guy

Another day another drama, I seen on Twitter a couple of fan accounts are arguing over his age. Apparently he’s meant to be 29 but in an interview he said he is 28. Makes me feel a bit better about me being thirty and being all oo hello if I’m honest I thought he was early twenties.
I keep seeing that, I don't get why they are arguing it is literally a one year difference who cares 🤣

• Heart

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
London Film and Comic Con have put a statement up on their Facebook page about the reports people have said about how Joseph was treated at the weekend. All pretty much saying everything you’ve heard is untrue and none of it would be their fault 🙄

at least they put out this photo 😍
3FEB1AB9-1BE3-4D3F-9611-F81857089459.jpeg

Glad someone has mentioned this! She is 100% playing into it, the oyster posts, subtle posting of a bunch of flowers and no tag who they’re from, etc. like you mentioned.

She posts the hate she gets too sometimes on her stories (not deserved at all), and posted a pic with the caption “I’d hate me too”

Also very convenient she’s just brought a song out, she’s gained 10k followers after her name was exposed (so makes sense if she did leak it herself 🤷‍♀️) she now gets a tonne of comments on her posts from weird fans saying they love her (or hate her) so her engagement has boomed - again, she doesn’t deserve the hate at all but very sus about the name leak
Right?? After seeing those posts it is easier for me to believe she might have actually leaked it. Or maybe it could be her trying to turn a bad situation into a positive?? Like I try to give her the benefit of the doubt but just seems to me she is enjoying this too much, idk.

and I agree of course, even if she leaked it, the hate she receives is unacceptable. The fandom is not looking good with all the stalking and hating tbh.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Hi all,
Long time lurker on other threads, first time posting. I cannot tell you how glad I am to have found this thread! I thought I was losing my mind fangirling over this man. Seriously. Reading here and seeing I'm not alone has me feeling a lot better though 😅

Welcome to the cult of Joseph Quinn ❤

I’m rewatching the bbc version of les Mis. I watched it when it came out and really enjoyed it, I remember really liking Joseph’s character and fancying him back then! The man is a chameleon because I didn’t recognise him in strike or stranger things 🤣 only difference is now when I see him I giggle. I never fan girl 🤣 but he has me fangirling HARD.
I was very drawn to his character in that when I watched it (before I knew who he was). There’s just something about him 😝

I love the Strike series, and Game of Thrones which he has a very small part in - he was right under our noses the entire time 😂 🥰

• Heart

Lara98

Chatty Member
Ooo I'm invested in this 👀👀

I mean, he doesn’t follow any of our friends. It’s just for work purposes.
We might be looking way to into it but it seems to us that she was out for drinks with a friend, met Joe after and her friend possibly (not one of ours I should add) took the video and shared it. 😬
Not 100% of course but just our thoughts.
Do you reckon it was her other friend who filmed it from afar??? Is that what is maybe implied 🧐

I’m rewatching the bbc version of les Mis. I watched it when it came out and really enjoyed it, I remember really liking Joseph’s character and fancying him back then! The man is a chameleon because I didn’t recognise him in strike or stranger things 🤣 only difference is now when I see him I giggle. I never fan girl 🤣 but he has me fangirling HARD.

• Haha

natnoo

As much as I want him back as Eddie, he’s talked about how miserable the weight loss journey made him, so it’s saddening to see him go through it again. He had lost a LOT of weight very quickly since Dec.

so very excited to be at his panel next week, though!!

People were saying that it’s his sister and he’s on holiday with family, but who knows - there’s also another mad Tik Tok rumour going around that he was dressing as a waiter to hide from fans in Italy and I just can’t… 🥴💀
That is very sad if true. I understand the fans' excitement but stalking the man to the degree he has to disguise himself as a waiter... that's disrespectful to say the least.

He looks exhausted to me in the latest fan photos as well. Hope he can get some proper rest soon.

I find him quite sexy with a cigarette and I say that as a non-smoker. His poor lungs tho 🙈
Ugh, I sadly agree!

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m too early 30s 2 kids but I’m divorced so I am happily simping away for the two Joe’s 😂😂

I think I am gonna take a look at Joseph’s IMBD and see what other work hes done
I think I need a divorce 🤣 No I’m joking!
(Or am I? 👀)

I know he was Enjolras in the BBC TV adaption of Les Miserables - I remember watching it at the time. Lily Collins and Dominic West are also in it. He also had a really small part in Game of Thrones as one of the Stark guards who tells Arya to piss off. He’s also in Catherine The Great with Helen Mirren on Sky Atlantic/HBO.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
God I feel sorry for Joseph…the pyscho twitter cult will be trying to own him 😭 “OmG iVe BeEn A fAn FoR yEaRs”
Some of them are a little unhinged I must say. I accidentally followed a fan account thinking it was Joe on Insta around volume 2’s release and when he died they put a story up saying they were suicidal and I think a couple of people had messaged saying but he’s not really dead this was filmed last year, Joe was at Glastonbury last week and they called them fake fans and didn’t understand their love for him, I think some of them actually think they’re in some sort of relationship with him. If he has a partner they have my sympathy. Didn’t his address get leaked too?

• Wow
I saw that haha, must’ve been a good meal 😂 been there, Joseph!

Yeah, it does seem to be the younger ones doesn’t it? A lot of the comments are saying what we have so hopefully it’s just a minority. I’ve noticed on Tik Tok that some younger fans of ST have been trying to “cancel” Metallica too because of questionable stuff they’ve done in the past. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣
Maybe that is why he continues engaging with fans who over step boundaries. I don’t think he’d have as much tolerance if the fans doing these stuff were adults - at least I hope he wouldn’t!

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Another day another drama, I seen on Twitter a couple of fan accounts are arguing over his age. Apparently he’s meant to be 29 but in an interview he said he is 28. Makes me feel a bit better about me being thirty and being all oo hello if I’m honest I thought he was early twenties.
God I feel sorry for Joseph…the pyscho twitter cult will be trying to own him 😭 “OmG iVe BeEn A fAn FoR yEaRs”

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I thought they were quite tame, he should hear what goes on in my brain...far too dirty to write down haha!!
Yeah, I was thinking “I’ve read much worse out there”. Might be a good thing he didn’t read those 🫣 😂

• Haha