Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
A rave thread for breakout actor Joseph Quinn, best known for playing loveable metalhead and D&D Master Eddie Munson on Netflix’s Stranger Things S4.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I feel very protective over him and I don’t even know him. He just seems so sweet & genuine. I hope it doesn’t get too much for him, he seems a bit overwhelmed at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LittleMy

VIP Member
He gives me introvert vibes. As one myself I really feel for him. I bet he never anticipated having this much attention on him but it’s a testament to his acting and the character of Eddie that we all fell in love with him within one season. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15

LittleMy

VIP Member
Joseph has done a photoshoot/interview with 1883 magazine. The fandom managed to crash the site in their frenzy to view them when they were released at noon, but here are the pictures for your pleasure:

CCA5AA92-1A64-4B98-B766-63E968CDF74D.jpeg
326A29CA-DE48-46A7-A798-990E3A809749.jpeg
B7107669-E7D2-4817-83A1-67DB440F5836.png
61245C07-8A30-42F7-A87C-0AB3A17E5F52.png
1347CC19-6993-402D-B2EE-BB016C0D0051.png
39FA5E97-E1B7-4343-8C13-BD75968D827B.jpeg
F984418F-8908-4B08-9AEB-2BE1B862A33F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

daintyjune

Now I’m full invested in this theory 😂
From this video it does look like the person filming is waiting for him to come and meet her!

Either way I feel sorry for the guy with all the crazies out there not letting him live a private life.
Right! It’s all a bit strange. Especially considering he’s managed, as far as our friend group is concerned, to keep most of his close friendships private.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw that haha, must’ve been a good meal 😂 been there, Joseph!

Yeah, it does seem to be the younger ones doesn’t it? A lot of the comments are saying what we have so hopefully it’s just a minority. I’ve noticed on Tik Tok that some younger fans of ST have been trying to “cancel” Metallica too because of questionable stuff they’ve done in the past. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣
right I’m not trying to sound like a granny but gen Z need to get a grip they’re always trying to cancel someone! Some people rightfully so but others….. leave it in the past and learn from it. I’m 30 for reference 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I’ve never been on a rave thread before, which I worry says a lot about me 😂 but I’m happy to have found my people!

I get such NICE vibes off Joseph! Like he didn’t expect one tiny bit to have the reaction that he’s got from Eddie and I love it. And him also.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
we want him back!! But also side note I hate that the duffer brothers are getting hated on by the strange/obsessed fans…they didn’t know he would be loved ffs. Stop shouting at them

• Heart

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I absolutely love JQ as Eddie. He reminds me of boyfriends I had in the 80s ❤
Metalheads get a lot of hassle for being ‘different’. It’s nice to see this genre represented in main stream programmes 🎸

• Heart

MouthFullOfFangs

Glad I've found my people!! Huge fan of his, I just feel so awful on him at the moment, some absolute weirdos out there who obsess. Find that with loads of fandoms these days

• Heart

daintyjune

Long time lurker here! I’ve had to make an account to get involved because this is all a bit much and I felt I had to say something.
Just to clarify, I’m not a jealous fan. I’ve slept with far to many of Joe’s friends to even be interested LOL! 😂
I work in the creative arts in SE London and run in the same social circles as Joe/have a lot of mutual friends/would know each other to say hi to.
The Aussie model has been staying with a mutual friend in London and again, would’ve probably had lots of the same mates as Joe and I or even potentially matched on Raya.
I know fans are sneaky but it would’ve been virtually impossible to find her Instagram after that video got shared. Me and a friend sadly reckon she shared it herself for the clout.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I've came to the conclusion that Wonderland are actually trying kill us off with these photos! 🔥 😍
20220907_120259.jpg

I just want to touch his hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 10